Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding (33691 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ddeola: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Don't be deceived, they are all the same.

Danjuma is part of the problem in this country. He is a beneficiary of corruption so pot should not call kettle black
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by dfrost: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2018
dunkem21:
Una wan put me for trouble ba? angry

God pass una sad

You don run change the statement. Some of us don screenshot am. grin cheesy shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by dunkem21(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2018
dfrost:

You don run change the statement. Some of us don screenshot am. grin cheesy shocked tongue

Nairalanders are wicked, I swear. cheesy

If I didn't change it, I'm sure the shares would have risen to 1000.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by yazach: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2018
To the NL cheat beaters

Just carry weapons around, when solder catch you, I hope you will not come here and start spewing human right
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by dfrost: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2018
dunkem21:

Nairalanders are wicked, I swear. cheesy

If I didn't change it, I'm sure the shares would have risen to 1000.

cheesy grin tongue It's just for fun. No fear too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Confirmed absurdity; do you think your stupid prayer would have any effect on me?
What a joker!
In any case, may your evil wishes revert back to you a thousand fold. Ameen.
Within my prayers you have been disabled from reverting the curses and each time you attempt, you increase your ill will until you seek forgiveness for supporting the spilling of innocent blood.

The said curse is applicable to everyone under the guise of anonymity come online and refuse to apply common sense to simple moral judgement of right or wrong. Enough is enough.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Iwanttoto:

Do some of you actually have a life apart from d internet??
State your position. Are you for spilling of innocent Nigerian bloods or against it. If you are for spilling of innocent bloods, may your channel of communication with the internet receive the curses you have quoted. If you consider it being jobless for being concerned about our collective moral qualms as a people, then you should be ashamed of identifying yourself as a Nigerian.
The world is deeper than typing away rubbish online.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Iwanttoto: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2018
MIPNIG:

State your position. Are you for spilling of innocent Nigerian bloods or against it. If you are for spilling of innocent bloods, may your channel of communication with the internet receive the curses you have quoted. If you consider it being jobless for being concerned about our collective moral qualms as a people, then you should be ashamed of identifying yourself as a Nigerian.
The world is deeper than typing away rubbish online.

U r cursed
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2018
...what's the difference between what Danjuma said and what Pastor Suleiman equally said. But pastor Suleiman was invited by the DSS whereas Danjuma is untouchable. Instances like this always makes me to shed tears for those that believe in 'one Nigeria '. It's unfair.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2018
MIPNIG:

Within my prayers you have been disabled from reverting the curses and each time you attempt, you increase your ill will until you seek forgiveness for supporting the spilling of innocent blood.

The said curse is applicable to everyone under the guise of anonymity come online and refuse to apply common sense to simple moral judgement of right or wrong. Enough is enough.

This is how many of you with low IQ and poor comprehension continue to expose your shameful stupidity.

I therefore challenge you to show me even in the slightest way where I may have supported the SPILLING OF INNOCENT BLOOD - pls prove to me that you are an honest man true to his words.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Let the last girl be returned unhurt.

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due diligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

ensamy:
Danjuma knows the truth of what happened during Nigerian Biafran civil war about the agenda of ethnic cleansing of the igbos and now it's coming to him and his people. So he has to rise up before history repeat itself. shocked tongue shocked
When will herdsmen be disarmed and declared a terrorist organization.
Ofcourse not because the President is a fulani cattle herdsman. If declared a terrorist organization he automatically becomes a terrorist President. Naija we hail thee.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Whyke141: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2018
IF ONLY NIGERIANS COULD LOVE THEIR LEADERS AS THEY DID FOR NNAMDI AZIKIWE...

Rumours of Zik's death in November 1989 sparked massive protests by students in the East and uncontrolled grief all over the country.

Just unconfirmed reports by NTA and some other national newspapers about Zik dying from natural causes in his house forced many people to take to the streets chanting "ooooh oooh, Let us see Zik". I saw female students from UNN strip and lay flat on the road.B abangida sent soldiers and Mobile Police.

The governor of old Anambra state; Col Akonobi was having a difficult time containing the rioting. Later in the evening, NTA showed Zik chatting with Akonobi in his sitting room. That was the only time the riots stopped.

We had finished Common Entrance and First School Leaving exams and were waiting for the long Christmas break so I had enough time to observe the protests.
Zik was 85 years old at the time. He lived for another 7 years after that death rumour.

That is how much he was loved!The world respected him. His followers loved him. His people adored him.

WRITTEN BY: MBE NWANIGA

SOURCE���
https://manuelwhyke..com.ng/2018/03/if-only-nigerians-could-love-their.html?m=1
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Iwanttoto:

U r cursed
your call.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

This is how many of you with low IQ and poor comprehension continue to expose your shameful stupidity.

I therefore challenge you to show me even in the slightest way where I may have supported the SPILLING OF INNOCENT BLOOD - pls prove to me that you are an honest man true to his words.
I told you nobody cared what Ethnic group Brutai is from, that he is not doing his job to protect Nigerian lives. Period!!!

You responded and consigned my opinion which is evidently true that Brutai is incompetent to me being ignorant.

Since you believe that a man who is assigned with the duty to protect all Nigerian lives decided to reduce his sense of duty to only Fulani people is competent, then you support the spilling of innocent blood across the country because the military led by Brutai has failed Nigerians as a whole.

Guess your IQ is fried so you don’t even understand what you stand for.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
No amount of military forces can defeat emacipation of a determined mass civilians. T Y Danjuma is far better than the whole nigerian military and their satanic commander.
✔ ✔
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
MIPNIG:

I told you nobody cared what Ethnic group Brutai is from, that he is not doing his job to protect Nigerian lives. Period!!!

You responded and consigned my opinion which is evidently true that Brutai is incompetent to me being ignorant.

Since you believe that a man who is assigned with the duty to protect all Nigerian lives decided to reduce his sense of duty to only Fulani people is competent, then you support the spilling of innocent blood across the country because the military led by Brutai has failed Nigerians as a whole.

Guess your IQ is fried so you don’t even understand what you stand for.

What crappy confirmation of stupidity - absolute zero intelligence.
Can somebody pls ask this toddler to bow out gracefully without further embarrassing himself?
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by olril17(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

What crappy confirmation of stupidity - absolute zero intelligence.
Can somebody pls ask this toddler to bow out gracefully without further embarrassing himself?
Aboki the killer,how many people u don kill today, we understand killing is the trade of your tribesmen
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Justinah4real(f): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
MIPNIG:

Bury your head in shame. May the innocent blood spilled across the country hunt you and your generation yet unborn. May the days you feel the pains caused by your mentors be upon you sooner than expected. May the spells that defect ill will depart from you and backfire in this instant as I wish you all that you have found justifications in. May the salt to your left shoulders bring you ill will instead of the purpose it ought to serve and binds of evil spells depart from your conjoure. May the pains of innocent blood block all goodness that ought to come to you in life for defending evil and consigning their blood as meaningless. So shall this be upon you and everyone who find justification in spilling innocent blood in order to inherit the earth. You are forever bonded by these curses till you seek forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=66183249][/quote]

Funny guy lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.