Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

#bbnaija 2018! The Moment When The Housemates Saw Khloe And Anto [VIDEO|PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija 2018! The Moment When The Housemates Saw Khloe And Anto [VIDEO|PHOTOS] (464 Views)

12/12/2018 The Day Everything Came Crashing In / #BBNaija 2018: Alex Gives Leo A Hand Job In Bed (video) / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018! The Moment When The Housemates Saw Khloe And Anto [VIDEO|PHOTOS] by wisdomIspeace(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
The Big Brother Naija season 3 continued with a new strategy yesterday as both Khloe and Anto made their ways back into the house. The While the housemates were in the dark about Big Brothers plan of what they will get the following morning, the housemates sure woke up to a huge surprise.

After the two restored housemates sneaked into the house at 3 am while others were asleep, they made their way to the luxury suite and slept off until morning.
In the morning just before they started their morning exercises, Biggie woke them up and the housemates were shocked to see Khloe and Anto. There were mixed feelings of joy and competition at the same time.

See link to watch video.. https://dailynaija.com/post/bbnaija-2018-the-moment-when-the-housemates-saw-khloe-and-anto-videophotos

Related> American Pastor Defends Himself For Placing His Head On A Lady's Breast In A Photograph https://dailynaija.com/post/american-pastor-defends-himself-for-placing-his-head-on-a-ladys-breast-in-a-photograph

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Talk With Bukky: I've Been Married For 13 Years; How Do I Keep The / Thank You / Guys/girls In Relationship Get In Here. Question For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.