Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos (38911 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u know they are more sane than u SA freaks

Am I supposed to be embarrassed by that or something? One thing South Africans are not is denialists. We own our shìt. No shame in our game.

In this case, it takes one to know one grin
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Let me educate you, by the time this guy is through with treatment, the girl would have written a petition, attaching a doctor's report of her own treatment after the slap. The doctors will claim to have treated her with about 500k after her brain nearly stopped from the shock of the slap. This guy could be arrested for assault and taken straight to court, his own injuries will be forgotten till he is serving time in jail.

The case is the slap, which you trying to downplay.

I can see now that you are not OK.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Vabasi(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Sapele Babes i Hail oo. Instead of you to add value to your self maybe by learning a trade or starting up a business, you are here forcing your self on a man to the point of committing this demonic crime. Frustration is as a result of lack of self value.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Am I supposed to be embarrassed by that or something? One thing South Africans are not is denialists. We own our shìt. No shame in our game.

In this case, it takes one to know one grin
I said u guys are freaks all
u SA moda fvckers are all freaks, I don't really care if u own ur shit or not
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by cr7lomo: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Frustration.

The girl's best revenge after being dumped, maybe she was deceived with promises of marriage, jobs or education sponsorship, and after several abortions and no benefits, she became hardened to commit this crime.

U are just plain stupid

2 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2018
cr7lomo:

U are just plain stupid

I hear you, girl beater.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by cr7lomo: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

You still have the gut to say this nonsense when you're not blind.

The way some kids reason on this forum self

☣ ☠

This one no b kid ooo...Na frustrated old mama

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
I said u guys are freaks all
u SA moda fvckers are all freaks, I don't really care if u own ur shit or not

Lol, is that supposed to be a shocker to me is what I'm asking you.

You're too unimportant for us to care what you think of something we already know about ourselves. Try again.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, is that supposed to be a shocker to me is what I'm asking you.

You're too unimportant for us to care what you think of something we already know about ourselves. Try again.
just wondering wat u freaks are doing on a non freak people forum
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
just wondering wat freaks are doing on a non freak people forum

Wonder all you want, that's where it'll end, at wondering. This is not your forum, you didn't create it. If the owner doesn't have a problem with it, neither should you, a nobody.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?

why did the gurl not just slap him back,@least that wonnt av landed anyone on hospital bed .
i av seen guys been arrested for slapping a woman but who cares if a girl breaks a guy's head ... neibors will mock you,,even the police will laff @ you.
if the girl were to be the victim in these scenerio ,,a lot of SAN for done rise .. he is a beast ,,he is that ... what should we call this gurl

2 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Wonder all you want, that's where it'll end, at wondering. This is not your forum, you didn't create it. If the owner doesn't have a problem with it, neither should you, a nobody.
but it's a Nigerian forum not Freak SA forum u don't get it do u freak
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by cr7lomo: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You are a child.

Take this matter to court and this guy could be serving time for assault. The girl can walk away free on the basis of self defence.

Is a slap less harmful that a cut?

Wait till the doctors arrive. A slap can blind a person, make her deaf, knock out her teeth or permanently disfigure her face. It can give her a brain concussion and kill her instantly. A single slap can tilt her neck violently and rupture her spine. Just wait till you get to court.

It's certain that you are permanently dumb

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
but it's a Nigerian forum not Freak SA forum u don't get it do u freak

And yet Seun made some South Africans moderators. Why is a louse like yourself still talking?
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by bullabong(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
ihitenansa:
dis guy lucky

isnt dat his carotid am looking at??
Bros na im o! Inch away from death
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by bullabong(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
ihitenansa:
dis guy lucky

isnt dat his carotid am looking at??
Bros na im o! Inch away from death
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
ericsmith:

why did the gurl not just slap him back,@least that wonnt av landed anyone on hospital bed .
i av seen guys been arrested for slapping a woman but who cares if a girl breaks a guy's head ... neibors will mock you,,even the police will laff @ you.
if the girl were to be the victim in these scenerio ,,a lot of SAN for done rise .. he is a beast ,,he is that ... what should we call this gurl

Do one experiment for us and come back with the answer to your question.

