Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (32609 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Twrecks(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
chinex276:
ON BEHALF of all men in the world, we hereby denounce you as a man... you can join Bobrisky nd be an Hermaphrodite
I just got a message from the king of hermaphrodites. They don't want him. The Caitlyn Jenner's can have him.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by firo08(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
bjayx:
Lol... Buhari made men boys.
my guy laff wan kill me... kikikikikiki
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by GeoOla25(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol...C.Ronaldo hattrick .
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by MPEROR: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
GOD don't give you more than you can handle
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Format
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by firo08(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Some sperm sabi misbehave sef
Cut ur cloth according to ur size
Lol... d man use one stone take kill three birds
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Antoeni(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's unfortunate dat your Husband was a Boy ,and not a Man
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
James4424:
grin family planning gone wrong . oops
please, what do you mean by that
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Eberechi24(f): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Some sperm sabi misbehave sef Cut ur cloth according to ur size
u say? How u do expect him to cut hs sperm according to hs size?
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by resurgentxtian4: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Chop first ogbeni

You chop better pass me?

You guys(igbos) will be all out boasting but it is still the tribes you hate in Nigeria that help you out.

Pride is always a reproach to any nation. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by ZombieTAMER: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You chop better pass me?

You guys(igbos) will be all out boasting but it is still the tribes you hate in Nigeria that help you out.

Pride is always a reproach to any nation. Go figure.

You are hungry
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by fpeter(f): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
humblemikel:
God purnish poverty
See what others are praying day and night for
Jesus please bless me with triplets
2 boy and a girl
So that I don't go into labour room twice.
Once done is done.

My sister i just weak. God is great, HE knows best.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by guiddoti: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Not his fault, but Buhari's.
sex na Buhari, responsibility na Buhari. Why Nigerians?
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Ophilabraham: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
OKURIN META LADA
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by BabatCargo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
The economy is really bitting...
Not is fault anyways

Shipping from China now $4.5/kg
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Chop first ogbeni

laro kutu kutu ni to ri olorun. Ta lo mo yi se?

What does this mean?
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by resurgentxtian4: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

You are hungry

Your entire tribe (igbos) are hungry that they have to leave their SE hamlets to eat in my land.

They need your admonition more. Olori Buruku

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by yesloaded: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Funny but bad
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by fuckpro: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sharp woman.
Naija and Buhari has turned everyone to crooks.
She's trying to scam the government to foot the hospital bills for her husband.

Once they've paid those bills and she's been discharged. She'd go back to his loving arms for more sex.
The sex was obviously superb if they could make triplets.
...how you ever finished school if ever is beyond reasoning because your way of thinking is always against traffic
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Adebowale89(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sharp woman.
Naija and Buhari has turned everyone to crooks.
She's trying to scam the government to foot the hospital bills for her husband.

Once they've paid those bills and she's been discharged. She'd go back to his loving arms for more sex.
The sex was obviously superb if they could make triplets.

so for your pinky brain, na the superb in sex dey predate triplets?

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Catalyst4eva(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why is he running away naa Some men eeh...smh

Oh God give me triplet I pray thee...
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
SeniorZato:
He's not a man
How...?
...and he impregnated her.....
U are joking.

The MAN just adopted the BEST FAMILY PLANNING METHOD that will fit the family.... grin
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Catalyst4eva:
Why is he running away naa Some men eeh...smh

Oh God give me triplet I pray thee...
...because you are capable abiiiii
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Brainardc(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Looking at him....... hmm, � running away from triple blessings. He doesn't know what other people pass through to get one...... I pity him
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Pinkyposh(f): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
You and your husband planned it, so you could invite the government....... Imoo wink wink

Husbands running at the sight of multiple births in this country is so alarming
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by movid(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Eni eleni ogbe ro
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by ashjay001(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Opeyemiix:
Lol that's my guy.
Scored hatrick and ran away grin grin grin grin

Him for wait carry match ball go housegrin
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by obataokenwa(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Those without babies can go to her and tap into such grace. Such people carry prayer point of people free of charge without stress. Grace of children just dey waste for her body.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
How hard can withdrawal method be

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by chuk9: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
He probably just took leave of absence to go and hustle
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by tfelicityk(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congratulations to her for safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.