Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes (46685 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 3:37am On Dec 06, 2022
I didn't realise some females could be this wicked until my cousin called me up yesterday, and told me that one of his female friends, whom he invited for a hook up, had recorded a video of him naked and was threatening to post it online if he didn't pay her 50k.

She gave him a deadline, which is next week Monday actually. According to him, they had just finished doing the do, and the girl had started flashing her phone light, while he moved around naked (the room is pretty dark) so he felt she was helping him see clearly, not knowing that she had recorded not one but TWO videos of him stark naked.

Now he's crying profusely and running around like a headless chicken. What is he supposed to do guys? He tried calling her bluff but the girl in question seems pretty intent on ruining his life if he doesn't pay that money. He also has the option of giving her his phone, peradventure he doesn't get the money.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the guy, but that's what he gets for not being able to keep it in his pants. What would you advice him to do in this situation guys? His reputation is at stake here oooo....

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Itzurboi(m): 3:50am On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
shatap biko
He invited his female friend for hook up..
HIS FEMALE FRIEND for hookup ?..
Head dey pepper op, and his cousin.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Rilwizy: 3:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Tell him to report her to police before she leak it

304 Likes 20 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by akaleb2015(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin somebody that must eat with the devil must have a long spoon you started the mess clear the mess by yourself or do you are expect nairalanders to clear the mess away for you

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Lee99: 4:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Make your cousin organize link up with her again, then find one olokpa 10k by the time she collect 2 slap behind counter her eye go clear, that's blackmail

389 Likes 21 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Tokskob2008: 4:26am On Dec 06, 2022
If I was the guy I will tell her to go ahead and release the damn video abi your cousin na celebrity

Weytin I dey talk sef celebrity sextapes no plenty online sef

Let her release it then then after some few minutes tag that same video and also add her own pics join while letting everyone know she was the one you just finished banging in the video.
Na girl shame go catch pass for this kind matter not the guy.

It's extremely rare to see and hear a group of girls (even those into hookups) discussing together how guys "do them in the oda room" but guys discuss this things freely within themselves even while pointing to the girl on the street so I see no reason why your cousin should start shaking around....

478 Likes 30 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Foodqueen(f): 4:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Women doing what a man can do.

Bush meat done catch the hunter.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by okunwaye(m): 4:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Why should I be ashamed of my sextape going viral undecided

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by cassidy1996(m): 4:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Fake story

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by meobizy(f): 5:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Fake story.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by superCleanworks(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2022
your cousin would be happy for the publicity if he had a big dieck & nice worked out body.

on a more serious note, he should record their phone convo, record their video call where she is making demands. Very small matter.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by benqo01(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Tiwa Savage own leak,so ur cousin own no b new tin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by yinkeys(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Rilwizy:
Tell him to report her to police before she leak it
Bad guy grin
If he pays some police or military men this would be resolved.
Trying to blackmail for profit grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Danisaint112(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix

He should just record their calls and screenshot their chats then report it to the police before she does.

She should be asked to sign an undertaking that if the video gets out to the Public only her will be held responsible.

He should be ready to spend like 10k in the police station though. If he doesn't drop money nobody will listen to him.

58 Likes

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by SporaD8: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:
If I was the guy I will tell her to go ahead and release the damn video abi your cousin na celebrity

Weytin I dey talk sef celebrity sextapes no plenty online sef

Let her release it then then after some few minutes tag that same video and also add her own pics join while letting everyone know she was the one you just finished banging in the video.
Na girl shame go catch pass for this kind matter not the guy.

