Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (40957 Views)

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / Did The Crime, The Past Don`t Matter – Sauce Kid / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by chukzyfcbb: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
I do single "Sinzu is Sinzu"

I even do tatoo "Sinzu is Sinzu"

Dem still dey ask me " What is Sinzu"?

E be like you dey mad, e be like you are Dumb, e be like you don dey mad since mornnningggggg

- Sauce Kid , Rapper with THE BEST FLOW.
His flows are as slippery as an eel, Can give you Eargasm :-)

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by yungrylex00(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dammy Krane, sinzu, fraud. Birds of a feather grin
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by HoodBillionaire: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
before i ran me up a sack
i went to jail firstt
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Seun360(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
He's not the first rapper to serve Jail time biko cut him some slack.
Your Politicians are worse off.

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by talk2percy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chai, see as common prison make this guy fresh like tomato �

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by BabatCargo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Good for him
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
0one:
Word!! I'm so happy he is back tho... I still have his songs on my playlist on all media.

Yo! Sauce is a street God. Showed WizKid road to London and fed him many times. Gave him jewelries while Wiz was a slave with EME. Rode him in the first luxury Benz he ever sat on.

Also showed Gees like Burna boy how to make cash during his short time in London.

I always hate to delete his songs, except my phone is stolen or I need space and then again I always get back his entire mixtapes and albums.

The guy is prolific and True to what he does. He makes rap look easy and interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by baba4thegehs: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sinzu is sinzu jor oh!

Love this guy!

Come back naija and drop some hots stuff!

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by cooltola(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
There is nothing fresh in American Jail. Please end the ignorance.
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by guttentag(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
please what's his Instagram name??
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by dasphinx1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

Yh. Dammy krane's first stage name was "Arole SINZU". Back then when Sauce was with in prime Dammy was like 14 or 15 and going about as a backup with him. Sauce is his cousin brother. Both are American citizens, hence the soft landing for both after jail and no deportation. Sauce taught Krane how to make street money from credit card ish to Car jacking, and sales, dating and petty drug drug deals.

Most Nairalander don't know shit. Sauce met Tiwa's husband in Yankee. I just laugh when I hear them say Tee Bills leach off Tiwa. When Bills was Bills he was and is 10 times richer than Tiwa and her family. These guys do crazy shii for money.

Now to the rap. Saucekid is prolific with words, punchlines and metaphor. His strongest point is same with Burna, they can switch flow effortlessly. Sauce raps on any beat or sound. He does hardcore and otherwise. He also lace his flows with Yankee street linguo and Naija linguo. He is actually the first to popularize this style of rap.

Even M.I in his prime acknowledged his supremacy. Mode 9 always avoided battling him but gladly take on other rappers. Ikechukwu also says he is the greatest. Sauce that did one street freestyle rapping for over a day along the street of Ogba when he was still resident in Naija.

The guy is God of rap. PERIOD. [/b]Kindly mention other names that best him[b]..

Godwon........ Just pulling your legs fam.

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Aadetola1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
I think mark knows sinzu personally
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Papiikush:
Scammer grin
did I anybody claimed he /she was scammed by sause kid?

Nigerians as usual
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
guttentag:
please what's his Instagram name??
IG: chiefhunnitbands twitter: sinzusmg

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
dasphinx1:

Godwon........ Just pulling your legs fam.

Lol. You remember their beef hommie. Godwon was good too sha.
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by pedrilo: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

Meanwhile Dammy Krane and SINZU ain't just friends, they are related by blood.
no wonder they r both fraudsters
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by OKorowanta: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

How old are you?

Saucekid was and is a nightmare to all Nigerian rappers. No body dared battle him in freestyle. His mixtape Money Long is still the best out there.

Many years ago when Wiz Khalifa and also Wayne were asked Nigerian rappers they knew, they said they didn't know M.I but big up sauce because he is extremely talented.

The only Nigerian rapper with a large number of followers even though he releases music sometimes once a year.

He just doesn't take music seriously because he thinks it doesn't bring enough money to feed his babymama and daughter. Very true person. He identifies with what he does, but other rappers lie that music bring money but all of them get the real cash from drug or scam.

Saucekid is a Legend.

