Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (122049 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
skubido:

Ya. More update ooooooooooooooo

Lol.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Philgo: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice Work. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Eeyah huh more update please

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by jeweltab(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks a lot for the update, the more I read the updates,the more it thrilled me, kudos to you, I hope nothing is wrong with Simi, don't make Yemi miserable plsssss

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Jasmine4(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oga James I want more!!!!!
Da! see amazing story...Baba u nailed it ojere..Pls kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
She's not here anymore bawo.m.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by AvatarMode(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
I must confess, you are a lovely writer...kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Where is she now,,?? angry

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Eronsammy(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Eronsammy, everyone is feeling for Simisola ooo. Even, me. I so much felt for her when writing the story.
Pls, As much as I love suspense in stories.. This one is the first of it kind... More blessings I pray for you bro

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Thanks for the update but please where is Simisola?

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Philgo:
Nice Work. Keep it up.

Thanks, Philgo. Really appreciate.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Faspen:
Eeyah huh more update please

More updates will come later today.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
jeweltab:
Thanks a lot for the update, the more I read the updates,the more it thrilled me, kudos to you, I hope nothing is wrong with Simi, don't make Yemi miserable plsssss

Jeweltab, thanks for the compliments.

I pray nothing is wrong with her too oooo. I just hope is story won't end as a tragedy!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Jasmine4:
Oga James I want more!!!!!

Da! see amazing story...Baba u nailed it ojere..Pls kwantinue

Thank you for the good words, Jasmine4.

More updates will be out later today.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
She's not here anymore bawo.m.... shocked shocked

Hmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2018
I must confess, you are a lovely writer...kudos!!!

Wow! Whenever I read comments like this, I just wonder if I really deserve them. Thanks so much for the lovely words. I really appreciate.

I'm flushing!!!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2018
YINKS89:
Where is she now,,?? angry

The same question I'm asking too ooooo.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Eronsammy:

Pls, As much as I love suspense in stories.. This one is the first of it kind... More blessings I pray for you bro

I'm flushing here right now. These compliments are bursting my brain. To Jehovah be the glory. Thanks a lot, Eronsammy.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Ruibii:
Thanks for the update but please where is Simisola?

Same question I'm asking too ooo. Just pray nothing bad has happened to her.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by portablefola(f): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Kudos to you bros

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
portablefola:
Kudos to you bros

Thanks, Portablefola.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by aprilwise(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
I has checked on this thread many times yet no update. pls come and update. thank u in advance.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by jeweltab(f): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2018
JamesKudooski:

I pray nothing is wrong with her too oooo. I just hope is story won't end as a tragedy!

Abeg o, na beg I dey beg o, give it a happy ending o, Simi deserves to be happy, likewise Yemi,even if they don't end up together,just give them a happy ending

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2018
JamesKudooski:

For your mind.... Abeg our table dey empty na, more Guuuuuuuuulder. @update.lol.

Good day sir james

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Tragedy ke, kamarii. Olorun komanije kari ina ni konga ke.

Baba abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Joislim(f): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Great story... I love your description.... please update to ease the suspence

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
JamesKudooski:

I pray nothing happens to her but please look for her before next update.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
aprilwise:
I has checked on this thread many times yet no update. pls come and update. thank u in advance.

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
jeweltab:

Abeg o, na beg I dey beg o, give it a happy ending o, Simi deserves to be happy, likewise Yemi,even if they don't end up together,just give them a happy ending

Hmmmmmmm...
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
skubido:

For your mind.... Abeg our table dey empty na, more Guuuuuuuuulder. @update.lol.

Good day sir james

Barman, please serve everybody 2 bottles of Guuuuuuuuuulder each.

cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
skubido:

Tragedy ke, kamarii. Olorun komanije kari ina ni konga ke.

Baba abeg ooo

Lol!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Joislim:
Great story... I love your description.... please update to ease the suspence

Joislim, thanks for the compliment.

Updates loading....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.