Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos (38914 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by streetzdreamz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
maureen12:

I think that pix is less graphic than that of a damaged womb... The former can be healed but healing the latter is a miracle
its not, any lady foolish enough to go through the odds of abortion should be willing to bear the risk, and live with its complications too.....no one forced em to date a useless nigga to start with,so don't bring that botched up womb theory, more so was it stipulated in the writeup that the guy made her abort? you lots that r always quick to justify evil actions with your own cooked up stories are like minds with the culprits in question!

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Do one experiment for us and come back with the answer to your question.

Call one of your sisters into a ring, get a guy her senior by about 5 years and tell them to start slapping each other.

Come back and tell us what you found out after one hour of slapping, who died first?

oooh !! its now a case study of who strong pass ,, can you even hear ursef ... perhaps it ur family we should put in the ring let see if ur mum will blows up ur dad's fucking head if he slaps her.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by meneski(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
bad bad pikin dem...una dey see de kan word way dey from una mouth comot? Useless generation!
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
maybe u are my moda that why am argue wit u tongue
then u have no mother tongue
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by deewhydoski(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Get your sister to slap back an angry guy, then tell me what happened next?
My sister cannot even raise her hand up to return the slap because she was not brought up in that way...best thing she will do is to wake away...bible says wisdom is profitable go direct
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
then u have no mother tongue
but I just said that u are my moda na angry
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?
well done o winsh...somebori slap you, you cut in neck
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by shibanbo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Frustration.

The girl's best revenge after being dumped, maybe she was deceived with promises of marriage, jobs or education sponsorship, and after several abortions and no benefits, she became hardened to commit this crime.
how myopic your thinking is? what reason do you have to go as far as an attempt murder. don't see reason to justify this act. God have mercy cos you've got same heart
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Kurmifarms: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Too bad......
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Kurmifarms: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
well done o winsh...somebori slap you, you cut in neck

Hmmmm....
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Freeze007(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?

No matter what He Has done. she should not inflict such cut on anybody, are you sure she is Humane?
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Smartademu(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is he smiling or what?
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BlueScholar(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Frustration.

The girl's best revenge after being dumped, maybe she was deceived with promises of marriage, jobs or education sponsorship, and after several abortions and no benefits, she became hardened to commit this crime.
Nawa o shocked
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by HoodBillionaire: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
daz y i only fuc dem and move ahead
no relationship with ugly gals abegi
im off
bich

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by juniior(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You are a child.

Take this matter to court and this guy could be serving time for assault. The girl can walk away free on the basis of self defence.

Is a slap less harmful that a cut?

Wait till the doctors arrive. A slap can blind a person, make her deaf, knock out her teeth or permanently disfigure her face. It can give her a brain concussion and kill her instantly. A single slap can tilt her neck violently and rupture her spine. Just wait till you get to court.
I've been reading your comments since and I can clearly say that you are psychotic and demonic. domestic violence is bad, attempted murder is evil and unforgivable. she had d intent to kill, and your saying slap is worse. if everyone was killin people for slaps, they'd be no one left alive
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Shedrack777: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lorenzop:

Pray u dont end up with someone like that...this reminds me of my ex...the day she held and almost pulled my S C R O T U M, was the beginning of the end of my relationship with her....till today i still thank God for saving me from that beast
at least, you won't do what you did to her with another lady

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2018
juniior:
I've been reading your comments since and I can clearly say that you are psychotic and demonic. domestic violence is bad, attempted murder is evil and unforgivable. she had d intent to kill, and your saying slap is worse. if everyone was killin people for slaps, they'd be no one left alive

Very insensitive comment.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Richtronix:

Nothing can justify such violence against any human being.

Stupid feminist spotted.

No reasoning ability at all - man hating has blinded her to any logic.

Don't worry some low life hombre will someday bang your fermenting kitty and you will fall in love with men again

The guy was showing her love with a slap grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.