Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (122033 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eronsammy:

Am following Sir.....I feel for simi......I know the truth will surely come out and the Two lovebirds can come back together

Eronsammy, everyone is feeling for Simisola ooo. Even, me. I so much felt for her when writing the story.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Baba come and update now

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Kaycee9242(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Village ppl really dy play ludo on top simisola tru their satellite shekirah, well done James more knowledge to u

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Peppergroove(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Yemi mbok o
cry

Uncle James call him back na, aunty Simi will die cry

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Sir James, Good morning, how u dey.

When are u going to update?

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Faspen:
Baba come and update now

Faspen, expect updates today.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Village ppl really dy play ludo on top simisola tru their satellite shekirah, well done James more knowledge to u

Thanks, Kaycee9242.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Peppergroove:
Yemi mbok o
cry

Uncle James call him back na, aunty Simi will die cry

Lol! Oya, Yeeeeeeeemi, come back. I command you to come back by to the authority vested on me as your author!

cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2018
skubido:
Sir James, Good morning, how u dey.

When are u going to update?

Skubido baba, Good morning. I dey oooo.

Expect updates today.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Skubido baba, Good morning. I dey oooo.

Expect updates today.

Grab bami

U too much. Have a pleasing day ahead

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
NEW EPISODES LOADING...

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2018
EPISODE 35
(CHAPTER TWELVE)

SOON THE NEWS OF Simisola’s ‘shameful’ act and the subsequent breakup spread like wildfire. The stigma that trailed the scandal lived with her like an unwanted neighbour. Simisola could hardly walk the streets without disguising herself or hiding behind big sunglasses and flowing scarfs. Shakirah and Risi rejoiced as if they won jackpots. But Aunty Funmi, Ngozi, and Scorpion believed Simisola was innocent. They knew something was amiss.

Simisola continued to beg Yemi but he refused to pay any attention to her and her pleas. Auntie Funmi and Ngozi tried to intervene but their efforts were futile. Even Scorpion tried too but he couldn’t softened Yemi’s heart either. Simisola got her parents to plead in her behalf but Yemi felt too betrayed to accept her back in spite of the deep respect he had for her parents.

Yemi, alone in his bar, with a bottle of whiskey clung to his hand, eyes drooping, and mouth uttering incoherent speeches couldn’t bring himself to terms with the fact that the lady he loved with his life and his future wife was in bed with another man. The image stuck so strongly to his mind. Flashes of what could have happened that night--the sweaty bodies locked into each other, the moan and the groans, the ramblings, the necking, the kissing, the orgasm, and all--tormented his imaginative mind until his head couldn’t take it any longer. He held his head tight with both hands as if to prevent it from exploding.

“Nooooooooooo!!!” he screamed. He flung the bottle in his hand against the wall. It crashed and made a terrifying explosive sound. Abdullahi and Nicole who was visiting ran inside.

“Ah, oga!” Abdullahi screamed.

“Yemi! What is this?” Nicole reacted.

That was the moment Circumstances provided Nicole with a golden opportunity into Yemi’s unstable mind.

Simisola with each failed attempt at placating Yemi sunk deeper into melancholia and subsequently depression. She lost interest in life. She locked herself in her room all the time. Her palates derived no more joy in the fascination of food. Emaciation hugged her frame. She called out Yemi’s name in her sleep every night until insomnia became her companion. Her brain began to dry up and Ngozi began to fear for her health. Then one day, she picked her bag and left to a place nobody knew.

Ngozi was at the salon fixing a customer’s hair when her phone beeped. It was a message from Simisola. Her reaction startled everybody. “Ah! Ogini kwanu?!” she blurted out in Ibo language meaning, ‘Ah! What is this?’ She read the message....

‘Dear Ngozi, by the time you are reading this I would be long gone. Don’t ask me where because I do not know where myself. I just want to walk away from this madness and misery as far as possible. Ngozi, I didn’t do that which I was accused of. Though I can’t explain it and it is difficult for me to prove my innocence, still, I want you to believe I didn’t do it. I don’t know if we will ever meet again but I don’t want you to remember me as that horrible slut projected in those pictures but as the good Simisola that was your bosom friend. Please whenever you come across Yemi, tell him that he took every essence of my life away the day he walked out on me. Tell him I love him still and I will continue to love him till I die. Don’t bother looking for me, friend and after reading this message you will not be able to contact me again. I love you, my bestie and tell Aunty Funmi I love her too.’

Ngozi impulsively dialled her number frantically and she heard a beeping sound followed by a female voice, ‘the number you are calling is switched off.’ She wiped away tears from her eyes. Her strength left her and she was lost as to what next to do. Shakirah and Risi laughed and jubilated in the background.

To be continued ... Watch Out for the Next Episode!

NB: The book is NOW AVAILABLE on online stores. For those who don't want to wait for each episode to be released, get the book here:

1. OKADABOOKS: http://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto/18237

2. BOLDSCHOLAR: https://www.boldscholar.com/books/jewel-from-the-ghetto

3. SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/814412

Àdùkẹ́!
...My Story, My World.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by aprilwise(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2018
shakirah nd risi their cups will full someday.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2018
EPISODE 36
(CHAPTER TWELVE)

Lekki, The Williams’ Residence.

Mrs Williams raised her voice, “Adesoji, can you see now? When I was saying that that girl was up to no good you were defending her. Have you seen what she has done to our child?”