Bros wetin u dey talk

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Kizopumpin(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

Yh. Dammy krane's first stage name was "Arole SINZU". Back then when Sauce was with in prime Dammy was like 14 or 15 and going about as a backup with him. Sauce is his cousin brother. Both are American citizens, hence the soft landing for both after jail and no deportation. Sauce taught Krane how to make street money from credit card ish to Car jacking, and sales, dating and petty drug drug deals.

Most Nairalander don't know shit. Sauce met Tiwa's husband in Yankee. I just laugh when I hear them say Tee Bills leach off Tiwa. When Bills was Bills he was and is 10 times richer than Tiwa and her family. These guys do crazy shii for money.

Now to the rap. Saucekid is prolific with words, punchlines and metaphor. His strongest point is same with Burna, they can switch flow effortlessly. Sauce raps on any beat or sound. He does hardcore and otherwise. He also lace his flows with Yankee street linguo and Naija linguo. He is actually the first to popularize this style of rap.

You know too much bro, Sauce kid is one of the realest rapper Nigeria has even produced. He was in the same class with my lil brother back in Carol school. Omole, we call him "Oni kokoro ogba". back in the 90s

Even M.I in his prime acknowledged his supremacy. Mode 9 always avoided battling him but gladly take on other rappers. Ikechukwu also says he is the greatest. Sauce that did one street freestyle rapping for over a day along the street of Ogba when he was still resident in Naija.

The guy is God of rap. PERIOD. Kindly mention other names that best him.
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
American convict...dude go don get bele by now...if no be for abortion
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by dasphinx1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

Lol. You remember their beef hommie. Godwon was good too sha.

Mehn, that beef was something else

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sinzu is Sinzu

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Kobicove(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:
SINZU was easily Nigeria's finest, and best rapper. Flows effortlessly and his punchline were heavy. First Nigerian rapper to popularize the style of mixing Yankee linguo with Naija street slangs.

However, the system changed the dude. Good thing is, he already stacked and piled chips before the Jail term. Time to return home to the bounty.

The brov is also an American citizen, so no yawa.

Meanwhile Dammy Krane and SINZU ain't just friends, they are related by blood.

Nigeria's best rapper my ass!

Who gave him that title?! undecided
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Shakushaku1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

Yo! Sauce is a street God. Showed WizKid road to London and fed him many times. Gave him jewelries while Wiz was a slave with EME. Rode him in the first luxury Benz he ever sat on.

Also showed Gees like Burna boy how to make cash during his short time in London.

I always hate to delete his songs, except my phone is stolen or I need space and then again I always get back his entire mixtapes and albums.

The guy is prolific and True to what he does. He makes rap look easy and interesting.

Bros u Sabi, I Remeba that BET Cypher he best all the rappers that year...

#watcanfa
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by alan056: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

You them him so well
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by alan056: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

You know them so well
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by ShinyJay22(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

Seems you're close to the homie? Anyways,its nice to see him back home after that enforced vacation... Hopefully we get to hear new jams from Sinzu that'd make Nigerian rap great again #SauceIsBack #yebariba

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by dejiogundipe(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Sinzu....

Hope say you see Carolina cheesy for prison

Caroline Danjuma and Sauce kid ( Babalola Falemi) both attended the same secondary school at Ifako Ijaiye in Lagos.
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by silifat11(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
We dey expect new release song.. " Freedom " �
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:

you're a genius! Thanks for schooling me on this. You be boss

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
you're a genius! Thanks for schooling me on this. You be boss

Bless up. Bigup yourself!
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by mankand(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
I just did my calculation using the current exchange rate and guess what! That superstar up there whom many look up to as a role model because of the material things he flaunts in his music videos was jailed for fraud of roughly 5.5million

You pipu still dont get the gist..

These guys are fake

And what now happen? Someone in this shit hole was jailed for stealing baby food for his baby to support his wife breastfeeding his baby

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Konquest: 2:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian rapper, Sauce Kid, finally released from U.S prison after being jailed of Grand Theft Fraud and stealing of $15,388.

Sauce Kid who spent 2 years in U.S prison was released Yesterday, his friend "dammykrane" took to his instastory to announce it.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tueqrPDzOr4

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/nigerian-rapper-sauce-kid-released-from.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video / Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.