Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars (16012 Views)

Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by ipain: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is what happens when youth of country are cowards! This kind thing no fit happen for South Africa... the youth will just murder you... but here they keep treating us anyhow they like because youths are only powerful ONLINE...

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Buffalowings3(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
amani63:
you don't have entrepreneur mindset
So shut up your damm mouth

You are damn crazy
If your understanding of entrepreneurship is doling out keke.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by naijjaman(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
There used to be a Country. Governors will just wake up and take one unilateral decision
One governor is busy dishing out gifts with state fund while the other is busy erecting statues.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by saintol(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Since the day I heard that snake swallowed money in this country, I had given up completely on this country. I am not surprised that our so called leaders don't really have the sense to lead.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by blaqroy: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Trash
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by HomeOfMe(f): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Darkseid:
Brand new SUVs for old men that have very little or nothing to contribute to the society and then Keke for able bodied youths, everything for this country just weak me mehn.
Well you may be right. But he's still better than the one who gave his youths wheelbarrows.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by newoffer: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
We are truly a shithole
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by drey076(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Darkseid:
Brand new SUVs for old men that have very little or nothing to contribute to the society and then Keke for able bodied youths, everything for this country just weak me mehn.
Instead of we youth to be united and kick out the selfish politicians, we will be fighting over pdp and apc
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:

You are damn crazy
If your understanding of entrepreneurship is doling out keke.
goodnight
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by OlujobaSamuel: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
all this scam project sef, 2ha for 40000farmers is 800km², Ebonyi is just 5533km², where the governor wan see the land to give the farmers, rivers and stream still dey part of the 5533 oo, we have existing farmers oo, oga gomina, where ypu wan see 12bn share give the 40000farmers, ambode dey do us scam in high places, you too dey do scam in low places, God dey sha, we go escape one day

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Eyanmukaila(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
And after this public display of humiliation on the part of the youths, the same old men will turn out to be the ones influencing the decisions of the youth when it comes to using their heads to vote in credible and reasonable leader in the state. the politicians understand this and that is because the mumu youths are the enabler of this stupidity. Nigeria can never grow, not a curse but fact.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Octaves(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
I just hate seeing governors that don't buy innoson
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Tijay90(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Give big men big cars...give struggling people Keke...SMH...in a sane country, the Keke & the cars would be burnt, & whoever is presenting them seriously flogged...but then, they don't give such shitty "empowerment" in sane countries...what a country.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Timblaze(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Darkseid:
this one weak me!! during election time it is this youth that will be jumping around and those old men wil be at home... God help this country!!!
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anambra still remain the best and richest state in Africa with composure and self respect.... you can never see Royal father's or IGWE lined up like this just because of a car of 6m... even Ndi Eze's from ebonyi look so malnourished... abeg we should try and adjust Biafra map and annex this people to Kogi ,they are not worthy to be Igbo's
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Smhart1(f): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm not sorry but these people are very stupid. I mean very stupid. I mean their brains have been turned upside down.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by IME1: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wrong at all levels
It's not even made in Nigeria cars
The keke are not even the rugged durable ones
The youths need more empowerment
SUV for those rulers is mere luxury and status symbol
It does not even add to them but subtracts
To maintain SUV no be beans

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
The same traditional rulers that bestowed dullard buhari chieftaincy title, just look at them , malnourished looking transitional rulers... U can never see igwes from anambra lined up like this just because of Japanese carton worth less than 3m... Anambra has self respect, composure and egoism... Diz old men I'm seeing here are disgrace to red cap, in fact we are going to adjust Biafra map and annex them to kogi... Below is how it suppose to be not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by BlackAdam55(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
amani63:
you don't have entrepreneur mindset
So shut up your damm mouth
I wish I can meet u one on one so that I can use bottle to bose bose ur head angry

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by mywells: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
When you have an herbs man as a governor that's the change you get.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by diego101(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Darkseid:

Shut up
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by akigbemaru: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Darkseid:
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by darqly(m): 1:46am On Mar 30, 2018
The fools in government are well represented geopolitically. What's the value of 100 cars versus the value of 300-400 tricycles? I suppose there is a special type of stupidity reserved for those in Nigerian government. The useless elders will accept the vehicles instead of graciously passing up same, and expect their youth to wait for manna from heaven.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by FroshJaynex(m): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Ah! God something is really wrong with this country oh. sometimes I feel like they're intentionally doing stuffs like this so e go pain us but why. Nigeria need mass death and burial of all these useless politicians who has played on the future of this country but our youths are busy drinking mixtures of drugs all in frustration calling themselves "Science students" while these ones pick up keke napep and continue with the hardship. I visited Botswana recently and I almost weep for this country, look at the way the government over there even force the youths to go to free school and even pay them allowance, with accommodation, feeding and all that. With automatic job after graduation. We the youths are not serious in this country
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by yazach: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Pussitto:
Ebonyians are all in waiting for the official handover of goodies from the empowernement scheme of Gov. Umahi.

Pa Ngele Oruta is currently filled and the world are all in standstill for the promise keeping governor to continue with the distribution of democracy dividends to the good people of Ebonyi State mostly to the grassroots.

Below are ready for today empowerment programme:

- Handing over of Official Cars to 100 Traditional Rulers in Ebonyi State.
- Flag off of the tricycles Empowerment Scheme which will have over 400 beneficiaries today.
- Formal Launching of Agriculture Empowerment Programme on Rice and Cassava Production and Presentation of Cheques to Participants of Agricultural Programme on Rice and Cassava Production which is targeted to capture about 40,000 Ebonyians with the sum of N300,000 only and 2 Hectres of land each

https://chikasom..com/2018/03/ebonyi-state-government-empowers-youths.html?m=1

To our brothers from the yeast

Is Buhari still your problem?

Chain!!!!!!

Keke for youth empowerment

Cars for traditional rulers after many of them already have 1 to 10 cars in their compound.

Where did you people got it wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Str8talk21: 2:55am On Mar 30, 2018
At the end of d day the disillusioned youth and people of Ebonyi will vote for this dung of d earth called Governor.
I weep for Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by 2016v2017: 3:10am On Mar 30, 2018
Darkseid:
he stylishly bought the traditional rulers to back him up for his senatorial ambition and to protect him , incase the incoming governor should try to probe him over his loot.
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by olmoRoc: 3:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Those traditional rulers are part and parcel of the problems in the country. Have workers in that particular state been paid? Instead of developing the state, he's just settled 100 people that matters. Those are the people who will be singing his praise to enable him garner votes in future elections. It's a shame that our people bask in frivolities.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by olulumarine: 3:31am On Mar 30, 2018
The only empowerment starter pack in Nigeria.some pipo lack shame in their life.God you really dropped me here and still threatening me with hell?it's a lie I will make heaven,im already serving my hell years here

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 30, 2018
visiondee:
This our country...... Who needs the rides more? Why not convert the rides to other scheme to alleviate poverty and give the keke funds to the rulers, because this rulers are okay to a certain point, virtually all of them have at least a ride.
true world, the elders have already lived thier life
Re: Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars by Niseamaka(m): 3:55am On Mar 30, 2018
Bishop1monte:
Nigeria can never grow walahi

I wonder what is empowering about enslavement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! / FG, APC Plot Court Order To Overthrow Saraki, Ekweremadu – PDP / Jonathan, Dickson In Titanic Battle To Install Next Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.