Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Buhari And Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Lies (667 Views)

The Truth And Lies Of Nigeria 20 Pounds After The Civil War / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Lies by Awoo88: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
After Bill Gates' in-your-face dissing of the Buhari government, Nigerian scam artists led by Abike Dabiri got some Black American hustlers from Atlanta to pose as close relatives of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and present a fraudulent "Black History Award" to Buhari.
The photos of the "award" circulated on social media a few days ago with the following cutline: "Buhari wins Black History Award. The Award was presented to him in Abuja by the Family of Martin Luther King led by Luther's Wife. Martin Luther King's Wife said PMB won this award because of America's recognition of his ANTICORRUPTION war, urging him not to be deterred." HAHAHAHA!!!
First, Coretta King, Martin Luther King's wife, died on January 30, 2006. I know Buhari gives appointments to dead people, but in America dead people don't give awards. Second, Black History is celebrated in February, not March, in America and Canada. Finally, the King family has dissociated itself from the award (see screenshot of the tweet from the King Center below). The extent the Buhari government is prepared to go to court embarrassment and ridicule Nigeria in its bid to lie in order to conceal its crying incompetence is simply astounding.
by Farooq Kperogi
Re: Buhari And Lies by madridguy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Can you paste here Bill Gates lines that dissed Sai Baba?

Awoo88:
After Bill Gates' in-your-face dissing of the Buhari government, Nigerian scam artists led by Abike Dabiri got some Black American hustlers from Atlanta to pose as close relatives of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and present a fraudulent "Black History Award" to Buhari.
The photos of the "award" circulated on social media a few days ago with the following cutline: "Buhari wins Black History Award. The Award was presented to him in Abuja by the Family of Martin Luther King led by Luther's Wife. Martin Luther King's Wife said PMB won this award because of America's recognition of his ANTICORRUPTION war, urging him not to be deterred." HAHAHAHA!!!
First, Coretta King, Martin Luther King's wife, died on January 30, 2006. I know Buhari gives appointments to dead people, but in America dead people don't give awards. Second, Black History is celebrated in February, not March, in America and Canada. Finally, the King family has dissociated itself from the award (see screenshot of the tweet from the King Center below). The extent the Buhari government is prepared to go to court embarrassment and ridicule Nigeria in its bid to lie in order to conceal its crying incompetence is simply astounding.
by Farooq Kperogi
Re: Buhari And Lies by Memories12411: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm not surprised. Buhari and dead people matter. Are you sure he is not working as an ancestor?
Re: Buhari And Lies by Awoo88: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Can you paste here Bill Gates lines that dissed Sai Baba?

The full text of Bill Gate's speech was posted here on nairaland and I think you were on that thread. There was this line about buhari facing the truth as that is the only truth was to make progress.
Re: Buhari And Lies by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Exactly my point. Mr Bill Gates advise Baba to invest in health care and human development and till now still don't know where wailers are manufacturing their lies from. shocked

Awoo88:

The full text of Bill Gate's speech was posted here on nairaland and I think you were on that thread. There was this line about buhari facing the truth as that is the only truth was to make progress.
Re: Buhari And Lies by Awoo88: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Exactly my point. Mr Bill Gates advise Baba to invest in health care and human development and till now still don't know where wailers are manufacturing their lies from. shocked

I guess irony of the line about facing the truth is lost on you. Also if the you invited someone to your house to talk about you plans and you guest was telling you to your face : guy make we talk true your plan na rubbish. That is dissing in every aspect of the world diss!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Lies by madridguy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Funny you, so Sai Baba need a soothsayer to him our health sector is zero? Or you expected Bill Gates to tell all is well with Nigerians when over 99% of Nigerians cannot boast of 100 Naira for pocket.

Awoo88:

I guess irony the line about facing the truth is lost on you. Also if the you invited someone to your house to talk about you plans and you guest was telling you to your face : guy make we talk true your plan non rubbish. That is dissing in every aspect of the world diss!
Re: Buhari And Lies by Awoo88: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Funny you, so Sai Baba need a soothsayer to him our health sector is zero? Or you expected Bill Gates to tell all is well with Nigerians when over 99% of Nigerians cannot boast of 100 Naira for pocket.

madridguy:

“As a partner in Nigeria, I am saying the current plan is inadequate. Nigeria has all these young people and the current quality and quantity of investment ......."
[/quote]
This is an indictment. Besides, buhari is unawares of the happening around him. That is why he will sign a budget allocating 3billion to a health facility with no paracetamol or syringe even after such allocation. Yes!!! buhari need a soothsayer to him to his face that things are bad

(1) (Reply)

2019: Orji Kalu Defies Gov Fayose, Attacks OBJ As He Arrives Ekiti / 2019: Babangida Drums Up Support For SDP! / My Response To Igbokwe 10 Reasons To Why Nigerian Youths Are Lazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.