Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures (67309 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by GistMore7: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oyinbo man is all set to tie the knot his Nigerian bride, Funke as they romantic pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-his-nigerian-bride-in-romantic-pre-wedding-pictures

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by GistMore7: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
See All The 12 Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancée =>> HERE

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Phenomenal16(f): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fine kids loading

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Fine kids loading
Biracial kids rather.
Non mixed race kids are equally fine too.

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by WorWorBoy: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Serosa grin cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
The way Lebanese men are fucking our girls these days is alarming.
Thank goodness this one decided to marry her else, another Innocent guy would be calling her wife

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by 2SWT(f): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow
So cute!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Geminita1(f): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
White men are so fine.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by luvyaself95(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Two combo baddest Join.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by GistConnect: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Serosa grin cheesy

Wetin i do you.
Abeg i love this couples they are cute.
And besides am at the rice place.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Congrats to them...cute couple.

I don't know if I am the only one that is not attracted to white men especially sexually lipsrsealed

Their kini always like crayon

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by yudeecollections: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
In the season of Romance. it's my birthday today

I heard NLders are generous people ^^

show me some love? Do I send my details?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Freemanbobble: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just give me this man name for Facebook make i bomb am

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by KingOdart(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Look at the beautiful lady Nigerian men missed grin

We are in sifia pain

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by owolabi5: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Beautiful couple.

Happy married life in addy guys!

Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the right person.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
God I love interracial marriages...
I just want one already..

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by cenaman(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Green card scam. But wait oo why dey babe come dey hide her face? are you people thinking what am thinking?

10 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
This babe dor secure her future and the future of her unborn children.

I need oyibo, young or old abeg. Naija dor tire me

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
The guy doesn't look white to me.

He looks middle eastern.

40 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Criticaltemp: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nne congrats oooo, na dis one sure pass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Amstupid(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin Dis 1 pass yahoo

Maga wey get ring grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why are our sisters getting married to young and fresh oyibos while our brothers....? cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice family loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by SenecaTheYonger: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
rafhell:
The way Lebanese men are fucking our girls these days is alarming.
Thank goodness this one decided to marry her else, another Innocent guy would be calling her wife
They are ruthless. Especially the rich ones.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by ucsquare(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
serosa:

Wetin i do you.
Abeg i love this couples they are cute.
And besides am at the rice place.

Why not at the beans place? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Respect55(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Evening newspaper. Kudos to the babalawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
And this is news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by cenaman(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
Black ladies (like you) are so ugly.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.