Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (143410 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by talk2percy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ndi aboki na emebiri anyi obodo. No wonder they do wipe out the entire generation if one kills one of their boos.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Sethkoms: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
You mean people like this really exist?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Kotodoctor: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
I know they love cows. But I never really thought of it this way.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
gloria34:
no no no no no, na wa 4 northerners
so you are trying to say is only northerners that do this kind of atrocity hmm gloria34
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Now I see why the cows
are so loyal to them

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Buhari why why why.

This is why fulani herdsmen and their supporters have unconditional love for cows.

Shift lemme faint.....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by MALBMAJOR: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Useless pple were is d fulani man fake news
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nelsizzy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
AryaSand:

I became a Pescatarian after seeing that video today. I'm done with all things meat except peeeni.s of course.
Smart gal cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by thunderbabs: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
gayman99:

Abeg no kill me with laff. I will update you with the processes later. But I am on a legitimate visa. I was invited by a research unit that read up my research publication on lead poisoning in Zamfara state and my remediation approach. This caught their interest. So there are so many legitimate ways. I am just a fan of Bobrisky, nothing more nothing less.

Intetesting. I wld love an update on the processes
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by justhenry(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Queenext:
Maybe the cow dressed provocatively, you never can tell.

Awon Werey 100%.

No wonder they kill cos of cow.

You see a cow,they see hot babe
Hahahahahahaa... quote of the year

"we see a cow, fulani see hot babe"

can't stop laffing

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by xcolanto(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Njeps:

Na East dem come get business with?

No nau! We all for this way na south bruv!

No be south east them call am?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Kotodoctor: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Homosexuality was once consider a shamefull act, now very legal. Give it time, this behavior will be legalise.

Humans are grudually loosing their sense of dignity all round. All in the spirit of freedom.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
those are buhari lineage

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by olril17(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
gorotango people

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by EngrXrix(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Imagine the disease he must have gotten from that thing. Then he wud go and stick it in a woman and boom!! Anoda type of sickness. And u know the funny thing? The chain goes on and on and on.
Please be vigilant and be wise. Advice yourslf and use protection. Me I've advise myself since 1849 grin
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by talk2emma: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
I think buhari have done this before

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Percival9(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Queenext:
Maybe the cow dressed provocatively, you never can tell.

Awon Werey 100%.

No wonder they kill cos of cow.

You see a cow,they see hot babe
some say cow pussy is 100% sweeter than women punna. don't u c any male cow doesn't last 30 sec on women days because they are sweet

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by omoelerin1: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:
These aboki people Sha!

Truely the north has no business with the south.

Bringing all kind of disease and infections to this world. These are the people buhari asked us to accommodate and cohabit with??

Tufiakwa!!
If that is the case, what are the millions of Southerners doing in the north then? Why do we have a large number of Southerners in the north?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Ahsat: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
na wa oh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by costandi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
gayman99:
Ausubillahi shocked shocked shocked
Even gays trembled. Evil get degrees abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by sylve11: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
dayleke:

Haaaa!!!!!
See where you take am go now.....

That's ehn grin cool
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by OyinO: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
And send the meat to dumb Christian faithfools

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Martinez19(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Sctests: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Is that not gorotango himself.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
One more reason to stop beef.. Whether for suya or for food these people are lunatics & they have been doing this sh1!t for long... Chai & we dey eat all the rubbish thinking its good stuff lipsrsealed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sctests:
Is that not gorotango himself.
Perhaps but you'll never know grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Sctests: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Perhaps but you'll never know grin

So apart from chewing 5 bags of gworo per day. You guys also hump your cows?

Lawd have mercy.

Biafrans need to delink themself from that cursed zoo fast.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by CyberWolf: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fulanis done suffer for me this country grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sctests:

So apart from 5 bags of gworo per day. You guys also hump your cows?

Lawd have mercy.

Biafrans need to delink themself from that cursed zoo fast.
You are going nowhere not until we say so
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Talknochip(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Buhari why why why.

This is why fulani herdsmen and their supporters have unconditional love for cows.

Shift lemme faint.... Hahahahahahahahahahaha......

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Rapsino(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
I thought I have seen it all..

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by mubzord(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
WTF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.