Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" (27633 Views)

FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe / FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by winj3: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Osinbajo must be laughing at you all for giving him so much credit.
Osinbajo is the victim of quota system (Yoruba houseboy VP in a mallam administration)
They did not pick Soyinka, they picked a molue-driver -ooking guy, short, small, weak, a yes man from the Yoruba tribe and all the Yorubas allowed this humiliation to happen - now they must enjoy it.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
[/s]
This is serious.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by GenbIoodykiller: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
maasoap:
[s]

This is serious.
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Obiwiz(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:

i laugh at you guys that thinks of Osibanjo as Christian let alone a pastor.
Osibanjo is far from being a Christian not talk of pastor.
RCCG knows this but they can't just discard him judging the fact that he is a number 2 person in Nigeria
that's enough influence for them to ride on infact no pentecostal church with dare loose such an influence person.
let me tell you why Osibanjo is far from being a Christian judging from the political atmosphere in Nigeria that made it almost impossible for a clean innocent person to be a high politician. there must be a commitment that involves selling your soul
or do you think that it's easy for a mere commissioner to climb to the ladder of VP at once.
do you know how many swearing he did before that...
long story short it's practically impossible to practice true Christianity and be an active powerful politician in Nigeria
One of the major reasons I stopped taking RCCG seriously. One of the largest concentration of sycophant Christians in Nigeria, in my opinion. A church like deeperlife would have dissociated themselves from this guy from the first day he aligned with Judas. Anyway, deeperlife won't lend dia pulpit to anyone for political campaign.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by GenbIoodykiller: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Obiwiz:

One of the major reasons I stopped taking RCCG seriously. One of the largest concentration of sycophant Christians in Nigeria, in my opinion. A church like deeperlife would have dissociated themselves from this guy from the first day he aligned with Judas. Anyway, deeperlife won't lend dia pulpit to anyone for political campaign.
are deeper life that strict with the policy?
if true then they're real church.
i wonder what is a mission of a pastor if not to win souls but here is a so called pastor dining with vultures and vampires
yes some people will say did Jesus not dine with sinners?
yes Jesus did but he only did it to come closer to them and convert them.
tell me one sinner that Jesus dined he did not convert or tried to convert
but here is a pastor that keeps dining with the devil just because of wealth and power.
i keep saying it religion and politics especially Nigeria politics don't flow together
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Unik3030: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2018
perez100:
FFK, pls relax. Once Afonja always Afonja. Backstabbing, cowardice, adultery, love of owambe, love of slaves status, betrayal, skull minings, rituals, mobile defecations aka custard plastic system, stealing etc might have been traced to Afonja DNA. We are not surprised. Afonja is not ethnic group like IPOB. So, nobody should accuse me of insulting any ethnic group.
please explain how afonjas are backstabbers

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by RichAnez: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
Who takes you seriously? Seeing that you spend all your life on nairaland
Savage level 100%
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by cpu2006(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
i feel sad for FFK, is like lose to APC in 2015 means a lot to him. jonathan is not even cry like the way FFK is crying. I beg take am easy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Thank God somebody has said the truth to that fake pastor.Nigerians always hiding under the cover of religion
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2018
Tinubu is a traitor to himself. He betrayed his ownself.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
ednut1:
We need a violent revolution. Every politician from all parties shud be rounded up and beheaded.
you harsh o
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by ednut1(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2018
smato:
you harsh o
people wey no build road all people die der, no equip hospital but go abroad for treatment. Make life hard etc. Na dem no harsh
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by VolvoS60(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2018
PataAlhaja:

A Ph.D is never a prerequisite in becoming a Professor. That's the global standard. The fact that the practice in our shabby Nigerian universities negates the global standard doesn't make it normal. Osinbajo must have written some research papers and proven some hypothesis and theories to have been made a Professor by UNILAG even without a Ph.D. Those are what you need to become a Professor in any "sane" university ... and not a Ph.D

And for your information, Wole Soyinka had his doctorate in the early 70s, few years before he became a Professor of comparative literature at Ife ...

Stop to dey lie anyhow!

Meanwhile, never in your life compare WS and Osinbajo. They are not of the same profession ... and are "Kings" in their respective fields.

^^^^

No Sir.

It is possible (but improbable) that nowadays, an individual can become a professor without a PhD. Forty years ago, it was quite common here and abroad but times have changed, both in our 'shabby' universities and the 'non-shabby' ones outside this country. Nowadays exceptions (to the PhD "requirement" ) are made where an individual has made outstanding contributions to knowledge in his/her field or discipline. You have acknowledged this in your own comments above: "Osinbajo must have written some research papers and proven some hypothesis and theories to have been made a Professor by UNILAG even without a Ph.D".

