Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Airtel Data Complaints: Need Help On How To Rectify This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Data Complaints: Need Help On How To Rectify This (830 Views)

Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It / How To Rectify This Problem / Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Data Complaints: Need Help On How To Rectify This by virtual7(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Please I need someone to come to my aid. I subscribed for a one month Airtel data plan of 1.5GB but I used two N500 recharge cards so I was given 2weeks expiration date instead of 1 month. I called Airtel customer care center and told them about my plight which they promised to rectify provided I don't use out of the data. I have not used out of the data yet.This is the sixth day and the data will expire on 4th of April.
I will appreciate any urgent help I can get on how to go about this. I have called the customer care center continuously to no avail.
Re: Airtel Data Complaints: Need Help On How To Rectify This by xreal: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Contact them via WhatsApp.

Google the number.
Re: Airtel Data Complaints: Need Help On How To Rectify This by virtual7(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2018
xreal:
Contact them via WhatsApp.

Google the number.
K thanks

(1) (Reply)

What's The Current State Of 4g Lte / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Root Your Android Phones / Infinix Hot S3X: Unboxing, Quick Review & First Impressions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.