Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (58442 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Newpride(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
This Guy don jazzy might not have a good wife ... sad sad

He is one of those who broke Tiwa's marriage and he is not happy whenever he hears Tiwa wanna settle with her husband.

He was so sad when Tiwa said she loves to have 2nd baby.

Don jazzy is a sadist when it comes to marriage.

Na to dey Bleep upandan hin sabi...... grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

by proper maintenance do you mean proper oiling or cleaning?
Proper greasing
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by NovaCare: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwww........This is so sweet cry kiss cry kiss

Well I'm still available Oga Don Jazzy!

The last f*ck we had still dey my body my stallion!!!

undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bound on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engage to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad
What are you even saying?

You need dick in your life..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by skales67(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

You f*cked him in your dreams right? Issorai
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Clementz0(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Well To Me Itx Only 4ny Becus He Is Wealthy And He Knows What He Needs In Lyf...If Nt Itx Serious Frustration!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Yes I do undecided
Good what of your many male admirers on nairaland?
Just whatsap them na
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Aye lakaga o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
You all belong here
Point of correction, It's they and not you, I am not among.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Oh yes you are cool
Keep deceiving yourself..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

ur profile pix say everything
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by neezar: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

cc Biafranbushboy

That female wannabe is back cheesy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by neezar: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk is a guy using female account
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Really softwerk
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by movid(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Oniro
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by movid(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Unik3030:
this man, Na comedy b your calling aswear
Honestly that's the truth, him and Paul Okoye..they are too funny.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by shefflaw(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

abeg whr u dey for surulere make i find u com, forget don jazzy i dey ok for u
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

he is looking for a wife,not olosho
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
SamuelTurner:

Proper greasing

I get u. But wait, se bi dem talk say Don Jazzy dey grease am steady! How e go come turn grey again now?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by yeman1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Like seriously embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

I get u. But wait, se bi dem talk say Don Jazzy dey grease am steady! How e go come turn grey again now?
na for dream he dey grease am......fantasy greasing
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
SamuelTurner:
na for dream he dey grease am......fantasy greasing

ok
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bound on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engage to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad
c ya face
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by amakabel: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
this don jazzy Na clown
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by honorr: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
If its Don Baba, Its gonna be such a Perfect Union.Male Boss/Female Boss.Maka go cut white gown to for attend their shoosh wedding grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
For Your Mind! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.