Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Husband Rapes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Rapes Me (11774 Views)

Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent / How My Uncles Rapes Me When My Mother Is Away – 13-year -old Girl Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Amaka is a woman in her 40s. She has been in a conflicted marriage for years. Her husband insists on morning sex, even though he knows it will make her late for work. She gives in to get it over with.

Funke is newly married, she is upset because her husband has been having sex with her while she is asleep. She likes sex but doesn’t like to be woken by him penetrating her. He says she agrees in her sleep. She feels violated.

Halimah is in her 30s. She feels she has no say about when and where she and her husband will have sex. He often refuses when she initiates. But he’ll get furious if she doesn’t immediately fall into bed (or the bushes) with him when he wants it. She gives in rather than have yet another fight about it.

Layefa is 19 years old her husband regularly slaps her around and then forces her to have sex saying that he just knows she loves it. She does love him. She doesn’t want to leave. But she honestly doesn’t love domination as part of sexual intimacy.

These women are all married. Is what their husbands are doing rape? Can a husband rape his wife?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by makydebbie(f): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rape means..

The act of forcing sexual intercourse upon another person without their consent or against their will; originally coitus forced by a man on a woman, but now any sex act forced by any person upon another person.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by IamSINZ(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
I didn't read any of this sheet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
please take your problems to the police NOT social networks. attention - hungry, sympathy-craving women..... and if he's raping you WALK OUT!!!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
please take your problems to the police NOT social networks. attention - hungry, sympathy-craving women..... and if he's raping you WALK OUT!!!!!
just like that?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Werewolf18:
just like that?
well if she stays she loves rapes

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
well if she stays she loves rapes

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by Mcy56(f): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

These women are all married. Is what their husbands are doing rape? Can a husband rape his wife?

Yes. A husband can rape his wife but this always goes unreported because the woman doesn't want to lose her matrimonial home.

Also, in our kind of society, Africa in general, as long as the woman is married, such complaint cant be listened to especially by the family members; the husband may decide to twist the whole story in his favour and he'll be largely supported against the woman.

This is not so in advanced countries. Such cases can be reported.

Sadly, a woman is seen as a sex object as long as some men are concerned and must surrender to him even against her wish anytime he makes advances not caring about the woman's feelings at that particular point in time.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
And why are you angry?
Is this not a platform to discuss matters or does that not apply?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamSINZ:
And for that I am so grateful

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by marvin906(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
what type of fuckery is this

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Rape means..

The act of forcing sexual intercourse upon another person without their consent or against their will; originally coitus forced by a man on a woman, but now any sex act forced by any person upon another person.
I am well aware of the legal framework regarding rape but this happens in spite of that
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Yes. A husband can rape his wife but this always goes unreported because the woman doesn't want to loose her matrimonial home.

Also, in our kind of society, Africa in general, as long as the woman is married, such complaint cant be listened to especially by the family members; the husband may decide to twist the whole story in his favour and he'll be largely supported against the woman.

This is not so in advanced countries. Such cases can be reported.

Sadly, a woman is seen as a sex object as long as some men are concerned and must surrender to him against her wish anytime he makes advances not caring about the woman's feelings at that particular point in time.
This is not just an African problem its an issue in any patriarchal society even in the West

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

And why are you angry?
Is this not a platform to discuss matters or does that not apply?
if a crime is committed go to the police. please and thank you.
police. police. police.
lets discuss love issues here not people being violated. those belong at the police station.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:
what type of fuckery is this
That type ...how many others are you aware of?
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
if a crime is committed go to the police. please and thank you.
police. police. police.
lets discuss love issues here not people being violated. those belong at the police station.
I give up

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by marvin906(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

That type ...how many others are you aware of?

i reserve my comment

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Rape means..

Clap 4 urselfwink
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
THEIR PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

i reserve my comment
And humanity is saved thank you.
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by Mcy56(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by DaddyKross: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamSINZ:

Odogwu cheesy grin

Op why are you crying on behalf of all these people. If they are not happy, it's their problem and not yours.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by thanki410(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rape is an offence...
If we ask teenagers abt why they didnt open up to the elderly folks or family abt their challenges , how much more an adult.
If they have discussed it [rape issue] with their husbands and This still takes place , then Olokpa and divorce is bae to reduce the risk on psychological issues in Nigeria
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by pryme(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
Amaka is a woman in her 40s. She has been in a conflicted marriage for years. Her husband insists on morning sex, even though he knows it will make her late for work. She gives in to get it over with.

Funke is newly married, she is upset because her husband has been having sex with her while she is asleep. She likes sex but doesn’t like to be woken by him penetrating her. He says she agrees in her sleep. She feels violated.

Halimah is in her 30s. She feels she has no say about when and where she and her husband will have sex. He often refuses when she initiates. But he’ll get furious if she doesn’t immediately fall into bed (or the bushes) with him when he wants it. She gives in rather than have yet another fight about it.

Layefa is 19 years old her husband regularly slaps her around and then forces her to have sex saying that he just knows she loves it. She does love him. She doesn’t want to leave. But she honestly doesn’t love domination as part of sexual intimacy.

Yes a husband can rape his wife, rape is sex without consent.
But two of the above scenarios does not show the women resisting penetration, so this is not a clear case of rape.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
If I can't fork MY WIFE anytime I want, why would I want to keep the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
and your not happy? if him go rape person outside you will call him a cheat #women

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by IamSINZ(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Odogwu cheesy grin

Op why are you crying on behalf of all these people. If they are not happy, it's their problem and not yours.

Onye egwu! cheesy

You know the OP's contesting for NL feminazi committee president so, allow her campaign in peace, bruh grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by marvin906(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

don't try exhibiting your stupidity doesn't fit you thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by IamSINZ(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Imapearl:
and your not happy?
if him go rape person outside
you will call him a cheat
#women

Just my kind of woman! cheesy

What's a lovely Lady like you doing in a sheethole like this? grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

don't try exhibiting your stupidity
doesn't fit you
thank you
I need someone to translate what you wrote .....into English. Let me go and find someone bear with me.
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by MissRaine69(f): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Imapearl:
and your not happy?
if him go rape person outside
you will call him a cheat
#women
What’s the correlation here?
Re: My Husband Rapes Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
After paying dowry..appeasing ur village people's Bottomless list of items i havnt bought for my own mother..list longer than my forefathers dicks joined together I have every right to Bleep my wife whether she's in d mood or not.Ur pussy should greet me fess before ur mouth whenever I return home. ...
U talking of forceful penetration what do u call that long list ur village people give the groom? Is that not financial rape cos they forcefully penetrating my account grin
Please I'm speaking for Easterners o

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady / Nine-year-old Boy, Saneie Masilela Banging His 62-year-old Bride Helen Shaba / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.