Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Visit To Inlaws House(question) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visit To Inlaws House(question) (943 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Chuknovski(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2018
hello guys, am considering visiting my "Inlaws to be" for the first time, please is it modest to stay in their house or rent an hotel, although my fiancée wants me to stay at her parents place (weekend only),,, thanks for your swift reasonable response...(I have a good rapport though on phone with her parents)
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by ubergold(m): 6:13am On Mar 30, 2018
You have to stay in their house man, especially if you are coming from outside the town. That's the first step to start building the family bond. I know that feeling but trust me it will end well. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Mutemenot(m): 6:17am On Mar 30, 2018
You are still a 'boy friend' @op and it's abnormal in my place for a lady to bring in her man to sleep over in her father's house. And for Your respect, visit and go back to your house or get a hotel if you are living faraway.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Shugarlord213: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2018
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2018
A hotel is best...

Why would u sleep in her father's house before marriage?

Mynd44
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
ubergold:
You have to stay in their house man, especially if you are coming from outside the town. That's the first step to start building the family bond. I know that feeling but trust me it will end well. All the best.

its not wise
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Chuknovski(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2018
ubergold:

thanks boss
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Chuknovski(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
You are still a 'boy friend' @op and it's abnormal in my place for a lady to bring in her man to sleep over in her father's house. And for Your respect, visit and go back to your house or get a hotel if you are living faraway.

an established fiancée, actually, wev been together for yrs, spoken on phone with the parents on several occasions,
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by BossLaifay(f): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2018
In my opinion as a woman. Stay in a hotel. You can eat lunch and dinner with them and give some valid excuse about why you cannot stay over night. They may act like they are slighted but trust me they will like it better.
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Chuknovski(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2018
BossLaifay:
In my opinion as a woman. Stay in a hotel. You can eat lunch and dinner with them and give some valid excuse about why you cannot stay over night. They may act like they are slighted but trust me they will like it better.
thanks sis, but how do I convince my fiancee about this, she may think am irritated by their house, or forming big
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by 2019endofapc: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else
I Love this, you are my kind of person. i knack them with my sharp car any time any day, i dont have any pity on them because that is what they want . brokeass guys go hustle women of any type will be flocking on you like a king.

Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by BossLaifay(f): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Chuknovski:

thanks sis, but how do I convince my fiancee about this, she may think am irritated by their house, or forming big
You know her better. Tell her what you really feel. No need to cook up stories for her.
Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by timwudz(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213:

My story....

Re: Visit To Inlaws House(question) by Chuknovski(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
You know her better. Tell her what you really feel. No need to cook up stories for her.

you were really helpful thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

One Plus One Equals One - Prewedding Photos / What Will You Do? / Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.