Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic (43941 Views)

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by odizeey(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
delishpot:

And you think the kids are to blame? What kind of teenager or adult do you think this girl would have grown up into if her case was not exposed and she is removed from that abusive environment? You people just look for reasons to blame victims sha.
did I say I blame her? Things dont just happen overnight. She should bear the consequences of her actions. But lets be truthful here. Children of dis days can be so annoying. Except you are one of them
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by delishpot: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
odizeey:
did I say I blame her? Things dont just happen overnight. She should bear the consequences of her actions. But lets be truthful here. Children of dis days can be so annoying. Except you are one of them

And I asked you who is to blame for children not respecting adults or misbehaving? You clearly said they can make you do worse and you will not blame anyone. Using senseless words just because you have internet connection. Imagine what an agbaya is typing. Shior. Na your type dey bury their kids alive with the excuse of she annoyed me. Children are born and raised. they are also humans and react to their environment. Maybe if agbayas like you and their parents join hands to train them like normal humans should, they will learn by example and behave well. That was why kids in the past were better behaved because back then the whole village raised a child. Nowadays adult agabyas would sleep with teenagers and claim they gave them the green light, some can not be left with even a day old babies without them raping the child or using it for some devilish ritual while others will outrightly physically abuse and damage them in the name of punishment. So yeah, place your judgement in the right place.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by olapink: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
cases like this makes me support jungle justice. if I was the one that first saw her, I would ve burn her hands too.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by gregyboy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what happens when you abandon your kids with your evil parents and go to Italy to prostitute for them.

Next time the small girl won't be in a hurry to eat indomie. Even at the sight of an Indomie carton, she'd flee.

Kids of this generation are so stubborn.

Oga does dat woman look like a benin woman in your eyes

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by odizeey(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
delishpot:

And I asked you who is to blame for children not respecting adults or misbehaving? You clearly said they can make you do worse and you will not blame anyone. Using senseless words just because you have internet connection. Imagine what an agbaya is typing. Shior. Na your type dey bury their kids alive with the excuse of she annoyed me. Children are born and raised. they are also humans and react to their environment. Maybe if agbayas like you and their parents join hands to train them like normal humans should, they will learn by example and behave well. That was why kids in the past were better behaved because back then the whole village raised a child. Nowadays adult agabyas would sleep with teenagers and claim they gave them the green light, some can not be left with even a day old babies without them raping the child or using it for some devilish ritual while others will outrightly physically abuse and damage them in the name of punishment. So yeah, place your judgement in the right place.
your stupidity is alarming. Some things are better experienced than told.
You are a small brat anyways you fall in the bracket of kids na y u dey rant. Please leave your foolishness with yourself
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by cashcity: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
They say beautiful women are wicked and causes wahala,, what will they say about this ugly looking granny...

God...... Have Marcy on us all..

There are dangerous places in human mind...

Pray you should not encounter that or activate that in you.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by delishpot: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
odizeey:
your stupidity is alarming. Some things are better experienced than told.
You are a small brat anyways you fall in the bracket of kids na y u dey rant. Please leave your foolishness with yourself

Child abuser, I have heard you hope you will not support another grand ma to burn her grand childs hands because you believe worse should have been done? Monkey, I rant when idiots like you think this is a joke. A human being like you has her hands disfigured and you come here to talk rubbish. Did they burn yours when you did something you were asked not to do as a child? abi you want claim say you perfect? Ewu Gambia
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Jacktheripper: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Daeylar:
Just for eating indomie? cry
I can imagine how the poor baby would have been screaming cry

Just put the grandma's hand back on the same stove, burn it till it gets to the same extent or worse than the girl and then throw her in jail.

I disagree with the jail part because government should stop using taxpayers money to pay feed bastards such as this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by odizeey(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
delishpot:

Child abuser, I have heard you hope you will not support another grand ma to burn her grand childs hands because you believe worse should have been done? Monkey, I rant when idiots like you think this is a joke. A human being like you has her hands disfigured and you come here to talk rubbish. Did they burn yours when you did something you were asked not to do as a child? abi you want claim say you perfect? Ewu Gambia
your problem is dat you don't read well. Just because say people dey comment you sef shook mouth. Go get schooled.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by delishpot: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
odizeey:
your problem is dat you don't read well. Just because say people dey comment you sef shook mouth. Go get schooled.

