Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos (38908 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by STrundah(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Just don't slap the wrong babe, that's all.
I wouldn't even try it. I fear witches. I love my life. There's a level of wickedness that you can find to a very high degree only in a particular gender.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2018
STrundah:
Like seriously. Imagine the useless witch.

I've always said it that women are more dangerous than men when it comes to domestic violence. The young man's own was an impulsive attack. That bitch's own was premeditated evil.

How many men do this kind of thing?

That's why I advise my niggas not to beat girls (it's wrong anyway), unless resisting them in self-defence and taking to your heels immediately.

Since they're physically weaker, and certainly more heartless, they might resort to weapons of murder.

The guy raised his hand on the girl, and got served. If she continues to chop beatings from this guy, you will say its normal. Vex as you like, na ya right.

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?

There is blood involved and that has turned the man into the victim. He is the one who will be pressing charges now.

When you fight, stay away from objects except you are doing it in self-defence and without reasonable doubts. You don't avenge a slap with a sharp object.

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
STrundah:
I wouldn't even try it. I fear witches. I love my life. There's a level of wickedness that you can find to a very high degree only in a particular gender.

Guys punch, slap, kick and strangle girls everyday and it goes unreported because she's just a weak girl. Until you guys see babes as human, and accord them the necessary respect they need, then there will be peace .

2 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Darlsonyii: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Love is wicked, raising my hand on a woman is the last thing I can do...we have to be careful when dealing with Love.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by GeeString: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Just don't slap the wrong babe, that's all.

Your type only makes mouth online.

We know una.

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

There is blood involved and that has turned the man into the victim. He is the one who will be pressing charges now.

When you fight, stay away from objects except you are doing it in self-defence and without reasonable doubts. You don't avenge a slap with a sharp object.

Self defence is self defence, you slap me I cut you. Simple.

Do you know your slap can give me brain concussion, and kill me instantly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
wildkat:

May thunder from the gods fire u. Na your type dey kill man

If you try to kill me and I kill you first, that's self defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2018
GeeString:

And this will bring peace? shocked shocked Fighting will bring peace??

I'm sure you were born in a public toilet and abandoned.

He raised his hands first, and ended up in the hospital. Why did he slap the poor girl he dumped?
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Self defence is self defence, you slap me I cut you. Simple.

Do you know your slap can give me brain concussion, and kill me instantly?

It doesn't work that way except you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you did it out of self-defense.

When two people fight, the case can be thrown out as "two fighting" right in the police station.

But if there is blood on one and not on the other, the one who has blood becomes the victim.

If they take this case to court, it would not be about the boy slapping the girl but the girl cutting the guy. The element here is blood.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
are u normal?

Yes, and you? grin
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by imitateMe(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Which kind man be this sef What were you looking at that a woman will carry RAZOR BLADE and cut ur neck?
Women are now the real perpetrators of domestic violence.
Something must be done about this.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Yes, and you? grin
oh my how can u type such insane words

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

It doesn't work that way except you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you did it out of self-defense.

When two people fight, the case can be thrown out as "two fighting" right in the police station.

But if there is blood on one and not on the other, the one who has blood becomes the victim.

If they take this case to court, it would not be about the boy slapping the girl but the girl cutting the guy. The element here is blood.

You are a child.

Take this matter to court and this guy could be serving time for assault. The girl can walk away free on the basis of self defence.

Is a slap less harmful that a cut?

Wait till the doctors arrive. A slap can blind a person, make her deaf, knock out her teeth or permanently disfigure her face. It can give her a brain concussion and kill her instantly. A single slap can tilt her neck violently and rupture her spine. Just wait till you get to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
This is a second one this week. The women from that area should be nicknamed Zorro because they're quick with the "sword" grin
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by masterP042(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF EVERY MAN GOT THIS EACH TIME THEY HIT A WOMAN, NO MAN WOULD EVER WANT TO HIT A WOMAN.

THE CUT LOOKS TOO BIG TO BE A RAZOR CUT, BUT IF THIS IS TRUE I DON'T FAULT THE GIRL.

THE BOY EARNED IT. .
What if every woman is met with such act whenever she slaps a man? Let's call a spade a spade, no one deserves this in revenge for a slap be it a man or a woman. This is a murder attempt

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by tuzeriouz(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
are you normal
she was dumped recently after cheating on her bf.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You are a child.

Take this matter to court and this guy could be serving time for assault. The girl can walk away free on the basis of self defence.

Is a slap less harmful that a cut?

Wait till the doctors arrive. A slap can blind a person, make her deaf, knock out her teeth or permanently disfigure her face. It can give her a brain concussion and kill her instantly. Just wait till you get to court.

I bet you have not heard rape victims going to jail for killing their rapists. Yes, the law is an ass but it is the law. It is not sentimental.

The case here is not the slap. The case is the cut. The blood.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by tellwisdom: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Foolish boi....u laid ur neck for this small gurl to cut u??...Even in my dream sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
go and argue with your mother
maybe u are my moda that why am argue wit u tongue
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Raimond(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2018
All these violent Bendel girls...
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Lorenzop: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2018
Shedrack777:
the girl no do well! instead of he her to also slash his jt with the blade, she come only slash his neck. i'm highly disappointed in her. anyway, he won't try that with any girl next time

Pray u dont end up with someone like that...this reminds me of my ex...the day she held and almost pulled my S C R O T U M, was the beginning of the end of my relationship with her....till today i still thank God for saving me from that beast

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

I bet you have not heard rape victims going to jail for killing their rapists. Yes, the law is an ass but it is the law. It is not sentimental.

The case here is not the slap. The case is the cut. The blood.

Let me educate you, by the time this guy is through with treatment, the girl would have written a petition, attaching a doctor's report of her own treatment after the slap. The doctors will claim to have treated her with about 500k after her brain nearly stopped from the shock of the slap. This guy could be arrested for assault and taken straight to court, his own injuries will be forgotten till he is serving time in jail.

The case is the slap, which you trying to downplay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by WhoBeThisMan: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?
a girl that has the heart to do this probably deserves the slao
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
This is a second one this week. The women from that area should be nicknamed Zorro because they're quick with the "sword" grin
u know they are more sane than u SA freaks
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
a girl that has the heart to do this probably deserves the slao

Same way a guy that throws slaps deserve some cut. At least to tame him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student / Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.