Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) (35183 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by kelish(f): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
lol why money??
fiftynaira:

***stops counting money***
Who's calling me?
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i love this...will definately join the train sometimes i wonder how you come about all this..

I really love making friends, so I've a lot of awesome and amazing great thinkers that invent and have connection. Join the moving train the earlier the better dear. It's two month today and we're celebrating 10,000 members from all part of the country.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by kelish(f): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
e neva ring yet
vicdon:

Am here.... Just pik my call....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by kelish(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
ok our prewedding picture fa
phoenix17:

will you marry me
12-27-2018
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Henitan24:

I really love making friends, so I've a lot of awesome and amazing great thinkers that invent and have connection. Join the moving train the earlier the better dear. It's two month today and we're celebrating 10,000 members from all part of the country.
wow thats really cool...i dey your back jeje
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
kelish:
were youre own

Message me, you go see ham.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
sirBLUNT:
wow thats really cool...i dey your back jeje

grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Henitan24:

grin
i'm thinking of any investment for my unborn kid a long term kind of investment any suggestions?
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by phoenix17(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
kelish:
ok our prewedding picture fa
should we Photoshop it or get it done for real +2348175126451
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by saucemanny(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
kelish:
shocked shocked shocked
lets have a private chat na.e fit be u.0.8.0.6.7.0.9.9.3.0.0. addme on watsapp
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i'm thinking of any investment for my unborn kid a long term kind of investment any suggestions?

Yeah there are many long term investment one can invest into but it's a gradual process. You have to start from short investment to raise capital for the long term. how re u?

btw
My boo and I are back. Congratulate me pls grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Henitan24:

Yeah there are many long term investment one can invest into but it's a gradual process. You have to start from short investment to raise capital for the long term. how re u?

btw
My boo and I are back. Congratulate me pls grin
oh how romantic congrat oo..any assunder fire burn them!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oh how romantic congrat oo..any assunder fire burn them!

THANKS... WEDDING BELL RINGING grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Henitan24:

THANKS... WEDDING BELL RINGING grin
i will be the chaiman of the occassion lol...see how you just dey smile anyhow...i go love too oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i will be the chaiman of the occassion lol...see how you just dey smile anyhow...i go love too oo

Signed pls lemme shine my teeth in peace oogrin
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by asaju10(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
roarik:
oya na..leggo wink
Where do we start?But it seems na every invitation u dey honour,i hope screening & preference go dey sha?
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by roarik(f): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
asaju10:
Where do we start?But it seems na every invitation u dey honour,i hope screening & preference go dey sha?
lol grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by gebulinks: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2018
roarik:
future husband,where are you...this is beautiful kiss
Chat or call me on 07035648313. Christian. Works in Lagos as a Banker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.