Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (27529 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by ReinaFarine: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Hhenryy:

Shut the fvck up little girl.. And like I told the other lady, speak for yourself only. If you are lucky to be among the uncircumcised few, you shouldn't generalize.

The way you are ranting and raining abuses shows you know nothing about the effects of FGM which is one of the reasons why polygamy is a common practice in Africa. Since most of our women don't and cannot enjoy sex thereby always denying their husband, The man is forced to look elsewhere.

If you are feeling it, doesn't mean other ladies are feeling it. In fact majority are not, especially the more mature/older ladies in their late 20s and older caught up in the web when FGM was still 100% rampant all over the country. Although it has reduced but I can still attest to 77% prevalent rate in Osun state.

Less than 40% of Young women are circumcised.

This your 77% prevalence is in the whole of the South west ADULT WOMEN. Not young women. So unless you have been having sex with women in their 40's and above.... You statistics fail.

And when was this 100% prevalence? I'm dying to know. Because I know women in their fifties that were not affected.

The circumcised are the unlucky few. Not the other way round.

And using FGM as an excuse for polygamy is crass and baseless. Polygamy stems from entitlement. Will polyandry be acceptable because most Nigerian men have weak erection and premature ejaculation and generally are too lazy in bed?

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2018
don4real18:

21st century? There are many still being circumcized especially in the southern part of Nigeria. I did a project on it in 2016 and also lectured the populace on a live TV program. Imagine ppl calling in to say Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) isn't wrong.
Modified- I haven't had sex with any though but I am quite certain that my 8.5 chocolate Ivory spatula will stir the moans out of them
Circumcision isn't common these days, and we're in an Era where pre-intimacy is grossly underrated. Or we that enjoy sex (even though I'm a virgin grin grin) but don't get enough, what happened to us? Part circumcision or what?
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2018
kenodrill:

Wow.... Seriously you just caught my fancy hence my heart now craving to know you better.i love real women...
Do you give head? tongue
Maybe you can catch my fancy too. tongue
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Thegamingorca(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Do you give head? tongue

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Do you give head? tongue

Sure I do! Can set your entire emotions on fire with that.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by don4real18(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Circumcision isn't common these days, and we're in an Era where pre-intimacy is grossly underrated. Or we that enjoy sex (even though I'm a virgin grin grin) but don't get enough, what happened to us? Part circumcision or what?
Where I come from, pre-intimacy is very important and it's knowledge has been passed down through generations... Nothing is wrong with you if you aren't satisfied, you haven't just met with the one to match your sexual needs but look no further my lady, I will be thy wish come true.
Just kidding, I will actually outmatch you grin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2018
shocked our ladies have spoil finish
Thank Goodness I am a virgin grin
#teamvirgin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2018
But why do our parents circumsize the male born? (No STD bullshit) Almost all the males in Nigeria (except the north) are circumsized, I thought Nigeria was patriarchal? Why take off my foreskin? I didn't ask for this. I just realized that the pleasure we even feel as circumsized men is nothing compared to what an uncircumsized man will feel. We could have had explosive one minute orgasm but now we have to fight for 15 minutes minimum before reaching orgasm. We were tricked by the women, their trickery knows no bound. Feels bad man!!!
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
don4real18:

Where I come from, pre-intimacy is very important and it's knowledge has been passed down through generations... Nothing is wrong with you if you aren't satisfied, you haven't just met with the one to match your sexual needs but look no further my lady, I will be thy wish come true.
Just kidding, I will actually outmatch you grin
Lmao, fair warning; I'm very freaky when it comes to these things. Hard to meet someone who's just as insane as you lol.

