Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos (2051 Views)

BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by HeWrites(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2018
A lady and Twitter user @BADCAY who describes herself as an ''unapologetic muslim'' celebrated her 16th birthday releasing her sexy swimwear photos.

See the photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/muslim-teen-celebrates-her-16th-birthday-with-sexy-swimwear-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Preshy561(f): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2018
mynd4 is a yoruba muslim,he won't push it to fp.cry

lovely sexy lady.kiss
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2018
This is not Islam

1 Like

Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Earthquake1: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2018
She should be stoned
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by ashewoboy(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
omo yi dun. o ye ka yi lata. just imagining her sitting on ma............ it's gonna be nice.
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by ipobarecriminals: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2018
cool chocolate. swt 16*Hide dis. thread from wristbangle/tosyne2much.Dem nor dey take eyes see ogbono soup
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Uyiii: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2018
ashewoboy:
omo yi dun. o ye ka yi lata. just imagining her sitting on ma............ it's gonna be nice.
na konji go kill you last lastcheesy
I weep for the pains and trauma you'll put your preek through;

1 Like

Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Uyiii: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Earthquake1:
She should be stoned
With preeks abiicheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

She's only doing her yoga!

☣ ☠
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by wristbangle: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool chocolate. swt 16*Hide dis. thread from wristbagle/tosyne2much.Dem nor dey take eyes see ogbono soup

grin see what u have done to me this morning. My food pour on top my clothes because of laugh. Bad guy.
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Charles4075(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
She should be stoned and hanged on a pole roasted.
What nonsense is this

Spits

Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Gofwane(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Uyiii:

With preeks abiicheesy
grin grin

@topic, e be like say the wind of civilization don dey blow Muslims. The other time, i saw a Muslim bride in a wedding gown and the groom was even tapping current from the bride's body in their pre wedding photos cheesy

Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by roarik(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
shes hot but she actually said shes a muslim lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Even a non-practising Muslim cant dress or look that way. She has nothing to do with islam

1 Like

Re: Muslim Teen Celebrates Her '16th' Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by SirLi2: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
"Muslim boy" did this.... "Muslim girl" did that... for the fact that Islam is being besieged directly doesn't make the religion any less impeccable. No doubt, Muslims are not perfect but Islam is.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Okay With S€x Scenes – Ghanaian Actress, Purfcie Conna / Guys, Why Brag About Your Relationships And Sexual Conquests With Women / I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.