Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation (14093 Views)

How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman / APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others / Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by 10Ebisco: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2018
Shehu Sani, senator representing Kaduna central has reacted to the decision of President Muhammadu Buhari against tenure extension for the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman and other elected national and state officials of the party.

Buhari on Monday told members of the National Executive Council (NEC) of the party that the tenure elongation of Oyegun and others was illegal.

Reacting, Sani in an interview on Channels TV praised President Buhari for saving the party from what he described as a national disaster.

“The intervention of the President, if it was not done, it would have been disastrous for the party. I feel highly relieved.

“So, in every sense of the word, it has saved the party from what would have consumed it at the end of the day.

“If we went ahead with that tenure elongation, and someone from the opposition party goes to court after all the processes of congresses and primaries has been done, the point is that we may end up without a governorship or presidential candidate and without a candidate at all the legislative arm of government.

“On my part, I told him (Buhari) right to his face that as a man who has seen it all, who has achieved so much as a public officer, he should outrightly reject that extension because the members of the party, we are outrightly opposed to it.

“What happened is that there were people who misled the President, misled the party and are trying to use that extension for them to achieve their own end,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/buhari-has-saved-apc-shehu-sani-reacts.html

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Baawaa(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Traitors in APC are about to sink

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by bjayx: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Forget Buhari for 2019

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Nigeman: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2018
And some daft whose parents cannot win an election in their families are now commenting against Tinubu

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2018
he only saved apc ....but not Nigeria ....hmm

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Angelparadise: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2018
God may be leading APC to their doom because of the innocent souls killed senselessly which they will never go unpunished including those that support them and refuse to tell the truth .

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Newbiee: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2018
Just because you heard Tinubu said it abi?
You that have been praying for the party to fall apart. No ticket for your likes in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by talk2archy: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2018
when apc matter come de concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2018
He is the Saviour.
Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by superior1: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Given the status of APC when he was elected President

I will say he has starved APC and death is just around the corridor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by bettercreature(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
bjayx:
Forget Buhari for 2019
No Buhari no Nigeria! Its a threat not a joke
Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Moreoffaith(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
He saved APC agreed,

How about saving Nigerians from abject poverty,

How about saving Nigerians from unemployment.

How about saving Nigerians from insecurity,

How about saving Nigerians from Fulani heardsmen.

God will surely save Nigerians from the hand of APC .

Enjoy your term while it last.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by jnfoage: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
By the time some foolish tribe eternally in search of the worst for Nigeria gets to hear this, Shehu sani will be stripped of his previous intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by olaboy33(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2018
Oyegun a 2 years civilian governor of edo state that cannot win ordinary his local Government. ..

even Wikipedia admits Bola Tinubu made him the National chairman...

First law of power "Never outshine your master".

I hail all tinubu boys that have given their life to cursed buhari, we'll see what happens after Buhari... all that glitters is not Gold.

TINUBU ALWAYS LAUGHS LAST.

Appease Tinubu and see peace and prosperity come back to APC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by maestroferdi: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2018
Head or tail, APC will still crumble...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by gurunlocker: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
All these fuss about Buhari saved APC, was he not present when they extended the NWC tenure by a year last month?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by alphaconde(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
i just recall ... i belong to nobody i belong to everybody.... that great speech that sent us 30 years backward

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Nellizzy(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
I don hear
bettercreature:
I don hear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by lastempero: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Na now the real fire will start in APC,do u think those involve will just fold their hands.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by IamPatriotic(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Oyegun is a learner, the next APC Chairman is Adams Oshiomole, period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by DIKEnaWAR: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
They will still extend Oyegun's tenure and tell Buhari to accept it or jeopardise his ambition. They know Buhari can kill for his ambition and will accept it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Blackfire(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Mr sani the president just unleashed the beasts in APC.... Watch what will happen in the coming months

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Newpride(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Oyegun is an ingrate, who doesn't know Tinubu is heavy weight champion when it comes politics ni Nigeria.

Oyegun has no weight whatsoever politically so I don't why he tries to compete with Tinubu.

Someone, who has bn ruling lagos state since 1999. Someone who pocketed re largest economy in nigeria and Africa. Someone who has made his political appointees to become governor across nigeria.

U can't compare Jagaban to any politician in Nigeria.
Jagaban never lost form since 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by LLSAINT(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Only in Africa we see tenure elongation as a do-or-die affair. If your tenure has ended, it is an indication to leave and forge ahead in life but in Africa, we love to remain in one place.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Whothecapfits: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari has truly not shown unnecessary rigidity so far

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by akinszz: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2018
hajoke2000:
he only saved apc ....but not Nigeria ....hmm
I will be glad if you can save us grin
Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by kaykith05(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
He would Av supported it had it been it was his kinsmen that is the present chairman, Or he simply would Av remained mum on the matter as he always does on issues relating/caused by his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Crocky23: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2018
[s]
bettercreature:
[/s]

See this abokiii

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by wolesmile(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2018
I just love this Buhari of a man!!!

I just don't understand why people are expecting a sudden turn around in Nigeria's socio-economic situation, like the US didn't pass through recession in recent past too. It's only a biased mind that will deny the positive changes we've started experiencing in recent months.
Do you want to learn to fly without first learning to walk? Haba!!!

Let me borrow from Joan Scott:
"Those who expect moments of change to be comfortable and free of conflict have not learned their history."

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by spako4(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Hmmmnm
Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by fk002: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Not only APC but the entire Nigeria

Some wailers thinks that Shehu Sani is gradually turning into a wailer, i guess this will be a slap on their face grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2018
akinszz:

grin
akinszz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Bans Distribution Of Food To IDPs, To Close All IDP Camps In The State / Plateau APC Group Warns Bola Tinubu To Be Careful Of Serial Traitors In Plateau / Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.