Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose (24050 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Chibabi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Today is my Fiance's birthday. Pls rate her and send your wishes
Cc lalasticlala

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by highpriestess: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
photo shopping undecided
hbd to yousmiley

36 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by ipobarecriminals: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
cool but why are u afraid to grab her wristbangle in the last picture.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by roarik(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
happy birthday to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin

Happy birthday ..

Martin0 come ooo....abeegi when is ur time to come and show us ur babes too, like this na cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by taylor89(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Which kind photoshop be this one

Una be witch

Why una leg no gree touch grand

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by ipobarecriminals: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
may her daystar shine.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Khd95(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
taylor89:
Which kind photoshop be this one

Una be witch

Why una leg no gree touch grand
ure wicked,u dinnor see the beautiful cake oo na leg wen no touch ground u see cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
she looks like that demon in vampire diaries..

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Martin0(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Happy birthday ..

Martin0 come ooo....abeegi when is ur time to come and show us ur babes too like this na cheesy grin tongue

Aha oya happy birthday to the celebrant ooogringrin

yeah nor worry soon the time go comegringrin I need to select well na, u understand the coco Nagrin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Homeboiy: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Her makeup thou undecidedHer makeup thou

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Chibabi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
photo shopping undecided

hbd to yousmiley
We were doing miracle
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Chibabi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Her makeup thou undecidedHer makeup thou
Dope? Or miss
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Chibabi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Show your own face let's see. Obj relative

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Chibabi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
may her daystar shine.
Thanks jare
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Chibabi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Cos we not yet married

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by ZombieTAMER: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Poor photoshop

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by allanphash7(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
So someone still dey remember his babe birthday this period?

Ok. Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by thatabokiboiy: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rate her for what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by ZombieTAMER: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

Bloody criminals everywhere
Kettle calling pot black undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by czarina(f): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nairalanders can disappoint! Just look at what you typed. Didn't expect that from you at all...used to look out for your posts. cry
@ OP, why would you ever ask anyone to "rate your babe" ? Enlighten me please angry

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by madridguy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
HBD to the sugar in your tea.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
czarina:
Nairalanders can disappoint! Just look at what you typed. Didn't expect that from you at all...used to look out for your posts. cry

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs
Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Caustics: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
angry
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Atlantia(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Your lady is beautiful. kiss

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Follygunners: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
The Fool above me is a hater.. Awon Mama NL! Awon olote de de... Ugly thingy brewing. angry angry

@ OP, My guy... she's beautiful jare. You seem like a cool and humble dude. I pray Gob bless your union. cool

Make Sago Olukosun fire and strike all dem dem wey wan pour sand for una garri joor! angry

Carry go... chop dey go dey go! Nothing do you.. When me dey yan dem no born anybody fada well wella! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by CDCEO001: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
As a photographer and photo editor, i say the photographer did not do a very good job at swapping the background. They are floating in the air in the full shot photos.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Nwaohafia1: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
The guy's head looks like IamAirforce1 head.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Grupo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Your fiance no get nyansh, she no get bress, my bro, you are dating your fellow man.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Outofsync(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
I wish you all the best.

you will need it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker / Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.