Call one of your sisters into a ring, get a guy her senior by about 5 years and tell them to start slapping each other.

Come back and tell us what you found out after one hour of slapping, who died first?
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by cr7lomo: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Let me educate you, by the time this guy is through with treatment, the girl would have written a petition, attaching a doctor's report of her own treatment after the slap. The doctors will claim to have treated her with about 500k after her brain nearly stopped from the shock of the slap. This guy could be arrested for assault and taken straight to court, his own injuries will be forgotten till he is serving time in jail.

The case is the slap, which you trying to downplay.

U are even dumber than I initially thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Heineken(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
But how them wan take sew this thing now? I still dey imagine
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Niyi9002(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Goalnaldo:
Abeg thank God for sex dolls nowadays. May Dem just make the price affordable may I go collect my own.. Because of woman pussy one foolish girl go con cut me like this.

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

And yet Seun made some South Africans moderators. Why is a louse like yourself still talking?
that because u are a freak, my country my forum, don't try to explained any nonsense to me freak
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2018
cr7lomo:

U are even dumber than I initially thought

Can't attack my points, now attack me grin
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by deewhydoski(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Frustration.

The girl's best revenge after being dumped, maybe she was deceived with promises of marriage, jobs or education sponsorship, and after several abortions and no benefits, she became hardened to commit this crime.
You don't really know what transpires between both of them, u don't know much about their story so don't jump into conclusion. Even if the guy has made some promises for her in d past and he didn't later fulfilled it, that doesn't mean she should use razor blade to decorate his body...he slapped you then slap ur own back, u can even double it....Assuming the guy has ended up in mortuary u go know say the girl go spend the rest of her life in jail.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2018
deewhydoski:

You don't know what transpires between both of them, u don't know much about their story so don't jump into conclusion. Even if the guy has made some promises for her in d past and he didn't later fulfilled, it, that doesn't mean she should use razor blade to decorate his body...he slapped you then slap ur own back, u can even double it....Assuming the guy has ended up in mortuary u go know say the girl go spend the rest of her life in jail.

Get your sister to slap back an angry guy, then tell me what happened next?
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by cr7lomo: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Can't attack my points, now attack me grin

How can I relate with a mentally disturbed re.tard

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
that because u are a freak, my country my forum, don't try to explained any nonsense to me freak

Lame. Keep your country but the forum, we'll keep coming just to be a pest. You better deal with it.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
cr7lomo:

How can I relate with a mentally disturbed re.tard

You cannot, because you're a weakling. grin
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lame. Keep your country but the forum, we'll keep coming just to be a pest. You better deal with it.
dumb dumb it's a Nigerian forum not SA forum, go and created ur SAland and I a Nigerian won't even dream of being on that forum freak.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by 3kay945(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?

What could he has possibly done to deserve this Abortion? Cos that was mutual. You can't tell me a slap warrant? cool
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
dumb dumb it's a Nigerian forum not SA forum, go and created ur SAland and I a Nigerian won't even dream of being on that forum freak.

You didn't create this forum so your rant is worthless. Create your own forum, only then will you have the authority over who stays & who goes.

A forum is nothing when you queue in the hot sun the entire day, just to get a South African visa. No South African would go through that hell fire for a Nigerian ANYTHING. We're here because it's hassle free. Make it harder to join & you won't see us even try.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

You didn't create this forum so your rant is worthless. Create your own forum, only then will you have the authority over who stays & who goes.

A forum is nothing when you queue in the hot sun the entire day, just to get a South African visa. No South African would go through that hell fire for a Nigerian ANYTHING. We're here because it's hassle free. Make it harder to join & you won't see us even try.
u are a freak am here in Nigerian, and if I wat to leave Nigerian freak SA will be the last place I will neva go freak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Damages Maid’s Reproductive System By Inserting Stick In Her Private Part / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.