Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK (26466 Views)

Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (PART 2) By FFK / TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by godliman: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Most states in northern Nigeria have already indicated a willingness to allow the establishment of cattle colonies in their territory. Asd a southerner may I ask what business is it of yours what northern states do with their land?
You are right it is none of my biz. sorry if i was harsh
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by Kingspin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Restructuring will slow down the evil agenda of the caliphate therefore they say no to any restructure or change but insist on status duo. they are all elders of the fools.
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by fx45(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
The government needs to expedite its efforts at establishing those cattle colonies in the states that would have them so that this crisis will be a thing of the past
What stops you and your herdsmen from establishing cattle colonies in your respective states? Criminal land grabbers!

I've never heard anybody talk about establishing a cattle colony in Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara, Yobe and all the other Northern states. Your eyes are all fixated down South. There's something definitely not right about it.

2 Likes

Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by charain: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
freeze001:

Sometimes you don't need to appear 'correct' and tag some needless qualifier just to show you are not in 'full support' of a person or cause. What is the justification of attacking the person of FFK by calling him lunatic? You agree with his write up as spot on, that should do or don't you think so?
You don''t need a justification to call a spade a spade.
FFK is a raving lunatic even if he does say some obvious truth sometimes.
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by aribisala0(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
The situation in the middle belt is a very serious national security concern needing urgent attention. A time will come when the government will establish goat colonies for the goat herders of the south, but for now we have to find a way of halting this herdsmen menace by putting the herdsmen and their cattle in colonies away from the farmers and their crops

The way to halt them is for the ecurity forces to do their job instead of aiding and abetting them.

Buhari will not be in power for ever. If people have conflct they fight and soetimes kill each other , we know.

When you start killing children , beheading people , removing eyes and body parts you have crosssed a line. You only succeed in confirming your bestiality. You do not scare anyone with that.
Be sure that the end result of this is the Fulani will leave Benue and Taraba in the end. So thi is self defeating

Do you imagine it is impossible for Nigerians to wake up and kill every single cow in the country?

Do not make a mistake. We are not far from that. When all the cows are killed we can start eating ourselves.

If you think this campaign will achieve anything then you underestimate your country men

Fact Buhari will leave power next year. Let us see how long it will take to dismantle your colonies if he succeeds in establishing any before he goes

The Fulani will learn a very bitter lesson very soon.

This violence will not be rewarded by land.
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

The way to halt them is for the ecurity forces to do their job instead of aiding and abetting them.

Buhari will not be in power for ever. If people have conflct they fight and soetimes kill each other , we know.

When you start killing children , beheading people , removing eyes and body parts you have crosssed a line. You only succeed in confirming your bestiality. You do not scare anyone with that.
Be sure that the end result of this is the Fulani will leave Benue and Taraba in the end. So thi is self defeating

Do you imagine it is impossible for Nigerians to wake up and kill every single cow in the country?

Do not make a mistake. We are not far from that. When all the cows are killed we can start eating ourselves.

If you think this campaign will achieve anything then you underestimate your country men

Fact Buhari will leave power next year. Let us see how long it will take to dismantle your colonies if he succeeds in establishing any before he goes

The Fulani will learn a very bitter lesson very soon.

This violence will not be rewarded by land.
You're not making any sense because all I can make out of your rant is your deep and enduring hatred for the Fulani of which In am not. Please quote me when you have something reasonable to say
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by aribisala0(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
You're not making any sense because all I can make out of your rant is your deep and enduring hatred for the Fulani of which In am not. Please quote me when you have something reasonable to say
Sorry I do not speak Hausa so I cannot help you. Get one of your folk to translate it for you
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

[s]Sorry I do not speak Hausa so I cannot help you. Get one of your folk to translate it for you[/s]
Get out!
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by aribisala0(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Get out!
Meanin what Aboki?

Buhari will leave office next year

We will restore order

There will be no colonies in the South of Nigeria nor in Benue or Taraba
IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by max20ebi: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Trading too is personal business but I never heard you raise your voice once in opposition when the government builds a markets and leases it out to traders. Cattle colonies are to be built only in states that have agreed to provide land for them. Most states in northern Nigeria have done this so your fears that it would somehow spread down south are unfounded. Also cattle colonies and ranches are the same thing, only the colonies are larger and more encompassing

Trading or market place is a total different issue altogether. Markets does not require 50,000hectare of land in every state of the federation for the Fulani man.

Cattle colonies are alien to southerners and we will resist any attempt to impose it on us under any guise. There is a great difference between cattle colonies and ranching. Pakistan is the only country with cattle colony and such an arrangement can never ever work in Nigeria. Like I said earlier, ranching is the beat option and global best practice .
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by oyatz(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2018
The spirit of FRAUD is speaking through your mouth, you know it but want to assume we don't know it.

GoroTango:
The situation in the middle belt is a very serious national security concern needing urgent attention. A time will come when the government will establish goat colonies for the goat herders of the south, but for now we have to find a way of halting this herdsmen menace by putting the herdsmen and their cattle in colonies away from the farmers and their crops
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by Cityguy: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Truth will surely prevail. This nonsense cannot continue unchallenged. We are no slaves and whatever it takes those mofos to get that into their skull would eventually be here. No pain, no gain.
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2018
AdiscoPele:
This guy FFK might be a lunatic but this piece is spot on.

He has hit the nail on the head and personally, I think, if care is not taken, our useless President, buhari might be the last President of a united Nigeria.

The way things are going right now, we will have no other option than to defend ourselves whichever way we can and that will definitely leads to anarchy which will at the end of the day lead to what the Ibos have always wanted, a split.

Can you see any other alternative to recourse to self-defence in the circumstances?
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Newpride:
Ffk for the 1st time, u made sense......

More sense fall on u.... cool cool

U shld nt have gone into politics, the right path shld be writing books, you would have gotten millions of awards both national and international.

Return ur looted funds so that we can take u serious the more.

U can't be at the side of corruption at the same time be at the side of correction. shocked shocked

Do you really think he would be walking free with his scathing attacks on Buhari and his henchmen if he was corrupt or if they really had a case against him ?
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2018
GoroTango:
FFK always tries to portray the herdsmen-farmer conflict in a religious context. What he is trying to do is Pit Christians against Muslims by making it look like there is a deliberate attempt at genocide against the Majority Christian farmers in the middle belt, even though this is not the case. The government needs to expedite its efforts at establishing those cattle colonies in the states that would have them so that this crisis will be a thing of the past

You are a slowpoke without brains.
Re: Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK by Castanea(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: APC Suffers Huge Losses / Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.