It's extremely rare to see and hear a group of girls (even those into hookups) discussing together how guys "do them in the oda room" but guys discuss this things freely within themselves even while pointing to the girl on the street so I see no reason why your cousin should start shaking around....
The op, him cousin, the girl are all ment!
Leak sextape wey celebrity they pay guys to leak for popularity, e rich my guy turn e dey cry!
Tell your cousin to tell the girl to leak the sextape (make e sha be better quality)
When your guy blow him go give her commission for job well-done.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by dnawah(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
I didn't realise some females could be this wicked until my cousin called me up yesterday, and told me that one of his female friends, whom he invited for a hook up, had recorded a video of him naked and was threatening to post it online if he didn't pay her 50k. She gave him a deadline, which is next week Monday actually. According to him, they had just finished doing the do, and the girl had started flashing her phone light, while he moved around naked (the room is pretty dark) so he felt she was helping him see clearly, not knowing that she had recorded not one but TWO videos of him stark naked. Now he's crying profusely and running around like a headless chicken. What is he supposed to do guys? He tried calling her bluff but the girl in question seems pretty intent on ruining his life if he doesn't pay that money. He also has the option of giving her his phone, peradventure he doesn't get the money.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the guy, but that's what he gets for not being able to keep it in his pants. What would you advice him to do in this situation guys? His reputation is at stake here oooo....
call the police,they will arrest her and charge for black mailing.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by falcon01: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix
Tell her to go ahead and release it, don't be a pussy. At least you smashed the gir grin own it and let the fire burn. The moment something is not in your hands just dint stress yourself que cera cera.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Then he should report to the police about the threat. That is if he has money to follow it up
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by tuzle(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2022
My person go dey bothered on top male nude. If na me I no go even send am. When people like dangote, oxlade nude leak nothing happen. I no sure he even reach 2weeks before the whole fiasco die down. U wey nobody con know like like 1day self before them go stop to dey talk about am.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by GoldSantana: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Blackmail is a crimal offense. Report to the police.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2022
cassidy1996:
Fake story
Fake? What makes you Think it's FAKE Abi U don't believe girls can do something like this or what? Ion understand
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
shatap biko

He invited his female friend for hook up..

HIS FEMALE FRIEND for hookup ?..
Ion understand �
Are female friends above hook up or what?
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by tuzle(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2022
My person go dey bothered on top male nude. If na me I no go even send am. When people like dangote, oxlade nude leak nothing happen. I no sure he even reach 2weeks before the whole fiasco die down. U wey nobody con know like like 1day self before them go stop to dey talk about am. undecided kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2022
GoldSantana:
Blackmail is a crimal offense. Report to the police.

Believe me I've already adviced him to do that. But u know how shitty our police system is here in Nigeria. They'll NEVER take him and his case seriously, unless he brings money that he clearly doesn't have. And threatening the girl with the police might only infruirate her even more because she's aware of this fact.
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2022
falcon01:
Wizzyonyxphoenix
Tell her to go ahead and release it, don't be a pussy. At least you smashed the gir grin own it and let the fire burn. The moment something is not in your hands just dint stress yourself que cera cera.

For heaven's sake I'm not the one involved in this!!! Sha U won't try defending myself on a faceless forum. I gat no time for that stress
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by GoldSantana: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Believe me I've already adviced him to do that. But u know how shitty our police system is here in Nigeria. They'll NEVER take him and his case seriously, unless he brings money that he clearly doesn't have. And threatening the girl with the police might only infruirate her even more because she's aware of this fact.
the police is his best bet. You know how blackmailers are, she won't stop at 50k. With 10k the police will listen to him, invite the girl over and have her sign an undertaking.

1 Like

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by falcon01: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

For heaven's sake I'm not the one involved in this!!! Sha U won't try defending myself on a faceless forum. I gat no time for that stress
i agreed, it feels weird talking to a third party, just pass on the message.
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by emerged01(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Make she upload am. If he pay her,e go continue to blackmail him. Instead of paying her the money,pay police make dem treat her Bleep up.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by qtguru(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
I didn't realise some females could be this wicked until my cousin called me up yesterday, and told me that one of his female friends, whom he invited for a hook up, had recorded a video of him naked and was threatening to post it online if he didn't pay her 50k. She gave him a deadline, which is next week Monday actually. According to him, they had just finished doing the do, and the girl had started flashing her phone light, while he moved around naked (the room is pretty dark) so he felt she was helping him see clearly, not knowing that she had recorded not one but TWO videos of him stark naked. Now he's crying profusely and running around like a headless chicken. What is he supposed to do guys? He tried calling her bluff but the girl in question seems pretty intent on ruining his life if he doesn't pay that money. He also has the option of giving her his phone, peradventure he doesn't get the money.

Let him keep all the records, and invite the babe, but let the police be around, black-mailing is a crime, and corrupt police will be happy to make an example of her.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Adexgentle005(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Maybe your cousin get small gbola shocked

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.