Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. (50312 Views)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / #throwback. Get In If You Can Relate To Any Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
free2ryhme:

Lie kee you there

I am at home right now grin
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by agbonkamen(f): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, I do tell someone I was equal to any evil dat hour, until I saw a moving bicycle without a rider.
are you for real grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, I do tell someone I was equal to any evil dat hour, until I saw a moving bicycle without a rider.
shocked shocked shocked
Kindly throw more light on this

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to different many countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

What kind of business deals do people close at odd hours that can't be done during the day? grin

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
are you for real grin
Lol, suprised?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
evanscheck:
Responsible Pple don't stay out late...
change your mentality
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
kimbraa:
What kind of business deals do people close at odd hours that can't be done during the day? grin

No.1 Yahoo Yahoo grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by agbonkamen(f): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, suprised?
yes. moving bicycle without a rider hmmm pls share more light
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
shocked shocked shocked
Kindly throw more light on this
U mean I should give details of the story?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
xynerise:

No.1 Yahoo Yahoo grin
I know he tried to justify late nights but any sane person should be worried if his/her friend/brother/sister/wife/husband/mother/father or relative of any sort keeps late nights. It's not cool at all no matter the reason.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by shapman: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kindly spare a minute of your precious time to...

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
yes. moving bicycle without a rider hmmm pls share more light
share more light? I wish I have light to share. Lol. U mean I should explain in details right?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by agbonkamen(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
share more light? I wish I have light to share. Lol. U mean I should explain in details right?
yes na grin
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
kimbraa:
I know he tried to justify late nights but any sane person should be worried if his/her friend/brother/sister/wife/husband/mother/father or relative of any sort keeps late nights. It's not cool at all no matter the reason.

Seriously, late night duties look shady and uncomfortable. Well, except he/she is a medical personnel. I don't joke with my sleep grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
U mean I should give details of the story?
yes am beginning to loose my belief in the supernatural, I need something to awaken me.
Just make sure it ain't made up, or you were not under the influence of either medication or exhaustion

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by chronique(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
kimbraa:

Those into showbiz and entertainment, close deals quite often at night while clubbing. I was once active in that field,and I hardly slept at home at night most times. In fact by 9pm,I'm usually on my way out. I used to stay out all night and come home by 4am,5am.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
yes na grin
U like mysterious stories right? I have plenty to gist you. Provided u won't be afraid of the movement of ur curtain.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by dhabrite(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Today ten things this, tomorrow twenty things that.

Una no go kill me undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
xynerise:

Seriously, late night duties look shady and uncomfortable. Well, except he/she is a medical personnel. I don't joke with my sleep grin
It's best they pass the night at work than trying to get home at odd hours.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
U like mysterious stories right? I have plenty to gist you. Provided u won't be afraid of the movement of ur curtain.

If you have plenty then they are made-up or you be wizardry grin
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by LegitBoy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to different many countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

Prof. Peller, the post clearly suggest the context of the late night we talking about here, I can't see where he stated that it is a sign of irresponsibility for those who have genuine business doing over night. While I concede there is no generally accepted time to have fun, how many people do legitimate business during late nights?

Make professor calm down o

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Once in a while I stay out late and go clubbing but I sleep through the weekend to make up for lost bedtime

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is the exact situation i found myself tdy.Immediately it clocked 9pm i decided i won't go out with them anymore,come see bashing.This whole late night thing isn't just my thing.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
chronique:

Those into showbiz and entertainment, close deals quite often at night while clubbing. I was once active in that field,and I hardly slept at home at night most times. In fact by 9pm,I'm usually on my way out. I used to stay out all night and come home by 4am,5am.
If you say so.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
kimbraa:
It's best they pass the night at work than trying to get home at odd hours.

Pass the night at work if it has a comfortable and secured environment. People do it though
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
xynerise:

U don't joke with ur sleep? Slp sometime became an alien to me I do wonder how people could slp wen I will be looking for something to do as at then to while away dat time.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by DannyJ19(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:

1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Krafty006: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
not a night crawler............office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
U don't joke with ur sleep? Slp sometime became an alien to me I do wonder how people could slp wen I will be looking for something to do as at then to while away dat time.

Bro, less worry can make you sleep like a baby
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
I hate night waka eh, especially night birthday parties unless we will crash.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by correctguy101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hahahahahaha, can relate to most of the OP.

Even when I go clubbing with all these my olodo artiste friends, I always get a room I run into cos it always gets to a point in the night when even the sight of more udemé and strippers gets irritating and all I want is hide somewhere with an orobo and sleep ..... $mh

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
The first time i went clubbing i ran into alot of my high skol buddies i was excited to do it again. I was like so this were u all be hidding cos i never run into dem like dat during d day. Night crawlers grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.