Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic (43937 Views)

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Mckandre(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Ewuchirim

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS! !
JEEEEZZZZZ!!!!.
I'm just trying to imagine the loud cry of this little girl while the witch of a granny was roasting her tender fingers.
Cry welling up in my eyes.
God and posterity will judge this woman!!!
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by klax(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Another witch looking for blood to suck.

Look at her hippo looking ugly Lucifer face.

Wicked woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by roarik(f): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Jesus sadthis woman is a witch.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Ameko4ever(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2018
This is barbaric. Such a woman should be sentence to life imprisonment.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by scarletkinq(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2018
No feelings no more ...to be black is a curse or what how barbaric how wicked how animalistic ...I can kill dat woman...I so much love children wat a pity...fear women
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by iperez(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2018
who will save us from our-self? See what poverty has caused? How many of you still use stoves in your homes

This is wicked but where is that wickedness coming from? Would a rich person do this? It was just noodles but to a poor man, it is survival.

Even within the family settings, survival of the fittest...only the strong will survive
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by israelmao(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Poverty has done great damage to mental faculty of most Nigerians.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by switlily25(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
What did you just Type?
I am sure you can do worse,tueh!!!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what happens when you abandon your kids with your evil parents and go to Italy to prostitute for them.

Next time the small girl won't be in a hurry to eat indomie.
Even at the sight of an Indomie carton, she'd flee.

Kids of this generation are so stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Judolisco(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Omo werey ni eleyi sha
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by odizeey(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what happens when you abandon your kids with your evil parents and go to Italy to prostitute for them.

baba if you never dey with dem u no go know. Some children can tempt u to do worse.
Children who cannot greet again. No respect for seniors. I no blame anybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by victorazyvictor(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Jesu cry

because of common indomie

So like say naa Pizza or sharwama she for just cut the pikin hand cry
Na poverty
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by funsho4man(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2018
let her rotten in jail, bad grandmother
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by openmine(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please try to be matured!
Ur statements most times can be so annoying!
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by ngwababe(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

And she's the grandmother?

Grandmother from hell...
Granny are unusually soft to their grandchildren that you'll be wondering if that is the way they've been at the early stage of their lives. But your Parents will tell you that they were once disciplinarians but old age and the fact that they are seeing their grandchildren make them look soft.

So what's up with this one?

☣ ☠
Serious what's up,chai!
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by odizeey(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Sometimes we just rush to comment without thinking rationally. I know the woman went too far. But do u know d burden she is facing to raise dat child. She is even with another one on her back. Who knows where d parents are. Do u know how stubborn that child is. If you have not raised a child here just shut up
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by KingGBsky(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
Sometimes I feel I could stay away from Africa for life. But how is that possible?
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Dearlord(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2018
I feel like governor ugwuanyi right away.
This little girl will never forget her grandma action through out her life time.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2018
She's that End Time Grandma we've been talking about since embarassed
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2018
This is the reason why when ever my cat runs to me for cuddling even though his hair will ruin my clothes, I hold him so tight, kiss him so deeply and stroke his head, chin and belly so passionately cos I feel he is the only being who I've not seen how savage and wicked he can be.
Humans are just evil period.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by gozzlin: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Obviously a Benin witch.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by dukeprince50: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66283359:
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS! !
JEEEEZZZZZ!!!!.
I'm just trying to imagine the loud cry of this little girl while the witch of a granny was roasting her tender fingers.
Cry welling up in my eyes.
God and posterity will judge this woman!!!
height of wickedness? are you new on nairaland? just wait till nightfall Godforbit but you might find horrible news with graphic pictures much more horrible than this. if its not slitting of throat, it will be acid bath.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
sinaj:
The woman is a witch abeg angry

I swear. It's almost like she's smiling in the photo, even. She watched and listened to the little girl's screams while she burned her. Only a witch can stand that.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by daroz(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
martyns303:
what's wrong with Benin people na
Something is wrong with your entire generation.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by butterbread: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2018
The Bible said spare the rod and spoil the child

It DID NOT say be STUPID angry
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by BabatCargo(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Pathetics

Check my siggy to buy from China/usa
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2018
odizeey:
Sometimes we just rush to comment without thinking rationally. I know the woman went too far. But do u know d burden she is facing to raise dat child. She is even with another one on her back. Who knows where d parents are. Do u know how stubborn that child is. If you have not raised a child here just shut up
While reading your post, I expected a superlative conclusion, but u surprised me....
PLEASE, there is no justification for the rubbish done by that evil grandmother.

What's INDOMIE compared to that child's hands.
Do you know what it means to lose your hands..??

That shouldn't be compared to the Grandmother's trauma. After all women remained starved just to feed their kids during the civil war

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by airlord2020: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2018
I'm weeping
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Notatribalist(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2018
martyns303:
what's wrong with Benin people na
well,I have no answer to your mischievous question, but all I know is that your post speaks volume of your ignorance..if you think one person's evil act is enough to judge the entire ethnic group then you're lacking behind.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by focus7: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2018
The witches of Benin has no match around the world, this woman is just one that brought her to open display.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by dukeprince50: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2018
odizeey:
so because she is raising two children she can just put their fingers on stove? clap for yourself. When you correct your child in a loving and caring manner, that child will become great, kids with low self esteem are those that were maltreated, there is nothing bad punishing a child but is it suppose to be like this? This is the kind of mother that could pour acid on their children.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by aureen: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A woman has been arrested following a reported case of extreme violence against her grandchild. According to reports, the little girl's hands were placed in a gas stove by her grandmother until her hands got badly burnt because the hungry girl ate Indomie noodles against her grandmother's wish. The sad incident happened some days ago in Benin city, Edo state.

A well meaning Nigerian who witnessed the incident reported the case to the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs and the Ministry has stepped in, arrested the grand mother and have taken the child to UBTH for prompt medical care and attention.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/grand-mother-burns-a-little-girls-hands-because-she-ate-indomie-against-her-wish.html

May God protect children from evil.
Some people that rejected the influence of the holy spirit become wicked and allow the devil to use them in their old age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.