Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,381 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands (1523 Views)

Church Giving And unbiblical Practices / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
@Light house of wisdom, we are known for ritual practices which makes us more spiritual than physical bringing us closer to divine entities. Through this rituals we get to high spiritual expositions where we understood that nothing is impossible. At this frequencies, we get to have everything as our heart desires. This is when we pray, our prayers are answered. Our wishes comes to us as immediate as time. This is why we can't left anyone behind and must let the truth known. This is hidden knowledge!

It's quite unfortunate that good number of people refused to accept the truth as its found on ritual performance. You must get knowledge and understanding. In all your get, get wisdom.
Wisdom is the principle thing

Human can't do without spirit connect

When we say this, how much do you understand the truth? Do you think we are just talking? Do you assume it's one of the tales as you have them often? That human can't do without spirit connect!
Do you take this spiritual information for tales?

Whichever, I must tell you that this is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Light house of wisdom stand for truth, and the truth we make known to you day and night irrespective how you accept it to be true. So far we know the truth, we must make it known to the people. It's our responsibility!
We understand that human varies, some will hear the truth and understand without conviction. While some would hear and seek for further explanations. Others would hear and wait for repetition perhaps to prove the seriousness.
These comes to be possible as a result of our spiritual frequency, hence we don't share same spiritual equality.
Our spiritual level varies.
This is why we ask you to come up to date in spirituality us through ritual practices. Upon this exercise you get connected with your spirit being. When this connection is made possible, you easily understood the truth upon knowledge.
This you can't do without ritual sacrifices.
It's impossible!
Take it or leave it

The gods are wise. Some certain spiritual information will get more clear to you when you reach to a certain degree in spiritualism. This is why you need a spiritual guardian. He who will keep you update on spiritual matters, thus awakening your consciousness

Sacrifices is a thing we (human) can't do and leave without.
So far we leave in this physical plane, we must leave to sacrifice.
How much do you know this truth?
When you hear sacrifices, what calls to your memory?
Do you take sacrifices for idolatry?
What is sacrifices?
How often do you sacrifice?
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Have you made sacrifices since your birth?
To whom have you sacrificed to, If you have done sacrifices?
How often do you make sacrifices?
To whom do you sacrifice?
Must you sacrifice?

These are questions that beg for an answer. The reason why we are here @light house of wisdom, to know the unknown

Keeping spiritual updates daily

It's quite unfortunate that today, almost all of us seek to receive.
Receive what?

To some persons, they said, they need favour

I need financial success?

I need money

I need to build my own house

I want to prosper in my business

I want to.......

You want to? You need, you need, you need

Yes you need.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Is good you need. That is knowing your individual wants as a human with feelings, conscience, and desire.
Because you know yourself that's why you want this and not that. Knowing oneself brings about asking for this and that!
Good!
When you understand yourself, you realize that you need to buy a new clothe perhaps to change your old wears

It's when you know yourself, you realized its a period you need financial changes for responsibility that await you

Buying a new car for necessity

Building a new home for joy and comfort

These and lots more are true expositions we come across the moment we understand our being, knowing ourself

But then, it's rare to to see people who thought about the spiritual aspect of life.
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Do you know that ignorant could be the possibility, causing delay and impossibilities towards one's goal?

One may ask, what is ignorant here?

Yes we understand that ignorant is the inability to know what you suppose to know.

How many of you understand laws of nature which includes sacrifices?

Have you thought about this law, and when you do, what do you understand by this effective laws that guide universe?

Ignorant have made some of you to understand it's only when you have you should give

Who said so?

Ignorant!!

Ignorant have made some of you to believe it's only when you give to pastors and bishops you are sacrificing?

Who made this understanding viable?

Ignorant!

Ignorant has so far taught some of you that it's wrong giving to beggars, believing it attracts harm.

Some think that giving to beggars would attract bad omen

Some thought sacrifices and giving are meant for the the rich. Therefore he would ask, what do I have that I should give? When I have I will give. Yes I have mind of giving but I can't give now as a result of my state of want

These and lots more are our individual thoughts when it comes to giving and sacrifices

Very bad!

