Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

[Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street (1317 Views)

Homeless Couple Filmed Bonking Under Plastic Sheet / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Homeless Couple Wed Under Bridge After 30 Years Of Being Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2018
A heartbreaking image has emerged of a homeless couple sleeping on a mattress in the middle of a residential street.

The picture was taken in South Ockenden, Essex, United Kingdom and has divided opinion.

The photographer said:

‘On Sunday, my partner went to the Co-op on South Road and came back to say that someone had fly-tipped a mattress. ‘I went to my garage there and couldn’t believe what I saw. I was gobsmacked. They are in such a vulnerable place.

‘I went over and woke the man up and said, “Mate, you’re sleeping in a road. Get yourself somewhere safe”. ‘He said “Yeah, OK” and went back to sleep.

I feel sorry for them, they are in a bad place. He was so withdrawn.’

The witness said they were in their late 20s, and looked as though they were on drugs, a problem which his area is all too familiar with, Metro reports.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photo-homeless-couple-seen-sleeping-in-the-middle-of-a-street/

Lalasticlala
Re: [Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: [Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street by Destined2win: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin

Homeless people yet their mattress is succulent.

How many homeless people in Nigeria see mattress to sleep on let alone a succulent one
Re: [Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street by IdeyFindWife: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Destined2win:
grin

Homeless people yet their mattress is succulent.

How many homeless people in Nigeria see mattress to sleep on let alone a succulent one

The average challenges of people outside the shitholes are often the anticipated "answered prayers" of suffer-heads in the shythole - Robert Mugabe

Let them make the mistake of "wandering their way over to Nigerian Wakanda (Lagos) and try that on Lagos streets with those Lagos Agbero Boys.

It'll just be like those Bible Miracles of the Saviour, where Christ says, "Rise, Take Up your bed and walk" but this time area boys won't tell them twice b4 they break Usain Bolt's speed record.
Re: [Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street by Lalas247(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
see memory foam mattress
no springs grin
some homeless ppl in Nigeria will trade any day any time .lol

most of the homeless ppl in UK caused by Drugs ... most had homes .. or lived in very good houses but drugs ti take over .. its a very vicious cycle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street by Samusu(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Subhanallah
Re: [Photo] Homeless Couple Seen Sleeping In The Middle Of A Street by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
see memory foam mattress
no springs grin
some homeless ppl in Nigeria will trade any day any time .lol

most of the homeless ppl in UK caused by Drugs ... most had homes .. or lived in very good houses but drugs ti take over .. its a very vicious cycle...

Chai! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Travel Back In History To A Time Period, What Period Would That Be? / A Married Woman Did This To Me / OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Yash On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.