Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch (2837 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by julie009(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2010
he tells me every time that he loves me, but recently, i scroll through his phone and find out he stored my name with *bitch*
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2010
dats just too bad, but y?
try and confront him 4 dat
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Aproko(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2010
lol ,

when will people learn to leave their partners phones alone you probably found what you were scrolling for ,
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by olayinkaj2(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2010
Why some ppl hand no go gbeje? Anyway, confront him.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Ifedisky(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2010
And what's wrong with that? What if if was "Mad woman" you saw? Did you pause to think he might mean that name affectionately? Dey look for wahala, U go get am
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by BlakkBoi(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2010
Wow.

Thats sexy. Naughty girl, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Jaideyone(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2010
what's sexy about it? if you type in the word bi**tch it comes out as naughty woman on nairaland because of censors. the poster is trying to tell us her bf stored her number with the word bit***ch. @poster he obviously doesn't love you. he's just using you to pleasure himself
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by 190: 5:59pm On May 05, 2010
now guys are gettin smater, atlest it aint only d babes who can save our names as customercare or lowbattery.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by sashaa(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Wow.

Thats sexy. Naughty girl, grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah ryt, my boo calls me ms. naughty sumtyms. And dats mi alryt![color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Iceugwa(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2010
Next time leave your guy phone alone. Its personal to him. Anyway it show its time you left him, cos if he loves you he will show it in all way including his personal things. Pls reconsider the relationship, not just on this but on past events
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Iceugwa(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2010
Next time leave your guy phone alone. Its personal to him. Anyway it show its time you left him, cos if he loves you he will show it in all way including his personal things. Pls reconsider the relationship, not just on this but on past events
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by londoner: 9:07pm On May 05, 2010
@OP, my BF sometimes calls me his "naughty girl", I like it actually. I wouldn't want to see it as my entry on his phone though.

Some men like a woman who can be naughty at times, no big deal. I would be more worried if he had that name for another woman on his phone.

But, if as someone said he actually put the name for a female dog against your number, then ditch him ASAP.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by nellaluv(f): 12:10am On May 06, 2010
Bit/ch= Naughty woman
@poster, you must have been an easy or desperate naughty woman, search urself, tongue
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by rickie4us(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2010
naughtie naughtie ,
I actually love that
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On May 06, 2010
R u naughty?
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Ifebazz(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2010
Is it not true dat u're indeed 'naugthy'? Browsing his fone wat else do u seek!

Dear don't take it 4 de face value ok, he jus might be expressin wat he felt bout u @ a particular time.

Used 2 store mine wit DEAF! She acosted me & i told her dat's exactly wat she was den cos she never herkened 2 my words.

U see, so u might jus be actin naugthy right nw. Clean up ur acts lady. Wat u've been doin dat he complains bout.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by julie009(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2010
why do blame me for checking his phone? afterall he is my boi friend
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Mimicole(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2010
BITCH. Just want 2 confirm what som1 said earlier abt word censoring on NL. If it's actually true then girl, run as fast as ur legs can carry u 4rm such a guy.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Ifebazz(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2010
julie009:

why do blame me for checking his phone? afterall he is my boi friend

I'm sure u'd not like him snoopin in ur fone & handbag, would u?

He's ur b/f no doubt, but a mans gotta be wat he's gotta be. He needs space sometimes, respect others also privacy.

Wat u jus did is called invasion of privacy. Did u ask his permission 2 snoop, no!

If u like & hvn't told him yet, jus pretend u didn't see anytin & ask politely 2 go tru his fone, dat will tell u if he cares 4 u 2 see it or not.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Dalby(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2010
naughty: Definition,
naughty adj. , -tier , -tiest . Behaving disobediently or mischievously: a naughty child. Indecent; improper: a naughty wink.

indecent - definition of indecent by the Free Online Dictionary ,
in·de·cent ( n-d s nt). adj. 1. Offensive to good taste; unseemly. 2. Offensive to public moral values; immodest.

If you are too strong willed, or you play pranks all the time then you could be described as naughty. These are not conventional traits i.e improper. If your conduct, likes and dislikes are offensive to public moral values; immodest (This does not mean he does not like them! You hear guys say they love girls that are wild). I really dodon'tee what the fuss is all about. shocked shocked shocked

What were you doing with his phone angry angry angry
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by vivaladiva(f): 4:26pm On May 13, 2010
maybe u r a naughty woman
this one wey u dey talk
have u guys been dating 4 lng
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by muggle(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2010
Wetin u find for his fone.

singing "when trouble sleeps, yanga go find am"
"wetin he dey fiiiind, PALAVER E GO GET'

His fone is his fone!!!!!!
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Ifebazz(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2010
muggle:

Wetin u find for his fone.

singing "when trouble sleeps, yanga go find am"
"wetin he dey fiiiind, PALAVER E GO GET'

His fone is his fone!!!!!!

Make una help me ask am oh. Na dis kin gal no go gree mak im guy touch im fone cos im don save names wit mugu 1 to mugu 13.

Maybe de guy see im name 4 mugu 8 so im com vex, not 4 de mugu nw but 4 im position.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by SeanLewis(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2010
grin grin
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by luap: 11:08pm On May 13, 2010
Perfect,  he obviously values you sxually.  This is good because all guys whether that admit it enjoy sx.  Just make sure to keep things monogamous, and enjoy yourselves.  Make sure to understand your own emotional needs and teach him how to give them to you.  You are obviously meeting his needs.  Good woman.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by webprince(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2010
Ifebazz:

I'm sure u'd not like him snoopin in your fone & handbag, would u?

He's your b/f no doubt, but a mans gotta be wat he's gotta be. He needs space sometimes, respect others also privacy.

Wat u jus did is called invasion of privacy. Did u ask his permission 2 snoop, no!

If u like & hvn't told him yet, jus pretend u didn't see anytin & ask politely 2 go tru his fone, dat will tell u if he cares 4 u 2 see it or not.

U just nailed it! thumbs up

guyz/galz learn 2 let your partners' phone be! Cos U'll surely see the exact thing U are hoping not 2 see! GBAM!
And why are pple advising her 2 leave her boyfriend? cos of a trivial issue! guyz grow up!
What of girlz dat save boyfriend[b](s)[/b] names as: Mugu122, Recharge-card, school-fees, handbag, etc. LOL!
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Tattooboy: 3:14am On May 14, 2010
@poster, dat u guy would be better than Messi.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Mhismole(f): 4:42am On May 14, 2010
wow. i wish pple would AT LEAST read the thread before commenting. Naughty woman = Bit-ch!! kai!
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by abrahym(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2010
Na love
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by Dalby(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2010
Mhismole:

wow. i wish pple would AT LEAST read the thread before commenting. Naughty woman = Bit-ch!! kai!

Check the definition of naughty above by reading the threads before commenting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by taioluv: 3:09pm On May 14, 2010
@ poster lucky you its just naughty woman , a friend went thru her guys phone and found RUTH ABOKU (Ruth Hushand Follower) as her stored number, when she told me i advise her to stop doing such act again it was too much for the guy to handle, he doesnt like it.
Re: My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch by StRichy(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2010
The advent of GSM have caused more harm than good 2 relationships esp 2 people who turned themselves in to a police man or woman to their partner. If u want peace, give ur partner some privacy esp wit his phone. Take Hrt!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For Nairalanders / How It All Started On The Airplane / 11 Simple Ways To Make A Woman Feel Sexy And Desirable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.