Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience No Gree Me Rest (4694 Views)

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
See wetin hunger cause...

so dis mrn around 10am,i was going to meet a frd of mine to see if he can lend me sum money bcus i was 100% broke and cashless due to dis buhari new policy and better hunger dey wipe me...

i was walking behind a man carrying a bag along the busy mbiama market road,then i saw money fell down frm the bag the man was carrying,i quickly moved forward to picked the money and i was still moving bhind him...

one mind said to me"michael...gv the man he money nah.....the other mind said"oboi na better hungry go beat u if u gv dis man dis money..

dats was hw i divert my movement,enter 1 near by store then took cold pepsi and bread to step down,i counted the money and it was 8500(all new note)

my problem now is dat my conscience has nt let me rest since mrn till now,bcus i did nt return the money bk to the man,i have spent jst 500 frm it...

i don't knw the man,if nt,i wud hv given him bk his money ooh....

i no steal the money,nah see i see am pick ooh...
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by youngsahito(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Illegal1:

so dis mrn around 10am,i was going to meet a frd of mine to see if he can lend me sum money bcus i was 100% broke and cashless due to dis buhari new policy and better hunger dey wipe me...

i was walking behind a man carrying a bag along the busy mbiama market road,then i saw money fell down frm the bag the man was carrying,i quickly moved forward to picked the money and i was still moving bhind him...

one mind said to me"michael...gv the man he money nah.....the other mind said"oboi na better hungry go beat u if u gv dis man dis money..

dats was hw i divert my movement,enter 1 near by store then took cold pepsi and bread to step down,i counted the money and it was 8500(all new note)

my problem now is dat my conscience has nt let me rest since mrn till now,bcus i did nt return the money bk to the man,i have spent jst 500 frm it...

you steal am cos u saw d owner.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
😁😂🤣werey
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
youngsahito:
you steal am cos u saw d owner.

bros abeg u no go too blame me,wetin hunger dn use my eyes since last wk,no be child play...

i be no reason well,wen i see the money,if nt, i 4 gv am bk dat time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Omaefe(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Guy, this is how yur conscience will keep flogging you till yu die. except yu look for the man n make restitution.
who tot yu this? definitely not yur mum.

go look for that man and return his money. how are yu even sure he wouldn't have given you out of the money? it could be just a tast that yu failed so.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Dreal1247: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is a complicated equation. Don't spend from it again. If you can't find the man, take the money to the motherless babies home. If you can replace the one you have spent, please do so. Don't kill your conscience.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Drella(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Illegal1:

Imagine that you didn't see that man, you got to your friend's house and he lent you 8,500 naira. When you got home, you realized the money was no more on you. You traced it back but another person had picked it.

How would you feel?

Solution:
Since you no fit escape God's punishment, kuku go to the market and buy little foodstuffs at home. At least your belle go full when God begin dey punish you... punishment on empty stomach no good.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Drella:

Imagine that you didn't see that man, you got to your friends house and he lent you 8,500 naira. When you got home, you realized the money was no more on you. You traced it back but another person had picked it.

How would you feel?

bro...i don't knw if dat the reason my conscience has been beating me since dat time....
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by MaScot30(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Abeg.. Find me 1k make I use bang olosho this night

5 Likes

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by VeryWickedMan: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
OP where your old N1k & N5h notes?
You say nothing dey happen for deadline na.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by imagrg(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
I pity you sha.

But the best thing you would have done was to call the man's attention to it or return the money outright.

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Drella:

Imagine that you didn't see that man, you got to your friend's house and he lent you 8,500 naira. When you got home, you realized the money was no more on you. You traced it back but another person had picked it.

How would you feel?

Solution:
Since you no fit escape God's punishment, kuku go to the market and buy little foodstuffs at home. At least your belle go full when God begin dey punish you... punishment on empty stomach no good.

bros....abeg no make me laff..
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
OP where your old N1k & N5h notes?
You say nothing dey happen for deadline na.

bros..bros....u still dey on dis mata?

bros my old note still dey with me,jst dat my area people no gree collect again...

bt no shaking sha,i go still use dem wen tinubu win..

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Sweetvie: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hmmm
Just ask God for forgiveness.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Berrityga: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
If nah me by now nah 2k go remain. I know this story is a lie sha.. If its not snap the balance let's see
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Berrityga: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sweetvie:
Hmmm
Just ask God for forgiveness.
why will you ask God for forgiveness when God is the one that provided a way out for him. God heard his cry of hunger and sent that man to drop that money. He should give thanks to God not pray fr forgiveness

1 Like

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Berrityga:
If nah me by now nah 2k go remain. I know this story is a lie sha.. If its not snap the balance let's see

bros....i no dey seek for attention,i no dey talk wetin no happen.

nah wetin happen today been tuesday mbiama market day i dey cap u so..
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Natbrowny: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Delete that conscience.

God sent angel to you.

Baba i no lie u. If i commit crime. I dey use positive mindset delete my guilty conscience. Works like magic.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Sweetvie: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Berrityga:
why will you ask God for forgiveness when God is the one that provided a way out for him. God heard his cry of hunger and sent that man to drop that money. He should give thanks to God not pray fr forgiveness
Guy
The person that lost the money we don't know his pocket. You know how much 8500 mean in Nigeria now? Person wey withdraw that kind money i sure say he get serious thing wey he wan use the money do. The only thing I knw be say the guy too careless. God doesn't provide for people that way. You too dey watch Nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Rexymania(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Life. Garbage in garbag out
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Pickmycall: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Illegal1:

2/3 of the Monika's criticising you for not returning the money won't do the same.Most of the na even yahoo yahoo wey never see clients.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pickmycall:
2/3 of the Monika's criticising you for not returning the money won't do the same.Most of the na even yahoo yahoo wey never see clients.

i swr...
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Autobot05: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Be grateful that your conscience is still working

Try and check the area you saw him @
Hopefully you'll see him

Pray to God for forgiveness
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by OKOATA(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bro let me tell you a true life story, I don't really care if you are atheist but this is a real story that happened to a pastor called Kenneth Copeland in the USA. Very popular man in the ministry.

He said one day he, his wife and kids had nothing to eat. They were so hungry and no help from anywhere. With faith he instructed his wife to write on a piece of paper all they needed. From groceries to whatever they needed at home at that time.

Then he said a few moments later, someone knocked their door, she looked out through the kitchen window who knocked, they found no one and she went to check the door and found all she had written in the paper was brought to her and her hungry family. Everything as she had written it and even more than she could imagine.

What I'm saying in a nutshell is that God brought that angel to your way bro. Whatever happens, the man was even careless for not keeping his money well. Maybe next time if you are boxed up and that happens to you you can call that person and give it back but since you are so hungry and God sent you that angel to you but that could be hard to come by anyways since things like this happen once in a blue moon. God is merciful to you. Bro erase that conscience and give thanks to the Most High.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by LikeAking: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na God send d man to bless you.

Carry go.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Niom(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
What if the man stole the money from another person too
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Albertone(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Niom:
What if the man stole the money from another person too

And what if he didn't??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Niom(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Albertone:

And what if he didn't??

Then the what if continues...

1 Like

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Bro i wont blame u , u were in a tricky situation of live and death.. i wount have been good you called the attention of the man an he collected all the money back (which is very likely.) and u continue starving for more 2days. it would have been a poor decision on your part.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Sirqt5(m): 2:33am On Feb 22, 2023
See format
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by eventainment(m): 4:56am On Feb 22, 2023
deed is done. Spend it if you dont know the owner but if you know the owner kindly return it

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. / I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! / Sleeping With The Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.