Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? (2046 Views)

Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
we all av that funny face when we explode... its show time and she has to get down to commune with John thomas and he jerks and cracks spilling tadpoles ... lol

Re: Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
angry

Warridis kyn of thread is this sha??

Re: Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
So You Expect Me To Be Looking At Mirror... You No Get Brain

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? by amidel(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
Pity the op na gringringringrin
Re: Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? by Sheuns(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:

grin grin grin Na wa o. But how person wan take see him face?? OP sef.
Re: Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Mixed Reactions As More Younger Men Marry Older Women / How I Became A Lesbian (episode 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.