Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man (2668 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2018
How much can u show a man love enough to make him stay?? Guys what exactly turns u on about a woman,,,,,, please I don’t wanna hear independent or suffer with me blah blah blah here,,, ladies answer too but ladies please I don’t want nothing can keep a man blah blah blah,,,, we know all these things but I want deeper answers on what hv helped you literally
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2018
To me confidence goes a long way,,, to making a mark in a man’s heart,, unknowingly to him
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
How much can u show a man love enough to make him stay?? Guys what exactly turns u on about a woman,,,,,, please I don’t wanna hear independent blah blah here,,, ladies answer too but ladies please I don’t want nothing can keep a man blah blah blah,,,, we know all these things but I want deeper answers on what hv helped you literally
For me its real simple.. Don't ever lie to me or try to play me... Don't even think about it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by BiafranBushBoy: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2018
you should be ... how old?

18 - 20 years I guess!

I think you should be majorly concerned as to how you can come outta school with good grades and get a good - and probably keep it.

Not how to keep a man! Unless you just got a job as a man keeper in a psychiatric facility.

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
How much can u show a man love enough to make him stay?? Guys what exactly turns u on about a woman,,,,,, please I don’t wanna hear independent or suffer with me blah blah blah here,,, ladies answer too but ladies please I don’t want nothing can keep a man blah blah blah,,,, we know all these things but I want deeper answers on what hv helped you literally

any woman "supposedly in love" should know the answer to this question....and if they dont then i guess they are NOT in love to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by DonroxyII: 12:58am On Aug 13, 2018
D
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Topmaike007(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2018
offer him your pussy and I bet you he will not go, especially when it is not yet slack.
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
offer him your pussy and I bet you he will not go, especially when it is not yet slack.
I think sex is nothing to men tho,,, yeah they love it,,,but it’s something that can be gotten anywhere

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
you should be ... how old?

18 - 20 years I guess!

I think you should be majorly concerned as to how you can come outta school with good grades and get a good - and probably keep it.

Not how to keep a man! Unless you just got a job as a man keeper in a psychiatric facility.

graduated since 2014

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

any woman "supposedly in love" should know the answer to this question....and if they dont then i guess they are NOT in love to begin with.
why u think so ?
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Topmaike007(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
I think sex is nothing to men tho,,, yeah they love it,,,but it’s something that can be gotten anywhere
but some men prefer getting it in a reliable source.
like getting it with her main chick
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by BiafranBushBoy: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
graduated since 2014

Now go get a job
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
yup main chicks they can change when they want
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:13am On Aug 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Now go get a job
done that already,, thanks
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Topmaike007(m): 1:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
at least satisfy him first so he will not go
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
why u think so ?

because a woman "supposedly" in love would do ANYTHING to keep her man... and its the ones pretending to be in love who would ask what to do in such case.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Topmaike007(m): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
I will say you should keep away from distance relationship..
it destroy relationship

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

because a woman "supposedly" in love would do ANYTHING to keep her man... and its the ones pretending to be in love who would ask what to do in such case.
okay I grab,,, but u would do anything,,, when u know exactly what to do
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
I will say you should keep away from distance relationship..
it destroy relationship
I hate it so bad,,, I feel distant relationship is punishment

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
at least satisfy him first so he will not go
true tho, aleast know that side . Lol
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Topmaike007(m): 1:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
I hate it so bad,,, I feel distant relationship is punishment
and also shun unwanted anger, not every word someone trows at you that deserve reply..
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Topmaike007(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
true tho, aleast know that side . Lol
thank God you know that side, because Konji is a bastard

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
okay I grab,,, but u would do anything,,, when u know exactly what to do

if you are in love with someone, then doing anything to please that person IS exactly what to do

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
and also shun unwanted anger, not every word someone trows at you that deserve reply..
yeah but u do sometimes ,,Some men need strong action women,,, but not everytime,,, but do when necessary
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

if you are in love with someone, then doing anything to please that person IS exactly what to do
like committing a crime?
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i feel that doing what they want u to do won’t make a man want you ,,, it reduces ur self confidence,,, men like women with strong will,,,, men hate women they can control totally .
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
i feel that doing what they want u to do won’t make a man want you ,,, it reduces ur self confidence,,, men like women with strong will,,,, men hate women they can control totally .

sadly, there is absolutely NOTHING a woman can do to keep a man, because if a man doesnt want you, then nothing will keep him with you.....but regardless, if a woman says she loves a man then she should do ANYTHING to please that man. what men hate the most is women who are not willing to please their every demand/desire

Shugavee:
like committing a crime?

if you are dating a criminal and want to keep him then YES

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by emoa2002(m): 2:01am On Aug 13, 2018
To me shaa, i will say try as much as possible to share his good and as well his bad mood, show concern, as being there for him and most of all be humorous. Because he is human. My own opinion shaaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by mikejj(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
.. reliable source bro's i hail oo.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by mikejj(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2018
keep a man..you don't need to do anything to keep a man..if you know what you want for yourself..
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by placeofallure(f): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2018
There's no formula, forget all the tips they're giving you here. If you like turn sun to moon, in reality, you can't keep a man that does not want to be kept. Work on yourself and be good, a man who'll stay will stay.
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, there is absolutely NOTHING a woman can do to keep a man, because if a man doesnt want you, then nothing will keep him with you.....but regardless, if a woman says she loves a man then she should do ANYTHING to please that man. what men hate the most is women who are not willing to please their every demand/desire

if you are dating a criminal and want to keep him then YES
okay noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre; Kenyan Man Impregnate 3 Virgin Sisters / Sugar Mummy/daddies Hook Up Now / 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.