Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (21257 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Gerrard59(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sometimes be realistic with your questions. Who would give you $1M because of heartbreak? Are you dating Jesus Christ or Nicki Minaj?

If you place #1M, that's more like it.
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
are there bae's in Nigeria ?
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Gabaleve(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
those babes no even think twice
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Maroghene(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Unfortunately my love for her is worth more than all the money in this world so I would prefer to stay low with her and let go of the cash. Its gonna be difficult but True Love like they say isn't ephemeral
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by cpu2006(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
the painful things is that, people will still be commenting in something that is not possible. I need to borrow u brain cos it seem ur brain has expired. kiss
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by BossLaifay(f): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Maroghene:
Unfortunately my love for her is worth more than all the money in this world so I would prefer to stay low with her and let go of the cash. Its gonna be difficult but True Love like they say isn't ephemeral
Until you marry her and y'all have kids and she begins to fvck you up with jabs of a being broke ass!!
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by BossLaifay(f): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
terrezo2002:
What will you do with the money other than to buy house, cars, eat and spend on other pleasures.
Love is better than money. Not just someone who loves you, but someone you love. Nothing separates people from true love.
It is better to be poor and be in real love than to be rich and be in a relationship where the love is as a result of your wealth.
Eziokwu??! shocked Lover man!
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Not even for a billion dollars.... I cherish her so much. wink

Guy you no go talk truth now oh.

Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Tonytonex(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Unfortunately, she does not have that 'gold digging' mindset of yours.
What's This One Saying

Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by KillerBeauty(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
eezeribe:

Explorers is gradually retiring from his 'signature' threads....
Royalblak007 is in form....
Royalblak wen dey steal his topics from just one particular website. Explorer is more versatile jare.

Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Rozaytee: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
immediately!!
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Explorers(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
KillerBeauty:

Royalblak wen dey steal his topics from just one particular website. Explorer is more versatile jare.

He doesn't steal sis, he make references.

Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by RoyalBlak007: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
KillerBeauty:

I'm sorry for stealing my topics from one particular site Ma'am
I'll ensure I steal from numerous websites next time. Cheers!

Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
mcdreeezy:
I'll not only break up with her. If it's possible to break up with her spirit, body and soul, I'll do it without thinking twice.

you wicked small o..... wat if they are 4?
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by KillerBeauty(f): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I'm sorry for stealing my topics from one particular site Ma'am
I'll ensure I steal from numerous websites next time. Cheers!
Haha. How did u see my mention. I did even spell ur name in full. Anyway I've been a fan of brightside.me so most of your thread I've seen it there before you bring it here. Probably why explorer thread interest me most. No offence tho
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by terrezo2002(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
BossLaifay:
Eziokwu??! shocked Lover man!
I tell you. You cannot buy love with money. True love is wealth. If you have it, you are the most wealthy.
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Reelmii: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Very good..... Now, how about you? I guess you will do likewise...
he would wish to do likewise
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Reelmii: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
terrezo2002:

I tell you. You cannot buy love with money. True love is wealth. If you have it, you are the most wealthy.
story for the gods, bae would dump u if sge were in the position
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
If bae na mere boyfriend....in fact .make he no try look me for road again
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by labelle123(f): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
OK kontinue
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by kyutepanda(f): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
bae would break up with me if i reject the offer
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
labelle123:
OK kontinue
Do you break yours for a plate of Amala and Ewedu?

Love is the greatest, I choose to be happy and have peace of mind.
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by kyutepanda(f): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
terrezo2002:

abeg wherar you from? ya probably related to dangote
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Reelmii: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Memories12411:
360 million Naira cannot be compared with a genuine love. It is worth sacrificing my love.
oya come and be going home
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by mcdreeezy: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:

you wicked small o..... wat if they are 4?
I'll still do the needful.
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Afz9095(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Hmmmm.. I'm sure she is a nairalander
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Starcent(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
undecidedwhat is bae
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Afz9095:

Hmmmm.. I'm sure she is a nairalander
Afeez, Afezz, don't be too sure. grin
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by terrezo2002(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Reelmii:
story for the gods, bae would dump u if sge were in the position
It happens that way some times. The one you truly love is the one that hurts you the most. It will always be that you loved till the end.
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Henryfocoyo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
terrezo2002:
What will you do with the money other than to buy house, cars, eat and spend on other pleasures.
Love is better than money. Not just someone who loves you, but someone you love. Nothing separates people from true love.
It is better to be poor and be in real love than to be rich and be in a relationship where the love is as a result of your wealth.
bros ar u ok
Re: ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin. if I don't break up with her she will break up with me for not breaking up with her then her friends will break up with her for not breaking up with me earlier then the families of the friends will break up with the friends for not breaking with her Early then the village people of the family will now break up with the families for not breaking up with their children .....as you can see I am not doing this for the money the life of evrybody even the village people depends on me breaking up with her.

lastly I will then remix dettol advert "IF I DONT BREAK UP WITH YOU,WHO WILL?"

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos)