Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic (43939 Views)

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by fbmen: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
this woman has tried to kill her spiritually but she can't , So she has to attack her physically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by biomedics(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Grand mother indeed.
I pray for the speedy recovery of the little girl.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by CioAngels(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
My little girl, by HIS grace you will be healed totally. You will come tops and excel in all you do. Mothers and grandma are becoming dangerously wicked, why treat your grandchild this Way because she eat Indomie against your wish, grandma, what was your wish? Grandma, you will grow very old in good health to see the wickedness you did to your grandchild over food. You will see the picture of your deed and after then you will decide whether to take your life because you are not worth being a grandma. Many grandmas have done this in past and i hope they were severely punished.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Born2Breed(f): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A woman has been arrested following a reported case of extreme violence against her grandchild. According to reports, the little girl's hands were placed in a gas stove by her grandmother until her hands got badly burnt because the hungry girl ate Indomie noodles against her grandmother's wish. The sad incident happened some days ago in Benin city, Edo state.

A well meaning Nigerian who witnessed the incident reported the case to the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs and the Ministry has stepped in, arrested the grand mother and have taken the child to UBTH for prompt medical care and attention.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/grand-mother-burns-a-little-girls-hands-because-she-ate-indomie-against-her-wish.html

Wicked witch.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by KushLyon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
edo people and fire are like 5 and 6. the other day a landlord burnt down his house because the tenants refuse to pay rent, As I just see this topic for homepage, my mind just tell me say na for edo state e for happen
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by ashjay001(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah, reason I always warn parent against corporal punishment. Now her eyes are widely open and she will live her life regretting her overzealous action.

I doubt the little girl's parent will forgive her.

Speedy recovery little angel.

Forgive Wetin? Who do u think owns d baby she backed?

The poor girl will still go n meet d witch wen d pains become unbearable! O d innocence of kidsangry

Some humans are to be shot at first sight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.