Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes (52095 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Trueyarn(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2018
What sort of useless post... On a bright Sunday like this?

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Steviewonder(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Adjusting her shoes ko , polish ni, aboki will always be aboki.

Rubbish news
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by focus1256: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
innocential3032:
If na me i go do pass that one,do you knw who is girl father is? Even if i no love her,as a confirm igbo boy wey i be,i dnt mind showing her unconditional fake love ooo,i go sweep our room,wash her cloth,name it .....
Don't sell your destiny because of meat
.who says you can't make without anybody's input. ....stop been foolish in your thinking. ...receive sense bro

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by nairavsdollars(f): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Poverty has mixed with your blood. Nothing can separate it from you

innocential3032:
If na me i go do pass that one,do you knw who is girl father is? Even if i no love her,as a confirm igbo boy wey i be,i dnt mind showing her unconditional fake love ooo,i go sweep our room,wash her cloth,name it .....

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Steviewonder(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:

If Dangote did not work for his money over the more than 2 decades he has been notable in the business circle, then I reckon he stole it and became an overnight billionaire?

You don't get the point
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by emmxzy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
jamil: hmm mtheeew your punna go hot ehnn fatima: oh this is the kind of guy i want jamil: make i hear say u no sabi Mouth Action then u are finished jamil: hmmm i finaly found my house elp chai.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Teewhy2:
If na me self, I will carry water to wash the leg dry it with my clothes before putting on the shoes for her. Na money dey talk.

Some people with their little money they make will take people to Dubai or South Africa to have their weddings but Dangote the richest man in Africa instead of taking people out of Nigeria brought Bill Gates to Nigeria for his daughters wedding.
That is to tell you class is different from school.
u no lie joooor
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by skallion7(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
What's with all this bullshit news?, the mod should upgrade please.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by rozayx5(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Teewhy2:
If na me self, I will carry water to wash the leg dry it with my clothes before putting on the shoes for her. Na money dey talk.

Some people with their little money they make will take people to Dubai or South Africa to have their weddings but Dangote the richest man in Africa instead of taking people out of Nigeria brought Bill Gates to Nigeria for his daughters wedding.
That is to tell you class is different from schoo
l.

Permission to quote this elsewhere

Words on marble

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na dis kind men dey beat women for house
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
chrisbaby24:
All for the camera..!!! angry Ftc on a palm Sunday... For men wey dey hustle...dis week go sure die... Oya recieve it...!!! cool
amen
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by cr7lomo: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
All na wash for the cameras
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
So what is there in helping ur wife whom you probably know she can't bend so easily due to her dressing to adjust her shoes. Nawa for some people.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by opribo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
I can understand the guy, don't blame. What is ahead is much more important.

Keep the good work dude, he hit jackpot with this one. Obedience to the core and patience is all he will get there.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hope he wont be the errand boy at home?
Go wash my undies = yes ma
Go get me soft drink = yes ma
Run to the market = yes ma

Fucck me harder = yes ma
Take me from behind = yes ma
Spank my ass = yes ma
Suck my boobs = yes ma
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by innocential3032(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Poverty has mixed with your blood. Nothing can separate it from you

i dnt really knw why some idiot like yhu take every post u c on a platform like this too c"rious, one cn nt joke again,even if i cn do dat to earn a living as in a better life,is it ur bizzness? Keep slaying for the sugar daddy them n b tinking datz a normal tin. Go n get a life
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by enemyofprogress: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dangote brought Bill Gates to his daughter's wedding, the only thing anyone can do to beat this wedding in Nigeria is to invite Jesus.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
innocential3032:
hahahahahahah my guy, unconditional fake love. you funny bros.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Ewoma45(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Teewhy2:

Some people with their little money will take / make people travel to Dubai or South Africa to have their weddings but Dangote the richest man in Africa instead of taking people out of Nigeria brought Bill Gates to Nigeria for his daughters wedding.
That is to tell you class is different from school.
FYI, he didn't bring Bill Gates for this wedding. Bill came for a program concerning his foundation in Sokoto.I am very sure Dangote planned this wedding to fall in the same period Bill was slated to be in Nigeria.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by ladycomfort(f): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please will jamil marry a second wife?
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by innocential3032(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
MiamiePizza:
Mumu
ur mumu for pizza wil take u to ur early grave
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by gagzee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
slightlyMad:
I still don't think dangote's wealth is well deserved because all he did was use government influences to amass them, this includes otedola.

These are the guys that helped make cheap buildings on banana island cost 600 million naira, more expensive than luxury house in California.

Talk of making money you really didn't work hard for, just connections.
STFU!!!
Bunch of ignorant people, you all just come online and say nonsense....
Some one that started his business in 1973, and built it to what it is today, is what you say is not well deserved??...
Any business that has survived that long must be a leader or driving force in its field!!
45 YEARS IN BUSINESS IN THIS NIGERIA IS NOT BEANS!!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Taidi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
lifestyle1:
This is haram..

Abeg watin Haram mean sef ? grin

Forbidden
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by correctguy101(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hope he wont be the errand boy at home?
Go wash my undies = yes ma
Go get me soft drink = yes ma
Run to the market = yes ma

Isn't he the said pilot husband or what are you saying?
Even my guy wey never get 1000hours to his license na big boy for aviation industry.
You suppose know this one na undecided
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by correctguy101(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Steviewonder:
Adjusting her shoes ko , polish ni, aboki will always be aboki.

Rubbish news

You're perfectly wondrous, hahahahahahahahahaha

my belle o gringrin

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by kingchris30(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
please we are tired of these stories, why is FP filled up with this wedding news

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by ubox: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
slightlyMad:
I still don't think dangote's wealth is well deserved because all he did was use government influences to amass them, this includes otedola.

These are the guys that helped make cheap buildings on banana island cost 600 million naira, more expensive than luxury house in California.

Talk of making money you really didn't work hard for, just connections.
building strong connections and ties rule the world as well
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by victorian(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
ladycomfort:
Please will jamil marry a second wife?

Keep dreaming.
Second wife ko, 17th wife ni.

He has to be as faithful And loyal as fucvk!

He dares not look at another lady when they are together.

100percent concentration on her.

Money and power is good.. I swear.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by dabiton: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
why?

Wiseandtrue:
This is nice. This is how men should treat their wives.

women deserves to be pampered.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
marunga:
shocked he started again o. will he do this for the rest of their marriage life?

But he is the only person there who can do that for her.... The other woman can't bend down due to her size and their culture forbids the other guys from touching her.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by David160(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mtchwee, why won't he.... See the lavish wedding gave him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.