Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! (780 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2018
I just don't know where to start.
It has been up to 3 years I have been battling this body odour wahala.

I have tried different types of body creams,soaps and even take my bath twice daily with hot water still the body odour refuse to go.
It is like it has vowed to be with me whether i like it or not.

My one and only girlfriend that is of joy to me since the last 5 years has now become a thing of sorrow when she told me that she can't continue anymore in the relationship due to the stench from the odour.

Please I don't want to lose her to another man because she means a lot to me,so what should i do?
Mike...

www.naijaaparents.com
Re: Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! by UDUJ(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2018
predmine20:
It has been up to 3 years have been battling this body odour wahala.

I have tried different types of body creams,soaps and even take my bath twice daily with hot water still the body odour refuse to go.

Based on your description , seems like the issue is more internal than external factors. Take care of your diet and medication for recovery from internal issues esp. related to digestion and constipation.

People who sweat too much are more susceptible to body odor. However, often the salt level of their sweat is too high for the bacteria to break down. It depends on where the excess sweating is occurring and which type of sweat glands are involved.
Sweat itself is virtually odorless to humans. It is the rapid multiplication of bacteria in the presence of sweat and their breaking down of sweat into acids that eventually causes the unpleasant smell.

A lot of times Body odor builds up after antibiotic treatment. Since antibiotics kill not only bad as well as good bacteria also. To solve this take probiotics supplement. Body odor from armpit results from overgrowth of bad bacteria.

You can walk into the pharmacy and ask for a good Probiotic drug/supplement

See this nairaland thread on probiotics:

https://www.nairaland.com/4052564/best-probiotic-supplements-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! by izaray(f): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2018
This one just weak me

Re: Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! by tuniboss: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2018
predmine20:
It has been up to 3 years I have been battling this body odour wahala.

My one and only girlfriend that is of joy to me since the last 5 years has now become a thing of sorrow when she told me that she can't continue anymore in the relationship due to the stench from the odour.

Please I don't want to lose her to another man because she means a lot to me,so what should i do?
Mike...

www.naijaaparents.com
brother contact me on 08131195769... we have a solution
Re: Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Have You Tried Asking Your Village People What You Did to Them
Re: Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! by MissRaine69(f): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
No one’s whole body smells. There is a source
Ask someone you are very close to who will be honest with you to help pinpoint the source.
It coming from your ears?
Armpits? Do you have any discharge in your armpits?
Is it from the buttock cleft?
In between your toes?
Groin area?
Belly button? Use a cotton bud to see if there is any discharge from this area
Your mouth?
Re: Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Guy if after you solve this ur body odor issue and you later find out she has pussy odor will you do the same?

(1) (Reply)

Musician Run Town Allegedly Busted In A S*x Video Showing Him And An Unknown Gir / 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships / Licking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.