Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) (46839 Views)

Governor Ambode And Lagosians Hailing Him (Photo) / Agbaje, In New Year Message, Tasks Inec And Lagosians / Ambode, Tinubu And Lagosians: The Fight For The Soul Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Lot13(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
nextstep:

Sorry, it is you who don't understand history. When has Lagos been part of the Oyo empire (as all of Yorubaland has been)? Who do the Obas of Lagos owe their allegiance to - Benin (and not Oyo or Ife)? What is the original Yoruba name for Lagos (don't say Eko... that's an Edo name... named by the first Oba of Lagos, from the Benin Empire). Also see what "Why Lagos does not belong to Yorubas - Oba Akiolu - Daily Post Nigeria"
Don't post if you don't have something reasonable to say. Bitter soul.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
nextstep:

Do you know what aborigine means? How can Aworis (traced to Ile-Ife), Eguns and Ijebus (traced to Ogun) be aboriginal? All three say with their own mouth they settled in Lagos? Meaning they came from somewhere else in the not-too-distant past.

The Oba never said one way or the other that Lagos belongs to Yoruba either... what he has said is that Lagos owes its origins to many people.

I'll make a parallel... I'd say Yorubas consider Ilorin part of Yorubaland. Who were the original settlers, aboriginals if you will? Certainly not the Yoruba, though it was settled by Yoruba hunters around 1600s-1700s and later became a war camp. Then after Afonja's rebellion it became part of the Sokoto Caliphate. Is Ilorin a Yoruba or Hausa city? Or both? I think it parallels in many ways Lagos. Settled by several, especially Awori and Benin, but not indigenous to either - that's the point I'm making.
[/s]Stop posting like an ilitrate. Does that mean state like ondo and ekiti are not yorubaland cos the people their also traced their origin to ile ife. There are two states inbetween edo and lagos that ate yoruba state and share boundry with lagos. The edo did not claim state like ondo that has many boundaries with them, it is lagos with no connection with them you are claiming for them. Are you this dump? Passing through twp yoruba states to claim a land? Bros, as in, is your gey mata never changed to dark. Even oba akinolu you refering to said people like you are idiot if you say lagos does not belong to yorubas. Apply wisdom oga.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Bros, tell me how Lagos is part of Benin empire. Maybe you will have a reasonable explanation. The Benin moved as far, jumping over ondo and ogun to have empire in a land that has no connection or boundary with them. Passing through a Yoruba country to have empire in another Yoruba land. Just as they move as far as onitsha to have another empire right? Why don't you people listen to nwozu that said you igbo people should always think critically before talking. He called you people lazy thinkers and 99% of you always prove him right with the way you reason in public forum.
A little drawing is worth a thousand words:

Precolonial map of Benin Kingdom and Empire:

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

Dude, you have to review your reasoning faculties, why in hell did you take it as a fact that Ondo weren't part of the Benin empire ?
Stop assuming things. Ondo was also part of Benin !
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by laribari(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lot13:
Yes, you are right, but Yorubas were never like this until they started challenging us on our land, calling our land a no man's land.

It's a matter of time before they start seeing the results of their folly

As for the SW... ain't no stopping us.

I agree with you sha but that's why I said Nigerians have changed. The level of tribalism is getting out of hand for this generation. Our present weren't like this oooo, after all the people agitating are majorly youths.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nna, leave Lagos alone, the absurdities in the above pictures is your future and destiny and what you really need to worry about.

u really making me laugh by posting all these pictures of south easterners. Seems u are obsessed with them. u working really hard 2 live up 2d zombie legacy&reputation. I think what u should have done was 2 at least find out if am from d SE or anambra state. Trying 2 mock me with IPOB and pictures of igbo guys is like calling a white man a negro&thinking he will feel bad
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
u really making me laugh by posting all these pictures of south easterners. Seems u are obsessed with them. u working really hard 2 live up 2d zombie legacy&reputation. I think what u should have done was 2 at least find out if am from d SE or anambra state. Trying 2 mock me with IPOB and pictures of igbo guys is like calling a white man a negro&thinking he will feel bad
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854318_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Nna, leave Lagos alone, the absurdities in the above pictures is your future and destiny and what you really need to worry about.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Stop posting like an ilitrate. Does that mean state like ondo and ekiti are not yorubaland cos the people their also traced their origin to ile ife. There are two states inbetween edo and lagos that ate yoruba state and share boundry with lagos. The edo did not claim state like ondo that has many boundaries with them, it is lagos with no connection with them you are claiming for them. Are you this dump? Passing through twp yoruba states to claim a land? Bros, as in, is your gey mata never changed to dark. Even oba akinolu you refering to said people like you are idiot if you say lagos does not belong to yorubas. Apply wisdom oga.

They are frustrated losers with no sense of identity, self-worth or belonging, even Edo people won't spew that nonsense and I don't see them spewing it either, only hate peddling, frustrated and disgruntled Igbos are preoccupied with that nonsense.