Mr Williams looked up at her with his usual expressionless eyes and said nothing.

“Mummy, you know I have always told you that girl was out to destroy Yemi.” Nicole rolled her eyes. “That’s how these low lives from the slum are. Mummy, you know in my line of work, we cover a lot of stories. We see things, mummy. I had always known it would turn out like this. ” She hissed.

Mr Williams looked at both women and still said nothing.

“Adesoji, are you not going to say anything?” Mrs Williams fired at her husband.

“And what do you want me to say, Agnes?” Mr Williams broke the silence. “Form an opinion on the story Nicole told you? Mind you, I haven’t heard from my son.”

“Ah, daddy, you needed to see the condition I met Yemi. ” Nicole cut in. “He had drunk himself to stupor. He was about committing suicide when I got there. All because of that ghetto LovePeddler ...”

“Ye! Aye mi ooo!” Mrs Williams exclaimed in Yoruba. “Can you hear that, Adesoji? Can you?”

Mr Williams laughed. “And you expect me to believe that, Nicole?” He stood up. “I think I have had enough of this drama, ladies.” He picked up his newspaper and went upstairs.

Mrs Williams shouted after him, “You are leaving, Adesoji? So, you won’t do anything about it? Don’t forget Nicole is a seasoned TV presenter. She doesn’t carry fake news.”

“Oh, I must have lost my memory.” Mr Williams answered sarcastically as he completed the last few steps.

Hours later, father and son were at the golf club having a heart-to-heart talk. Yemi explained his plights to his father and how disappointed and hurt he was. His father tried to reason with him but when Yemi showed him the pictures, he kept quiet.

His father looked at him attentively and asked, “Did you try to listen to her explanations or reasons why she did it?”

“Dad, what explanations again? The pictures are enough explanation, dad. She’s simply a bad girl. That’s all.”

“But you should have heard her out first even if it was just for listening’s sake.”

“Dad, I agree with you on a lot of things but I disagree with you on this one.” Yemi swigged the remaining content of his cup in one gulp and thumped the glass cup on the table. “Dad, please if you don’t mind can we talk about this some other time?”

Mr Williams obliged. He knew his son was still pained and needed time to heal. Yemi’s phone began to ring.

“Is that Nicole?” Mr Williams asked.

“Yes, dad. How did you know that?” He was surprised.

Mr Williams shrugged his shoulders. “Never mind, son. He took a sip of his club soda. “Just be careful of that girl, buddy.”

To be continued ... Watch Out for the Next Episode!

NB: The book is NOW AVAILABLE on online stores. For those who don't want to wait for each episode to be released, get the book here:

1. OKADABOOKS: http://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto/18237

2. BOLDSCHOLAR: https://www.boldscholar.com/books/jewel-from-the-ghetto

3. SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/814412

Àdùkẹ́!
...My Story, My World.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2018
aprilwise:

Yes oooo. I agree with you, Aprilwise.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Haaa, omo c enemy of process..

Shakira nd bisi, Evey day 4 d thief.1 day for d owner.

Tanks a lot 4d update baba.

Weak tinz.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2018
aprilwise:

Abi ooo. Everything way start one day one day e go sha end.

Persin wey sabi bad, make e continue, likewise persin wey dey do good make e continue. Everydody go reap dere hand work.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by joromi36(f): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmmm I feel like squeezing life out of shakira and Risi tongue
pls similar don't commit suicide oo

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Peppergroove(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
This Iss insane

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Peppergroove(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Lol! Oya, Yeeeeeeeemi, come back. I command you to come back by to the authority vested on me as your author!

cheesy

. grin cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by jeweltab(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
wow! the story is muahh! and I'm loving the plot,,poor simi,i can imagine what she is going through, well done sir �
Shakira and Risi,your nemesis is warming up already and Nicole you can't win, so stop running your mouth

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by itsandi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lovely story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
itsandi:
Lovely story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

But Nawa 4u oooo
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Two update cannot do mi now abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by PreshyG(f): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wow! Interesting ! Ur story got me glued to my fone all day. More wisdom to ur brain...

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Simisola, pls be fine. Kudos JamesKudooski.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
skubido:
Haaa, omo c enemy of process..

Shakira nd bisi, Evey day 4 d thief.1 day for d owner.

Tanks a lot 4d update baba.

Weak tinz.

Yes oooo.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
joromi36:
Hmmmm I feel like squeezing life out of shakira and Risi tongue

pls similar don't commit suicide oo

Joromi36, so many people feel like you.
Ahhhhhh! True oooo. Make Simisola no go commit suicide oooo.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Baba shey d update never don ni cuz I no say dey inside kitchen dey cook.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Peppergroove:
This Iss insane

Hmm... I feel you, Peppergrove.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Joromi36, so many people feel like you.
Ahhhhhh! True oooo. Make Simisola no go commit suicide oooo.

For where. She no fit do ham jhor
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
jeweltab:
wow! the story is muahh! and I'm loving the plot,,poor simi,i can imagine what she is going through, well done sir �
Shakira and Risi,your nemesis is warming up already and Nicole you can't win, so stop running your mouth

Thank you for the compliments, Jeweltab. Sure, your own jewel is not from the ghetto. wink

Nice advice for our Jewel from the Ghetto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.