In as much as we have not rounded up on our previous discussions @marine spirits and sacrifices, I willl cease this opportunity to throw some light on this important matters that perhaps hinder your progress in all ramifications
(https://www.nairaland.com/4417842/true-information-water-spirits-how
True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth)

The law said, give and it shall be giving unto you

Does this sound truthful to you?

Is it hard to understand?

"Give"

Asking you to give to someone/somebody/person

It goes ahead saying,

' And It shall be giving unto you'

That's is to say, it's when you give, you expect to receive

Should you don't give, don't expect to receive

I must take time to explain this law of attraction to you. It's longtime you hindered your progress, and today, this ignorant must go off you

It must leave you for perfect breakthrough

We have gone a long way at light house of wisdom, you have been enlightened with our daily spiritual updates: it's high time you shine. You must make a difference hence a lamp is not kept under a table to give light to the house rather on top.

Stop deceiving yourself and holding back your success
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
You must leave to attract natural law of success to become a success

If you have been dogmatised, brainwashed not knowing the truth: I hereby go against every forces of deception against you by the power of truth, causing them to go blind. You must know the truth!
The truth you know shall set you free!!

Light house of wisdom is the Light, the truth and the life. You must see the light, accept the truth and know the truth for life purposes

It's high time you depart form liars, mischievous elements, religious dogma, doctrines that contradicts their truth. Religious doctrines that are made up of human desires and selfishness

You give them for their growth while you leave to suffer. When you give without following spiritual directives, it's act of ignorance which attract no natural forces

This is why you have sowed several seeds for a particular assignment without a result

Yes, you were asked to give but then you need knowledge to know who is to give and who is to receive

Don't make fool of yourself and fall back to complain that it doesn't work for you

What doesn't work for you?

Sacrifices and giving doesn't work for you ehhh?

Tell me whom you gave and what you sacrificed?

I will tell you why it didn't work and won't work for the purposes

Tell me why you sacrificed and did not have result, I will tell you why you didn't have results.
Because I know that every sacrifice made following spiritual directives leaves to attract natural forces as we were asked to give and it shall be giving unto us.

The gods can't lie!

Get knowledge and be wise!
You can't make a caricature of a wise but the fool instead.
A fool will always get deceived.
Why?
This is possible for lack of spiritual knowledge.
Your inability to know what you should know calls for wrong practices
Take it or leave it

The law of nature ask you to give and it shall be giving unto you

That's is to say, what do you want?

You want money or a house of your own?

This is a question you should ask yourself using wisdom.

Okay!
Wisdom would want to know why you needed money

What do you need money for?

Perhaps you answer and say, I need money to start a business!

Good!

Wisdom will ask you for a sacrifice

Sacrifice for the purpose as nature demands

This sacrifices goes and comes as you wish the money to come your way for setting up a business.
Do you intend getting this money from a friend who is rich financially, or from a brother/sister or your parents?

These are what wisdom will ask to know from you

Your possible answers bring about possible sacrifices

Now, don't get weary and never get deceived for nature would not ask you what you don't have

Nature has never asked you for borrowing

Nature has never asked anyone to rob anyone for sacrifices and giving

You must know this

Because I have watched people giving what they do not have

Ignorant!

I have witnessed people promising what they could not afford to give for sake of receiving favour

Ignorant!

I have seen people giving lands and properties for the sake of sacrifice.

No wonder Hosea said "My people perish for lack of spiritual knowledge "

I have seen people scammed for sacrifices

When your pastor ask you to sow seeds of faith, he is wrong

Nothing like seed of faith

That's not a sacrifice but brainwashed
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 12:37am On Mar 28, 2018
nb
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2018
....c
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2018
nbbb
Re: Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands by bunbit23: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2018
seen

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Default Position? Atheism Or Theism / My Conclusion on Religion / Why Are Religionists So Comfortable With Threatening Others With Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.