Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. (12568 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Gaggii: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hi guys,

I have a challenge with my relationship, I don't know how to solve it without hurting my partner's ego.

During sex, I like the missionary style, or her been untop, but she likes doggy.

But the challenge is that, anytime am doing doggy, I used to perceive some unpleasant odour.

I once told her jokingly, but she was so angry that she sex starved me for almost a week.(i cannot do without sex for more than 3days).

But the truth is that the pussy oozes, and she cannot do without doggy...the odour is not that strong with other styles.

Please how can I tell her without disrespecting her?

A female friend told me that I should advice to be putting kafura inside her pant, but I don't know how effective is this.
I love this girl, I don't want to lose her because she is good in bed, she can cope with my libido.

Please help!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by chatinent: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Girlfriend or wife? It is finished.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by vanida6: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
I just read garbage's God forgives me sad

44 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Use facemask whenever you are about to go doggy.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
just buy deodourant for am make im dey smell nice or just kukuma get another motor cool cool
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by blazingblender(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
then buy her soap or pussy washing detergent (dont even knw if it exist)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
vanida6:
hmmn...ur own kini dey stink too I suppose lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Dinma6: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Don't say anything. Just buy her a vaginal wash

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by adecz: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Does it stink like spoilt Titus fish
fish or dead rat?

She can use Dettol or Sniper to
kill the odor causing staphylococcus &
E Coli!!
wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by omoelerin1: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Use nose cover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Which kine life be this nah....
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Okoroawusa: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Farano,Seun n Rocktation when will threads like this stop?

Smelling pussy, vagina odour, rotten fish smell... they keep recycling this topics. I find it disrespectful of our women.

Ishilove,Pocohantas ,Amatarasha, Dominique lead a protest against this. If you guys are comfortable with such topics honestly I am not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Alexgman1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Repent & ask GOD for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Graysons: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

I have a challenge with my relationship, I don't know how to solve it without hurting my partner's ego.

During sex, I like the missionary style, or her been untop, but she likes doggy.

But the challenge is that, anytime am doing doggy, I used to perceive some unpleasant odour.

I once told her jokingly, but she was so angry that she sex starved me for almost a week.(i cannot do without sex for more than 3days).

But the truth is that the pussy oozes, and she cannot do without doggy...the odour is not that strong with other styles.

A female friend told me that I should advice to be putting kafura inside her pant, but I don't know how effective is this.
I love this girl, I don't want to lose her because she is good in bed, she can cope with my libido.

Please help!!!
ok

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

Please help!!!
Flagyl can help

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Deluxe16(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ariza:

What drink do you like sir?
You deserve a table full.
you wan kill me with laughter. I'm rendered catatonic already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Try Goat style then, children of end time

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Deluxe16(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
If you ask me... na who I go ask?
Na Me wan help you fight your battle abbi?
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

Please help!!!

Ah, this is bad.
Nawao, jejely sit her down and explain.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Rofhrider: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ariza:
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Rofhrider: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Repent & ask GOD for forgiveness.
Hmm
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Rofhrider: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kingscee:
Try Goat style then, children of end time
Hahaha!
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by EzzyCarter: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ariza:

Weak! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Gaggii: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Flagyl can help

Like serly?
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by oluwaleinad(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Noh be your contaminated preeq make the pvussy dey smile like spoilt 3days beans undecided
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by mechanics(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
vanida6:
hahahha
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by mechanics(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
No comment.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2020
WEAR FACE MASK Next Time. ....
..... and make sure it's the N95 Mask...

By doing that she would want to ask you why you wear face mask during intercourse.......
After all, Face Mask no be only for CORONAVIRUS..... na for this type of ODOUR too.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Ariza:
I advice N95 MASK precisely
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Openbusiness3: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Let the experts advice you

If you need intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser or intelligent solar LED light, check here https://www.nairaland.com/5945509/promo-promo-promo-awoof-don
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by arthorjnr(m): 1:22am On Jul 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Ah, this is bad.
Nawao, jejely sit her down and explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti67I7jnmVc
Tell her to watch this and subscribe.

This is a nice piece of information.

Open a thread on it.

Ladies, hope you watch this.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2020
arthorjnr:

This is a nice piece of information.

Open a thread on it.

Ladies, hope you watch this.
Thanks, I actually did but you know how it can be here on NL, informative threads hardly get comments/attention. Did you subscribe please? If you didn't then please go back, leave me a comment there, like, subscriber, turn on the post notification bell and share with the ladies you know. My channel isn't for the female gender you know, I've got a juicy video for men coming soon. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone / Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.