Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? (21278 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Dannylux: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okay.. when people say they are not over a relationship, its practically because they miss some shared memories, moments etc.

If your partner decides to tell you It's over, what's the first thing that rushes into your mind?
I believe that's what you can't stand to miss/lose in that relationship if it falls apart!

Hence my question;
What would you miss if your partner declares your current relationship over?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by nwokeomayola(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nothing just saved money, and missed hell fire

29 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
I will surely miss "his pocket" especially this Christmas season grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Ichiebullion(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Will miss d way I sneak n go sleep wit oda girls...lol grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nfn
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Exponental(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
ammyluv2002: I will surely miss "his pocket" especially this Christmas season grin grin grin
I love ur truth. May God bless ur handwork.
Marthakingz: Nfn
hope u ainting forming
As 4 me, I dont pray 4 a divorce.... Olorun maje!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
very tricky question.. see how people are indirectly giving out their relationship status to the amazement of the poster

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
will miss the way we usually walk from abule-egba to pen cinema.. at the end of it we both buy sachet water to drink. grin

If he says it over... That means i will miss a great friend cry

15 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
I will miss his friendship o. He is currently my BFF. Chei..infact i don't want to think about it. tongue

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
dem no born am well,he no fit break up wif me!

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Ab025(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Will miss the best wife material I ever met.....100 yards#

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Harbosede02: dem no born am well,he no fit break up wif me!
Na so your honeypot sweet reach. undecided grin

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Dubemkelly(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Truth be told,its a sad experience,would feel hurt buh not deeply, life is just a school,u learn thru it n move on n in other words as a sharp guy,girl no fit tell me bye bye
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
I will miss her pointers, they make sense.
I go miss the evening free food i do eat when coming frm class.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Like shit...miss a lot...over pampering..little gossips wink ,manyy thingss ...arguments cheesy,,,. We are just best of friends.. smiley smiley shit aint hapening nada tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
sexymoma: Na so your honeypot sweet reach. undecided grin
na so ogrin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by youngds: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Notin really, probably her lips & her tyt pussy atleast for a while [/size]
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry

18 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nothing because she doesn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
@op I go like hear wetin u go miss

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sweetestguy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dia are many things oo,d joy of hearin ha voice, ha naughty nature, doz 2 big oranges doz eyes...I no fit choose 1, dem plenty

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by philfearon(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Booty butt chic: Like shit...miss a lot...over pampering..little gossips wink ,manyy thingss ...arguments cheesy,,,. We are just best of friends.. smiley smiley shit aint hapening nada tongue
Sorry,is That your Own? I mean the pix on ur profile!!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

sexkillz all these qualities shocked...

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Brb
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Prodigee: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well...interesting!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by chiboy1928(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Harbosede02: dem no born am well,he no fit break up wif me!
see dis one oh and if he does wat will u do abi u don use juju tie the guy down nwanyi Yoruba!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by DAvIt0(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

awwww cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by chymystique(f): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
I dnt ve a partner and so thr is nothin to miss... Better that way
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
If dat happens den I will strategically make plans on how to move on to d next gud thing,no time to start thinking of d gud old fvcking times...mind over pain

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Godson201333(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
youngds: [size=13pt]Notin really, probably her lips & her tyt pussy atleast for a while [/size]
'

why do you like writting like BABABALAWO??

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by mencade6: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
our daily quarrel and agreement

Our long throat gals in nairaland, outside
nairaland, in abroad. In the village and all the
money conscious and runs gals, i greet una
ooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.