Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

"I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police (19116 Views)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / BREAKING: Boko Haram Ready To Release Christian Girl – IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Leke001: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
This APC people will speak in English and then deny what they have said...maybe at first they thought they spoke in Hausa...bunch of liars,hypocrites and thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Tonytonex(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
This APC with lies, had the girl been released that yesterday they w'dnt have come up with this lie.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Tomoyayi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
The way these people lie Ehn... Seems dey all Don dey chop uncle lie draw soup.
All because of power. Make una kwantinu to dey use people life play ludo. Every that has a beginning has an end. Problem with Nigerians be say we forget to remember history.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by saaron(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
elChapo1:
this blockbuster is really surpassing blackpanther in the cinema
Producers of Black Panther are learners. Dapchi Girls Movie will smash $1 billion in less than two weeks when released in box office America. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Captain8(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ha ha! We ve had 2 IGP in dis one country,or de IGP dey craze, wel i dont blame u after all de goverment is also crazy
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Ngokafor(f): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
elChapo1:
this blockbuster is really surpassing blackpanther in the cinema

For where?..this Dapchi movie by APC is a flop,the Chibok one was more successful lipsrsealed
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Police IGP and Army Chief no dey ever handsome in dis part of the world??
Na only Navy dey get fine men in dia cadre....
Na wa ooooo
Only God Nose

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by pstjoga: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please watch the full video of the IGP statement here:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/24/breaking-remaining-dapchi-schoolgirl-on-her-way-back-igp/

Click like if the police is lying.

metroblogger:
The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has denied media reports quoting him as saying the withheld Dapchi school girl, Leah Sharibu, will be released yesterday March 24th. Idris said he was misquoted by the media. Read a statement from the police denying the report below

The attention of the Nigeria Police Force has been drawn to the publication on some Social Media platform and conventional media indicating that the Inspector General of Police said the last Dapchi school girl will be released soon.

2. The Statement of the IGP was misunderstood and misquoted. The misunderstanding may be as a result of the already released Dapchi School girls expected back home in Yobe State today but could not arrive due to weather condition. The IGP could not also proceed to Dapchi because of same weather condition.

3. The Force wishes the members of the public and the media disregard the purported statement as not what the IGP meant.

4. The Force therefore reiterates that it has no information yet on the release of the last Dapchi school girl.

5. This release should be taken as the true position of the IGP’s statement.

6. The media are hereby enjoined to correct their records and publication, please

http://www.metronaija.ng/i-did-not-say-boko-haram-will-release-christian-girl-yesterday-ig-of-police/

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Captain8(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
U ar truly a policeman y wont ur boyz call white black when u ar bloody lier,u ar not a man IGP a man cannot break just egg and deny it,a man yes is a man yes and his no is no,u did even what a woman cannot do, u desapoint NPF, u ar an incopetent in IGP
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by osusuallstars: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
God , i really pity for that little girl Lear shuaibu .IGP please laise with your BOKO HARAM friends to release this girl unharmed and untouched.The God that save SHEDRAK, MISHAK, AND ABEDINEGO ,PLEASE SAVE LEAR.
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Am suspecting something really terrible.

Are u sure the Christian girl isn't dead?

Maybe as of when he told the public that he'll go and receive the girl she was still alive, now he heard the girl is dead he doesn't know how to respond

Hmmm
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by piagetskinner(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
looks like we have 3 IGPS now..the one that buhari told to go to Benue. the one that spoke on channels TV yesterday and the one that's denying his reciept of the dapchi girl Leah....

its appropriate to say that thunder will fire the three of them

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by freshinko: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Bokoharam no gree release the girl again, na I'm make d man take reverse gear. Lols
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by chuckjonesautos: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Liars! Bigots! Devils in disguise.
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by shallysgirl: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
LaudableXX:
This IGP must be related to Lai 'Lie' Mohammed. Isn't he the same man who spoke on camera on Channels TV News last night that he was going to receive the abducted girl Leah, as she would be released yesterday?
Chai.
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Jermat20(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is a serious movie. Watch out for more
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by excel123: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by kennycalls(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Confused IG
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Natalia2025: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
IG said I didn't say so, PRESIDENT said i didn't NO abeg who is who......two malu
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Shugavee(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
so what measures have you taken to secure her release

If na Dino Malaye case now, una go dey show muscle undecided
lmoa!!

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by gamaliel9: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Torylanez(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
LaudableXX:
This IGP must be related to Lai 'Lie' Mohammed. Isn't he the same man who spoke on camera on Channels TV News last night that he was going to receive the abducted girl Leah, as she would be released yesterday?

u are the liar he never said such
what do u people gain from propaganda and lies sef

chai
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by CioAngels(f): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
These leaders, they are with no shame, lies is their middle name. They talk before they think not think before they talk only to disgracefully deny what they told the whole world. What a shame to them all.
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by petenweke: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Please the IGP that spoke on channels TV is he different from this IGP

Or is this another country

My bro to answer your question, it's the same country but a different IG
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by LaudableXX: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Torylanez:
u are the liar he never said such
what do u people gain from propaganda and lies sef

chai

No sir, you are the one who is lying in your pathetic bid to defend him. Go back and watch that news clip from Channels again and listen clearly to what the IGP said. undecided
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Natalia2025:
IG said I didn't say so, PRESIDENT said i didn't NO abeg who is who......two malu
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by baysol: 3:27am On Mar 26, 2018
matrix199:
APC led government has changed Nigeria to a circus.
If this is what changi means then we've been taken for a ride by buhari and is failure regime.
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by Torylanez(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

No sir, you are the one who is lying in your pathetic bid to defend him. Go back and watch that news clip from Channels again and listen clearly to what the IGP said. undecided
he never said such

bring the clip here
Re: "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police by LaudableXX: 12:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Torylanez:
he never said such

bring the clip here

Check the news clip from Channels TV which is right on this page. It was posted by Gamaliel9.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations / FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.