Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic (2293 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending / My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour / Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job (2) (3) (4)

Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by amar3664: 5:23am On Mar 26, 2018
This is my true story,i am 27 years old ,i am unmarried and working in a private company,my english may not be good,and sorry for that ,i had 03 years love affair with sister of my elder brothers wife,everyone in our family knows about our relation,even my brothers wife also knew of this,now sister of my brothers wife is getting married,and now i see my brothers wife inclining towards me,few days back me and my brothers wife had 20 minutes romance,and now she has invited me for sex with her,i already had sex with her sister,who is getting married now..now its her turn,can i go ahead
Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by jmaxjohn(m): 5:29am On Mar 26, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4417032/bleep-elder-brothers-wife

Farano, do your job and ban this person. Recycling crap for us

Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2018

What kind of sex affair this is? So, does ur brother knows u fucccked his wife as well?
Juz make sure u got paid of ur talent fee..

Mtccchew!

Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by amar3664: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

What kind of sex affair this is? So, does ur brother knows u fucccked his wife as well?
Juz make sure u got paid of ur talent fee..

Mtccchew!

No my brother does not know of it..and about talent fee,his wife is giving me my talent fee
Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by Samusu(m): 6:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Idiot opportunist like yhu. Go and bend yhur destiny for married woman toto

Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by terrezo2002(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Proverbs 6:27-29, 32-35
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by egworlordor(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Isn't your brother's wife sister your sister in-law? Correct me if am wrong... you should go for cleansing cos you're an abominable child... now u want to consummate d devilish intent in your rotten mind abi? I will tell your brother

Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by Kobicove(m): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Are you well at all? undecided
Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Eyah
Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by 912(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Family from hell... Everyone is sleeping with everyone. I'm sure your brother has also slept with your sister inlaw that is getting married. You all need deliverance
Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by emperorakins(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
How will you feel if you are in your brothers shoes...... Have empathy
Re: Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2018

Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria / Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys / Why Do People Cheat