Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant (2970 Views)

“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } / I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / He Paid Me Four Million To Sleep With His Dog And Now I Think I Am Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant by Desiree47(f): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nobodys:
hmm...... feel free...one important way to know if you are pregnant is through the nipples......check them like a week after ur menstrual flow when ur baby is balanced......

..do they hurt? can u squeeze it without feeling any pains? do u feel a heavy lump in ur breast...try jumping without a bra...does it seem impossible cause of pain and weird heaviness??

Your areola .the dark circle around ur nipple...are they darker? shinny and maybe much wider?.... do u feel seed like stuffs around that area?........

After this, try a blood test.....check if you feel abnormal,if you get weird discharges ...

If your answers are No... dear You are not pregnant....buh if ur breast really hurts biko don't
ignore that sign....best of luck....
I do feel pains in my nipple and there is also a lump in just the right part of my breast... the other thing is that have be feeling this pain for more than months now and I have gone to see a doctor,I did breast scan the Doctor said I should come back next month,the didn't say anything like pregnancy.
Re: Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant by scantee(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Nobodys post=66278236]hmm...... feel free...one important way to know if you are pregnant is through the nipples......check them like a week after ur menstrual flow when ur baby is balanced......

..do they hurt? can u squeeze it without feeling any pains? do u feel a heavy lump in ur breast...try jumping without a bra...does it seem impossible cause of pain and weird heaviness??

Your areola .the dark circle around ur nipple...are they darker? shinny and maybe much wider?.... do u feel seed like stuffs around that area?........

After this, try a blood test.....check if you feel abnormal,if you get weird discharges ...

If your answers are No... dear You are not pregnant....buh if ur breast really hurts biko don't ignore that sign....best of luck....[/quote ewoo i don catch u. ur mama must see this, i am sure this ur detail analysis is based on exprience aww(make i go tell oo) anyway ring me.. lost all digits on ma phn]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend / Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? / Some were Born Alpha Male, Some Learn It, Others Prefer To Remain Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.