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2018
kenodrill:

Sure I do! Can set your entire emotions on fire with that.
You'll also lick my juice like it's your favorite strawberry ice-cream. shocked
Don't worry when I cum on your beards, I'll lick it off too. cheesy tongue
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin cheesy cheesy
Representing for the head movement. grin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
You'll also lick my juice like it's your favorite strawberry ice-cream. shocked
Don't worry when I cum on your beards, I'll lick it off too. cheesy tongue

Lool....send me you email address
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by marvin906(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2018
what can i say..
well women moan cause they enjoy it
while some just tend to fake it so not to kill their partners ego..
actually have kinda been with a fake moaner some time ago got pissed when i found out
so did the next thing that came to mind
put her two legs together press it to her shoulder and went full throttle
didn't get a moan buh got screams of different kinds
then we have the circumcised chicks those ones are just
work in vein
have kinda seen some in asaba specifically IKA peeps
and they are really much in that area

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
kenodrill:

Lool....send me you email address
I've forgotten oh. shocked shocked
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by FluidQueen(f): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Hhenryy:

Shut the fvck up little girl.. And like I told the other lady, speak for yourself only. If you are lucky to be among the uncircumcised few, you shouldn't generalize.
Exactly my point. It's Either You're a Nonagenerian or have a thing For Women above 50.

Uncircumcised women make the lesser percentage of our population.

The way you are ranting and raining abuses shows you know nothing about the effects of FGM which is one of the reasons why polygamy is a common practice in Africa. Since most of our women don't and cannot enjoy sex thereby always denying their husband, The man is forced to look elsewhere.!
You are the one oblivious of the fact that WOMEN, most WOMEN enjoy Sex as much as the Guy next door.

You've either been terribly bad at bringing a woman to Orgasm or you Just simply suck at it.

If you are feeling it, doesn't mean other ladies are feeling it. In fact majority are not, especially the more mature/older ladies in their late 20s and older caught up in the web when FGM was still 100% rampant all over the country. Although it has reduced but I can still attest to 77% prevalent rate in Osun state.
it's been greatly reduced since the mid 20th century. Even my aunties, mother, Know nothing about FGM. It wasn't a thing in their time.

For Women above 50, maybe. For the rest of the population? It's far less than that your fabricated estimate.

You've not been up-close With 77% of the female's genitals in Osun state, heck, I even doubt you know how a circumcised Vagina looks like...Except these 77% (LARGE FEMALE) population told you they were circumcised, i can't exactly grasp my head around how You came up with your statistics.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
I've forgotten oh. shocked shocked

Loolz....
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2018
kenodrill:

Loolz....
kiss
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by FluidQueen(f): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
J2381:
sex is life, cos without it, you won't be here, neither will I. Open your mind, eh.

How do you know he's sexually ineffectual? Care to give him a trial and find out? Like I said, "action speak louder than words", no?
Because the Women he has been with haven't experienced Orgasm and simply lay like an inanimate being while he just simply pounds Away.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Bestypretty: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2018
The table you are shaking you guys has sweet palm wine on it please don't let it pour. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
kiss

Please do Check your signature...
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2018
kenodrill:

Please do Check your signature...
You mean email? Sorry I don't reply pms. cry
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
You mean email? Sorry I don't reply pms. cry

OK... Please give me a call. +2347082266513
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
kenodrill:

OK... Please give me a call.
Lol, I'm not based in Nigeria.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:

I know... Checked ur profile.i still don't mind the distance.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Yes I know u don't base in Nigeria.checked ur profile.i still don't mind the distance.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by J2381: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
Because the Women he has been with haven't experienced Orgasm and simply lay like an inanimate being while he just simply pounds Away.
Where you there? He gave his own experience, plain and simple.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Adasun(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
pweshdodo:
Are you a Liverpool fan
my blood is red bro and u
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by pweshdodo(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
my blood is red bro and u
Never walk alone grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Adasun(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
pweshdodo:

Never walk alone grin cheesy grin grin grin
hope u done break wall of jericho with prayer for the city clash ba grin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Memories12411: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.
Why would a woman scream when all you know is to open her legs and forcefully have your way. Go and learn.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by sylvez(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2018
I was jes wondering how you got this knowledge?? how many have you experimented??

Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.