In fact of what relevance is that nonsense today anyway? Lagosians are minding their own business and developing and Edo people are doing the same thing, but not these ignorant and disgruntled ipob clowns.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

let's try again....u really making me laugh by posting all these pictures of south easterners. Seems u are obsessed with them. u working really hard 2 live up 2d zombie legacy&reputation. I think what u should have done was 2 at least find out if am from d SE or anambra state. Trying 2 mock me with IPOB and pictures of igbo guys is like calling a white man a negro&thinking he will feel bad.

By d way, y are u calling me Nna?is there no Yoruba word 4 Nna?
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
let's try again....u really making me laugh by posting all these pictures of south easterners. Seems u are obsessed with them. u working really hard 2 live up 2d zombie legacy&reputation. I think what u should have done was 2 at least find out if am from d SE or anambra state. Trying 2 mock me with IPOB and pictures of igbo guys is like calling a white man a negro&thinking he will feel bad.

By d way, y are u calling me Nna?is there no Yoruba word 4 Nna?
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Try love, hate is so much a big burden to bear.

I'm from the East currently serving in plateau, i schooled in the west and live there, this is my take.....love people for the human being they are not tribe, my best friends in school were from Kano, my best friend is a youruba guy, take people as creatures created by God, and life will be easy and simple.

Before I see a youruba, an Hausa or an IBO, I first see a human being.... Let's try to love, in a twinkle of an eye we are gone... Were are the idi Amin's of this world?... The Hitler's of this world?..... The Stalin's of this world?... Too much hate for d Jews fuelled Hitler's warfare, he killed them in millions..buy he forgot he's just a mortal, one that can be no more at the twinkle of an eye...

The greatest commandment is love....my brother preach this... Preach love, for hate is so much a burden to bear.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
It does remain a historical fact though !
you yoruba have real problems with the truth. You love to live in denial.
It is an undeniable fact that untill the british seazed Lagos, Lagos was part of the Benin empire. Fact !

deomelo:

They are frustrated losers with no sense of identity, self-worth or belonging, even Edo people won't spew that nonsense and I don't see them spewing it either, only hate peddling, frustrated and disgruntled Igbos are preoccupied with that nonsense.

In fact of what relevance is that nonsense today anyway? Lagosians are minding their own business and developing and Edo people are doing the same thing, but not these ignorant and disgruntled ipob clowns.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Try love, hate is so much a big burden to bear.

I'm from the East currently serving in plateau, i schooled in the west and live there, this is my take.....love people for the human being they are not tribe, my best friends in school were from Kano, my best friend is a youruba guy, take people as creatures created by God, and life will be easy and simple.

Before I see a youruba, an Hausa or an IBO, I first see a human being.... Let's try to love, in a twinkle of an eye we are gone... Were are the idi Amin's of this world?... The Hitler's of this world?..... The Stalin's of this world?... Too much hate for d Jews fuelled Hitler's warfare, he killed them in millions..buy he forgot he's just a mortal, one that can be no more at the twinkle of an eye...

The greatest commandment is love....my brother preach this... Preach love, for hate is so much a burden to bear.

Telling you to worry about your own all they do is build and commission boreholes, build substandard and death trap bridge, give you unsafe and ill-equipped keke ambulance that's of zero benefits to you and your people is LOVE, not HATE.

I don't even get the hypocrisy, you love to talk about and bad mouth developments in other places, but you get mad and see hate when we show the rubbish your own leaders dum

Again, highlighting the mediocre rubbish in your own states in LOVE, not HATE.

I don't hate and I don't even know how to, I just tell it like it is and I don't like, I back up everything I utter with facts.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

u really love anambra state. Maybe u will like 2 relocate there. If they were that bad, u won't have their pix.

Back 2d matter, someone has thrown an open challenge based on what I asked u earlier. Don't b shy, u can win something

https://lailasnews.com/this-nigerian-man-is-giving-out-his-suv-to-anybody-who-mentions-two-projects-buhari-initiated-and-completed/
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

They should continue decieving themselves. Today, it is biniland, tomorrow, it is no man's land. They do not know which one to belong. bunch of hate filled mufus.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
u really love anambra state. Maybe u will like 2 relocate there. If they were that bad, u won't have their pix.

Back 2d matter, someone has thrown an open challenge based on what I asked u earlier. Don't b shy, u can win something

https://lailasnews.com/this-nigerian-man-is-giving-out-his-suv-to-anybody-who-mentions-two-projects-buhari-initiated-and-completed/
[/s]

Not interested in your boring ipon nonsense...
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]

[quote]www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

Not interested in your boring ipon nonsense...Worry about the above absurdities.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
prolog2:
A little drawing is worth a thousand words:

Precolonial map of Benin Kingdom and Empire:

Dude, you have to review your reasoning faculties, why in hell did you take it as a fact that Ondo weren't part of the Benin empire ?
Stop assuming things. Ondo was also part of Benin !
Dopemu, ondo is part of bini, in ipob history book right. Ogun, oyo and ekiti are also part of bini now. But the Yoruba are so powerful that the chased the bini into one edo and they couldn't fight. Dundee. Are America and UK not part of bini too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

hahahahahaha....am not an Igbo person. So unfortunate. What u do, since u like obiano y don't u relocate to anambra state?I can't claim that I hate someone and I have his pix. U really love these Igbo guys
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
They should continue decieving themselves. Today, it is biniland, tomorrow, it is no man's land. They do not know which one to belong. bunch of hate filled mufus.