Yinmu!
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where are her parents?

Until the society realize that condoms, D&C are options, stories like this abound.

Use a condom if you are not ready for a child.
Abortion is an option if you are not ready.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Angyella(f): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oh my God!why this,i pity the poor girl,because of common indomie,mama u dont deserve living at all.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by blesskewe(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what happens when you abandon your kids with your evil parents and go to Italy to prostitute for them.

Next time the small girl won't be in a hurry to eat indomie. Even at the sight of an Indomie carton, she'd flee.

Are you supporting the wicked granny

Bros na only indomie na
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Bahddo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Even those who believe God does this to people forever in Hellfire (and that it is justice), are also here condemning the evil woman.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by blesskewe(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
ifyalways:
Where are her parents?

Until the society realize that condoms, D&C are options, stories like this abound.

spotted
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by cadre88(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
The grandmother should be killed.. She has the tendency of killing that child
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by carinmom(f): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah, reason I always warn parent against corporal punishment. Now her eyes are widely open and she will live her life regretting her overzealous action.

I doubt the little girl's parent will forgive her.

Speedy recovery little angel.

Sure they will never forgive the wicked witch
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by ColdSun: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're a brainless good for nothing fool. You're the result of wasted semen. Blind goat.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by luvmabel: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
U don't need to b told dat the woman eat witch, she looks like one
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Uguruzik(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Physical witch craft, this one nor de fly for nigh
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Uguruzik(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
ColdSun:

You're a brainless good for nothing fool. You're the result of wasted semen. Blind goat.
[color=#006600][/color] E be like say you be omo Edo, e pain wella
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by TourismMan(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Like seriously?

Who is the real cause of this?

A. Lucifer

B. Poverty

C. Buhari

D. Madness

E. Wickedness

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by TourismMan(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
ifyalways:
Where are her parents?

Lol. This one go don abort everything abortable from her womb.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by engrjacuzzi: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Benin kingdom again
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Silvershadow23: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
And yet you people say a God of love will burn people in fire � for 10billion years, sorry I meant FOREVER!??!
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Goalnaldo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Offpoint:

Modified: This NwaAmaikpe of a guy he's an intelligent individual, but his village people decides to use his brain to fry Akara. I think by now they're tired of him.
he has finally come back from his exile in malawi
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
It's official. Women are more wicked than the devil. Most cases of abuse of housemaids and young persons are perpetrated by women.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by xcellencia(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is stubborn about a little girl being hungry and wanting to eat? Eating from parents and grannys is no stealing its feeding! And for those that beat up kids because they think they stole their food or they stole food, little advice; mine emphasis though, make the kid comfortable, give him/her a LISTENING HEART and U'all understand the kids agony.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by iksman2002(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chaaaii! sorry little girl healing is ur portion...

as for de grandma tufiakwa!!! what sort of human is this one i even thought its all grandmothers that love their grandchildren........ sad
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Lightening: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A woman has been arrested following a reported case of extreme violence against her grandchild. According to reports, the little girl's hands were placed in a gas stove by her grandmother until her hands got badly burnt because the hungry girl ate Indomie noodles against her grandmother's wish. The sad incident happened some days ago in Benin city, Edo state.

A well meaning Nigerian who witnessed the incident reported the case to the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs and the Ministry has stepped in, arrested the grand mother and have taken the child to UBTH for prompt medical care and attention.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/grand-mother-burns-a-little-girls-hands-because-she-ate-indomie-against-her-wish.html

Parents please raise your children yourselves. No one will do it like you would, not even your own parents as seen here.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by tasteofcash: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Afonjaaaaaaaaa
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A woman has been arrested following a reported case of extreme violence against her grandchild. According to reports, the little girl's hands were placed in a gas stove by her grandmother until her hands got badly burnt because the hungry girl ate Indomie noodles against her grandmother's wish. The sad incident happened some days ago in Benin city, Edo state.

A well meaning Nigerian who witnessed the incident reported the case to the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs and the Ministry has stepped in, arrested the grand mother and have taken the child to UBTH for prompt medical care and attention.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/grand-mother-burns-a-little-girls-hands-because-she-ate-indomie-against-her-wish.html

Mental problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.