Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) (27387 Views)

Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari / Tinubu All Smiles As He Arrives At 10th Bola Tinubu Colloquium On His Birthday(p / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by omoadeleye(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
jj
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
You no go see Fashola for this kind thing undecided

That is why we need technocrats! Ambode na Tinubu boy!

He shut Lagos down for the sake of Tinubu then Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by greggng: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
I must collect my pvc buhari must win again. No amount of intimidation will make him withdraw. After listening to oshibanjo today, I know apc will take us to the promise land. I am not bothered about those thst brought us to this point by looting our common wealth.
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eko hotel should be the most profitable event Centre in Africa ... I can say that for free ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by cytell56: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Baba should as well pay me a courtesy visit too.

APC mole, you don come again!!! How market?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Bimpe29: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jagaban, the chief landlord of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
greggng:
I must collect my pvc buhari must win again. No amount of intimidation will make him withdraw. After listening to oshibanjo today, I know apc will take us to the promise land. I am not bothered about those thst brought us to this point by looting our common wealth.

Speeches are written and that’s the reason why we loved Obama but he didn’t do much for the United States !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by shepherd003: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
I can bet on "change" that some certain individuals there,where only lip-syncing when the national anthem was being played.then for the Thomas you can argue with the nearest powered transformer closer to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
See the crowd on this thread......but very few comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Offendersyoung:
After they will say Bubu is not working. Can't you see him doing National work?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by farem: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:

It is true. Wait till yesterday!
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Abagworo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
2 kings
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
zoba88:
President Muhammad Buhari has joined Bola Tinubu and others at the opening ceremony of the 10th Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Colloquium at the Eko Hotels.They were pictured observing the National anthem at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/buhari-joins-tinubu-at-opening-of-10th.html?m=1

Did anybody climb a tree to see the president?
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
I wish say bomb go explode inside there
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
This man may be on anti ageing pills.

Looking so "fewesh"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by kennycalls(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hence his reason for going to Lagos in the first place ... Politicians are so selfish everything g is about 2019. Or can we say this is a coincidence ?
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by kennycalls(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
kenonze:
This man may be on anti ageing pills.

Looking so "fewesh"
that's his cloned version.
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by lozanni(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The bond between Tinubu and President Buhari keeps getting stronger as 2019 keeps getting closer.

Wailers & iPigs have tried to spread the "used and dumped" propaganda, but the man keeps shaming them as he rises higher in national relevance, while they're stuck apologising from pillar to post.

Happy Birthday Asiwaju, the Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom.

Alright, but your moniker though. Is it promoting excellence, redundancy or ineptitude?
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by frikpus: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Throw small bomb there and Nigeria would be better again. Quote me and die screaming.
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by kammali: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy birthday to u omo olodode.
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Kobicove(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
These people shut down the economic nerve centre of the country because of a political gathering/meeting! angry
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
SIRKAY98:
Ok...but d kind trafic that nacked me yesteday eeemmm....i still dey sleep...wake me when buhari returns back to FCT

Warming up towards 2019 election.

I don't really like discussing politics.

Please check my signature.
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by AdamuAudu: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The bond between Tinubu and President Buhari keeps getting stronger as 2019 keeps getting closer.

Wailers & iPigs have tried to spread the "used and dumped" propaganda, but the man keeps shaming them as he rises higher in national relevance, while they're stuck apologising from pillar to post.

This time Thieffnubu win. But nearly Buhari for put am for gutter as usual but Thieffnubu get luck this time because Buhari reverse his first decision on Oyegun. See all the Afonjas dey happy and dey dance. My nind dey tell me say within short time Buhari go stilll fool Thieffnubu.
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Adebowale89(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
hypocrites is when you called tinubu theif and praise ekweremadu who bought properties abroad

all politicians are thieves but I'll respect tinubu for believing in his region, many jobless youths today were employed thru his investments here in Nigeria while your politicians overthere invest abroad. let ekeweremadu bring those properties money and invest it in Enugu and see if Enugu won't change

I believe you can all see why southwest is progressing despite politicians are looters?

happy birthday oko remi, age with grace

as for buhari, is political gallivanting has no revelation in 2019
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by AdamuAudu: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
QuotaSystem:

This time Thieffnubu win. But nearly Buhari for put am for gutter as usual but Thieffnubu get luck this time because Buhari reverse his first decision on Oyegun. See all the Afonjas dey happy and dey dance. My nind dey tell me say within short time Buhari go stilll fool Thieffnubu.....
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by ohduz1988(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why shouldn't they just announce this oju igo birthday as public holiday. They lying on baba coming around to commission Ikeja bus terminal
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by sannde: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:

u wan make death visit u?.
herdsmen boss
Re: Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
dis baba shoe.... self who knows whether na made in Nigeria Ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Facial Effect On Tiktok (Video, Photo) / Adeleke, Diri 'buga Won' After PDP Governorship Primary In Yenagoa (video) / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.