Lagos is progressing and developing and these clowns are boring us with Edo and ignorant history of Lagos state as if we really care. Is the new Yoruba language law in Lagos state Edo language law?

Do they speak Edo language at the Lagos state house of assembly?

Are Edo people running Lagos state

Even sef, our food, culture, tradition and belief system doesn't reflect anything about Edo.. Who cares sef.

Backward villagers and keke ambulance people...
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

Lagos is progressing and developing and these clowns are boring us with Edo and ignorant history of Lagos state as if we really care. Is the new Yoruba language law in Lagos state Edo language law?

Do they speak Edo language at the Lagos state house of assembly?

Are Edo people running Lagos state

Even sef, our food, culture, tradition and belief system doesn't reflect anything about Edo.. Who cares sef.

Backward villagers and keke ambulance people...

Who cares about their wailing.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Dopemu, ondo is part of bini, in ipob history book right. Ogun, oyo and ekiti are also part of bini now. But the Yoruba are so powerful that the chased the bini into one edo and they couldn't fight. Dundee. Are America and UK not part of bini too.

Igbos are of course the dumbest people on the surface of the earth.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos are of course the dumbest people on the surface of the earth.
I dey tell you o.I was not surprised when nwazurike called them foolish and nwosu capped it by tagging them lazy thinkers.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Why stupidly continue debating something which has already been proven ?
This is a precolonial map of the Benin Empire !
I really don't see how you can logically continue a debate on the subject.
It is as if you have decided to be blind and dumb. Besides, your comment doesn't follow any logics ! You base all your talk on unproven assumptions and totally ignore a proof which is in front of your eyes ! Go back to primary 1.

Pigsandidiots:
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
prolog2:
Why stupidly continue debating something which has already been proven ?
This is a precolonial map of the Benin Empire !
I really don't see how you can logically continue a debate on the subject.
It is as if you have decided to be blind and dumb. Besides, your comment doesn't follow any logics ! You base all your talk on unproven assumptions and totally ignore a proof which is in front of your eyes ! Go back to primary 1.

[/s]Broda ode, we have heard you very loud and clear, America, United Kingdom, Indonesia and South Africa are part of Benin. Go and tell your king to go and claim them. Benin my foot. Oyo, ogun, Kano, Zandra are Bini empire. Go and tell them that. I ask you, give me any boundary that connect Lagos to benin. Tell me how they jump over Ondo and ogun to have empire in Lagos. Come out and tell us ondo is part of bini. Na so one lazy thinker like you said Yoruba come out of bini. A people of over 50 million came out of a people that do not have up to 4million in population. Stupidity is the watchword of some people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deepwater(f): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

If you have something to prove, go ahead and prove it instead of spewing the usual ignorant ipob rubbish.

You may call names as you wish.
Show me a single picture of the Dangote oil refinery from the lots you posted.
Son, you need proper education and exposure. Obviously you are still being fed and no real life experience so far.
There is more to life than Shouting IPOB et al acronyms to please and spite people.

When u point out that single oil refinery pics I shall reap adequately to you. For now, enjoy in your ignorance son

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Rome had an empire which comprised of: England, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, France, Italy, Parts of eastern europe, parts of germany, Spain among others.

I will have you know that the population of rome is currently 3 million.

So do you have any other stupidity to say ?
You have to stop trying to debate something which has already been proven. Besides the core of Benin Kingdom were the current Edo-state and Delta state and their combined population is above 10 million. The population of Edo-state alone is above 5 million.

Why are you stupid ?
Also, since when exactly are the yoruba 50 million ? What in hell are you smoking ?

Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Broda ode, we have heard you very loud and clear, America, United Kingdom, Indonesia and South Africa are part of Benin. Go and tell your king to go and claim them. Benin my foot. Oyo, ogun, Kano, Zandra are Bini empire. Go and tell them that. I ask you, give me any boundary that connect Lagos to benin. Tell me how they jump over Ondo and ogun to have empire in Lagos. Come out and tell us ondo is part of bini. Na so one lazy thinker like you said Yoruba come out of bini. A people of over 50 million came out of a people that do not have up to 4million in population. Stupidity is the watchword of some people.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
deepwater:

You may call names as you wish.
Show me a single picture of the Dangote oil refinery from the lots you posted.
Son, you need proper education and exposure. Obviously you are still being fed and no real life experience so far.
There is more to life than Shouting IPOB et al acronyms to please and spite people.

When u point out that single oil refinery pics I shall reap adequately to you. For now, enjoy in your ignorance son

This is how rettarded some of you are?

I posted pictures of Dangote refinery and you are still asking me to show you pictures of Dangote refinery?

What about the ones I posted?

It is up to you to prove that they are not from Dangote refinery because you are the objector. The pictures are still there, prove that it's not Dangote refinery.

This is why it's so hard to have a sane and intelligent conversation on NL, just too many insane and low intellect people running around NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.