Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent (4774 Views)

My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Husband Rapes Me / How My Uncles Rapes Me When My Mother Is Away – 13-year -old Girl Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by Raltrending(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ral I might be dead by the time you get this if I don’t get help . I have lived in a one room apartment for 4 years and my landlord has rapes me to collect his rent , I have tried to move out but when I do I get worse treatment from the streets and I end up running back to him his house and he rapes me to keep me . Ral I hate life, I hate my life, I feel like a piece of shit the way he misuses my body like a toy, make me do things I don’t want to , hits me to get his pleasure and you all need to see my body , my breast is sagged because of the way he misuse it, putting different object into me . I am holding a bottle of sniper now because he has asked for anal with 2 of his friends and I can’t give . Ral I will die if that man penetrates me and I will die a painful death because he is big . I rather die in peace than miserable . All I need is help , anywhere to stay , till I sort myself out, even if I can’t get money all I want is were to lay my head for now because I know money is hard to come by . Just a home please. I am in Ibadan and willing to move even this night please save me , I am an orphan. Please

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_life
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by contigiency(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is sad. How can a living human being treat a fellow human being like an animal just because you are providing her accomodation. Assuming he is God that provides us with air, water, food and other necessities of life, what then will he demand in return? The world has lost its flavor.
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
sadsadsad
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by Lekan1o1: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Fabu

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by Fela4ese: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Why not go and report to the police instead of complaining here at least they take action from there.are u sure its rape or u are just joking?

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by felixawe(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Police
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by DMerciful(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Tales by moonlight

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by babyfaceafrica: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Instagram and lies

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by themonk(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2018
contigiency:
This is sad. How can a living human being treat a fellow human being like an animal just because you are providing her accomodation. Assuming he is God that provides us with air, water, food and other necessities of life, what then will he demand in return? The world has lost its flavor.
There are two things involved here:
1) You believe this rubbish, then it is truly sad like you said.
2) You are OP's Hype man to make us click the link.
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by Raltrending(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Its real, these are Stories thay get sent to Us from real people like you and i....our platform was created to help people talk about their problems, thats why you see these stories
themonk:

There are two things involved here:
1) You believe this rubbish, then it is truly sad like you said.
2) You are OP's Hype man to make us click the link.
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by themonk(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Raltrending:
Its real, these are Stories thay get sent to Us from real people like you and i....our platform was created to help people talk about their problems, thats why you see these stories
Oga calm down jare undecided
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by mungoparks: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
themonk:
Oga calm down jare undecided
picture or undecided
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lekan1o1:
Fabu

grin grin

I am amused at those giving the OP serious advice grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by Lekan1o1: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin grin

Lol, me too I'm shocked bro.
People are so gullible especially online.
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by Raltrending(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Lol, me too I'm shocked bro.
People are so gullible especially online.

And Why are you shocked... Because you think the story is False right? Just let them do that okay, just read and waka pass. Mr/Mrs Wise
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by Raltrending(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin grin

And Why are you Amused... Because you think the story is False right? Just let them do that okay, just read and waka pass. Mr/Mrs Wise
Re: My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent by calculator123(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2018
Hmm, even though I know say na fable.
when there is a will, there is a way..If you had enough will to want to leave the landlord, trust me when I say by now this raping would have stopped

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.