Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor (657 Views)

Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor by paulexchester: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
“People like me stoned the governor’s convoy because he lied to us when he knew how terrible we were feeling. I’ll never regret stoning him.” The father of five; one boy and four girls said

Also speaking, Manzo, the chairman of the victim’s parents said he felt something bad was going to happen to his child. “I felt somehow throughout the day. I knew something bad was going to happen to me. But I prayed to God to protect me from evil and other bad things” he said as it turned out that his daughter, Fatima, was abducted as she went to fetch water to break her fast that evening.

Following release of the abducted girls, parents of the college has been divided on deliberating whether or not to allow their children back to the school despite assurance by the government that the school was now safe.

Meanwhile Rakiya Adamu, SS2, who was lucky to have escaped during the abduction of her friends and schoolmates, had vowed not to return to the school.

Read more:https://mashable.com.ng/dapchi-parents-stoned-state-governor/

Re: Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor by nairavsdollars(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
hope they broke his head?
Re: Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor by Blackfire(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
So who will stone bihari and burantashi?
Re: Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
They should have mauled him also.
Re: Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor by 4kDdullard: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Dapchi Parents Stoned State Governor by Khd95(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
tiri gbosa to the parents cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Bafarawa, Ex-pdp Govs Clash Over N500m Donation To APC In 2014 / PHOTOS: Speaker Dogara Visits His Farm / Has Black Panther Influenced Young Nigerians interest In Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.