Which of course raises the question: what is Osinbajo's scholarly contribution to his field to justify his 'professorship'?. what has he done in the practice of law to advance the discipline? It should not be hard to provide the cases, journal citations, and publications to prove this. This is not the time for conjecture. You say he must grin have written some research papers, proven some hypothesis and theories... grin

Then prove your claims, sir.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by andyanders: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2018
From his looks, he lookr more like a houseboy than even an office clerk.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Charly68: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Curse him or abuse him that does not change his status as born again,spirit field & executive vice president of Nigeria ..For talking the truth,haters are bound to react ..Yam eaters under investigation to vomit what they swallow are very much angry and suicidal in their attack against those in Govt ..things aren't easy today because a lot of money left the coffer of the Govt through the back door..Buhari could not even appoint enough personnel to manage the economy when he saw the mess he inherited ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by goodnews777: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Osibanjo only used church to climb. He is not even born again. He is a disgrace to the body of Christ . His middle name is Judas.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by osazeeblue01: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
lie lie pastor
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by whiteroses(f): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Osinbajo ride on Pastor and Leader !!He has work to do in our Nation. You will complete your assignment , God is working through you. It will soon manifest . Glory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by alexiej(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
edo3:
I concur sir..Meanwhile what did u expect from someone whom suddenly found himself at d corridor of power and also used the opportunity to get his daughter married to a family he never dreamt of meeting in his lifetime..He will surely say anything to defend such even if it means him to deny God...

In all sincerity, this post of yours is a very unfair one. Osinbajo is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, he is a Professor of Law, he was once the Attorney General of Lagos State, he is a senior partner in a very successful law firm in Lagos, his wife is the grand daughter of Obafemi Awolowo... etc.

So it surprises me that you can even say stuff like "...someone whom SUDDENLY FOUND HIMSELF at d corridor of power and also USED THE OPPORTUNITY to get his daughter married to a family he NEVER DREAMT OF MEETING in his lifetime...", as if he was an okada rider before he became VP.

If you have any issue with him, anything he has said, how he has denied God, etc, tell us.. but don't just instigate controversies without even knowing what you're talking about.

BTW, I'm not a fan of APC or any politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by arewaboy01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Frustrated man

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by TourismMan(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
ednut1:
We need a violent revolution. Every politician from all parties shud be rounded up and beheaded.

Can you please start it? We'll all join you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Shikini: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
clevvermind:
From the look of things, Osinbajo has lost his faith. He is now Buhari's toy.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Dotng: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
maasoap:

In Nigeria, everything is allowed to be politicised, that's their belief. They just want to score cheap political points. Forgetting that this is the most active and relevant VP in Nigeria since 1999.
Well said. I feel for Osinbajo. The cluelessness of his boss makes his own competence not to shine as it should. He is the best VP we have had and he will still be active after leaving the role.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Dasini: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
I wonder who takes this foolish fucking kayode ( fkk) serious. he cant say anything better because he is battling with corruption case, so he wont be happy to hear what Osinbajo said, and i wonder when an inconsequential figure like him talk, a man that can not gather 1000 supporters in our home town(ile-ife) or Lagos where he comes from and live respectively. am sure he knows soon he will be called to give account of what he has taken, this is indeed corruption fighting back
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Dasini: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
And what gives this man that right to judge another, he claims Christianity and calls another man unprinted names, any man can be a priest and like he claims child of God as seen in his past write ups, who stopped him from becoming one, this has shown has frustrated he is by this
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Almoner1: 7:22am On May 07, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode is a disgrace to himself and his entire family, he thinks upside down. If you don't know what you are saying, you better keep quite. What has religion to do with the construction of second Niger bridge? What has religion to do with the construction of second runway of Abuja Airport? What has religion to do with the construction of Lagos/Ibadan expresse way? I am surprised at some guys defending the evils of PDP led government, for God sake, they got a lots of money from the high prices of crude oil, what did they used the money for other than diversion. Abegi use your head and stop all these nonsense on social media
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Wada3: 7:37am On May 07, 2018
Am not surprised at the vituperation of Femi Fani Kayode and his infamous party. Fani Kayode is known for his lack of decorum and respect for people, because that is where he get his food from. For God sake, the Vice President has told us the known truth backed with verifiable facts. Was it not true that PDP under the last government diverted the public funds? The billions recovered from Andrew Yakubu in Kaduna and the one recovered from Ikoyi and many others, were all testimonies to the corruption that took place.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Annie939(f): 7:54am On May 07, 2018
osi baba is a satanic pastor
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Oracle4: 9:39am On May 07, 2018
Fani Kayode, here you come again. We know your for falsehood and campaign of calumny. Although, am not surprised at fanikayode's lack of morality, his father betrayed Awolowo, so it is expected his malicious attacks on the Vice President for saying the truth.
I expected him to proof the Vice President wrong and not to attack personality.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Almoner1:
Femi Fani Kayode is a disgrace to himself and his entire family, he thinks upside down. If you don't know what you are saying, you better keep quite. What has religion to do with the construction of second Niger bridge? What has religion to do with the construction of second runway of Abuja Airport? What has religion to do with the construction of Lagos/Ibadan expresse way? I am surprised at some guys defending the evils of PDP led government, for God sake, they got a lots of money from the high prices of crude oil, what did they used the money for other than diversion. Abegi use your head and stop all these nonsense on social media
All these things are dirty bribes small small chips so that we will pity them the truth is that nothing is working didn't gej build Federal universities didn't he? The truth is that these fools should go away as for me even if a white person would take Nigeria to the next level so be it. We need an advanced country not a country that can't even take care of its citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.