Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos (24975 Views)

Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Badboiz(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2018
HBD Jagaban... Machavielli of Nigerian politics.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You being an igbo man, it is understandable that you hate Tinubu but we yorubas love him.

Life is not mathematics. Just wish him Happy Birthday.

Why do you think I'm Igbo bro... because I wrote something against Tinubu??
You see why Nigeria will take long before it gets to be better.... hope you are not considering to run away again from Islam??
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by focus7: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2018
The Jaganba, the nightmare of ipob pigs, an astute leader that all the heroes ever emerged among the igbos cannot match, the man that the mention of his name makes an average Igbo man to have a steepness night, a man that his his achievements threathen the existent out of an average igbo, you will ever live to be a tormentor to them;

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, YOU ARE HIGHLY CELEBRATED SIR, WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE A MAN LIKE YOU.

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Badboiz:
HBD Jagaban... Machavielli of Nigerian politics.

I don't think you know the meaning of Machiavelli.... someone that couldn't defeat Saraki??
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by resurgentxtian4: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2018
obonujoker:

You see why Nigeria will take long before it gets to be better.... hope you are not considering to run away again from Islam??

I still fear Islam but that has nothing to do with the eminent position of Bola Tinubu or my love for the Yoruba tribe.

Igbos should just leave Yorubas alone. The hate is getting too much.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by ipobarecriminals: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2018
sad see wailing of Ipob pigs up here.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by sisisioge: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2018
Happy birthday baami...may God bless your years.

Me likey his eyes o wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Badboiz(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2018
obonujoker:

I don't think you know the meaning of Machiavelli.... someone that couldn't defeat Saraki??

I don’t want to throw banters, l know how this man worked to defeat PDP, even had to join his party with CPC. I am anti APC though and I know he is corrupt and should be charged but it’s what it is..

https://www.nairaland.com/2243750/financial-times-describes-tinubu-nigerias

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I still fear Islam but that has nothing to do with the eminent position of Bola Tinubu or my love for the Yoruba tribe.

Igbos should just leave Yorubas alone. The hate is getting too much.

Igbos and Yorubas can never hate themselves
... it just a waste of time on Nairaland... People that go to the same churches, live in the same compounds, trade in the same markets, work in the same places, drink at the same bars etc....

Its just that religion is the biggest culprit here...Even though we know how astute Tinubu is, he is still a muslim, and he will still dance to their tunes... we Yoruba muslims are like that bro.....
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Badboiz:

I don’t want to throw banters, l know how this man worked to defeat PDP, even had to join his party with CPC. I am anti APC though and I know he is corrupt and should be charged but it’s what’s it is..

https://www.nairaland.com/2243750/financial-times-describes-tinubu-nigerias

Well you are right bro.....
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by ipobarecriminals: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2018
sad grin cheesy wink
Follygunners:

As much as I hate Tinubu... this is no ass-licking. Cuz ur tribe no get values, culture or norm doesn't mean other tribes don't.

In the Yoruba culture, that's the way of showing respect to elderly ones. cool
cool
Follygunners:

As much as I hate Tinubu... this is no ass-licking. Cuz ur tribe no get values, culture or norm doesn't mean other tribes don't.

In the Yoruba culture, that's the way of showing respect to elderly ones. cool
don't mind those immigrants Dat wake up their parents with kung-fu kick..it is in dem dem

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Blackfire(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2018
I dont know him.... Who is he?
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by bigdot1759(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:
And this is part of the reason Bubu (slow poke), is in town.....
��

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Boyooosa(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Masama:

Let me help you out. He's a gworo chewing, brown teeth, Bald headed, opolo eyed thief!!!!
l
All these for one peson? shocked cry
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by bigdot1759(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2018
LeOstrich:
Every thing about that thing is fake.

His name, ancestry claims, age, date of birth, academic qualifications, and dubious Awoism are all fake.

but dat fake man can buy every human being in ur family & put u all as his toilet cleaner

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by resurgentxtian4: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2018
obonujoker:

Igbos and Yorubas can never hate themselves
... it just a waste of time on Nairaland... People that go to the same churches, live in the same compounds, trade in the same markets, work in the same places, drink at the same bars etc....

Its just that religion is the biggest culprit here...Even though we know how astute Tinubu is, he is still a muslim, and he will still dance to their tunes... we Yoruba muslims are like that bro.....

I won’t try to convince you that hate is alive and well especially in the hearts of igbos.

On Tinubu’s religion, he has proven to be a very broad minded politician who eschews religious bigotry. So your allegations are baseless and misguided.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by adedejihollas(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2018
I think asiwaju is a known name in africa today and am very proud of him been a man of courage and tolerant,he is from my race yoruba of the world.baba bola asiwaju long life.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.The jagaban.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Boyooosa(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2018
@66, he will still be eye-ing presidency in Nigeria as he is o, our problem!
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Lotorino: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2018
[Your father carry naija wahala for head reach dis my guy?quote author=donchrisville post=66251186]66 my foot...my dad is 71 and he looks way younger than this fellow[/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by laffwitmi: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Dont mind him,he didnt know u are a pig grin grin
obonujoker:

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Mosesoly(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Now we understand why PMB is in lagos
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by obonujoker(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2018
When will we understand that Tinubu's influence covers only Lagos??

Moreover I m surprised that learned people will be celebrating Tinubu, buh cast out ND that support ibori or alams... na wa o...
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2018
truthlegend:
If Tinibu is just approaching 66 then I have not been born.... was he a footballer before joining politics?

Its kuku possible that he's 66. Baba was allegedly a fan of m.j when he was governor, so that could have aged him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by micolaj: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2018
donchrisville:
66 my foot...my dad is 71 and he looks way younger than this fellow
But richer than your dad's dad grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Follygunners: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin cheesy wink cooldon't mind those immigrants Dat wake up their parents with kung-fu kick..it is in dem dem

Yes ooo my bros.. dem dem wey no get morals. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
JAGABAN!

Nigeria will always remember you as the man that made history by initiating and masterminding a process that swept away an incumbent president and a party that had been in power for almost two decades.

Such men are rare in a generation.

Happy birthday boss!
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by seyiseyi11: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You being an igbo man, it is understandable that you hate Tinubu but we yorubas love him.

Life is not mathematics. Just wish him Happy Birthday.

Talk for ur self not for all yoruba
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by winj3: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2018
That was before he stole half of Lagos state.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos by farem: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2018
donchrisville:
66 my foot...my dad is 71 and he looks way younger than this fellow
Mention your father's name and show us his picture or else...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / Politicians’ Bizarre Empowerment Schemes / 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.