Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Xbox Or Playstation? - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Or Playstation? (34852 Views)

Xbox Or Playstation / 9mobile Streaming Pack On Xbox Or Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by lexander(m): 2:58am On Apr 02, 2018
cao:
Oxai, State of Decay 2 will be available on both XO and PC. Y'all still haven't mentioned any XO only exclusive. You see, every game I've mentioned have been only PS4 only exclusives. If I had mentioned the console exclusives (PC games, also available on a single console platform), I would have mentioned Nier Automata and the upcoming Shenmue 3. See why I said they shot themselves in the foot with Xbox Play Anywhere?
need i remind you xbox is a microsoft product so its still exclusive
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2018
lexander:
need i remind you xbox is a microsoft product so its still exclusive

Remind grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:03am On Apr 02, 2018
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs1ryUiLLXU
Since I'm too lazy to repeat myself, here's me trying to sing while watching Mercy doing the hustle. I wonder if I'll ever go back to playing Overwatch?

Pretty
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by caprini1: 4:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Differentkaro:

Lol grin both runs the same kind of games. The most popular games are always available for both consoles
Choices differ,i enjoy car races more with Xbox.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by optimusprime2(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2018
Differentkaro:

In Nigeria you mean smiley
Not just in Nigeria, it's a well known fact that Xbox has a poor game library compared to PS.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Timi1990(m): 5:16am On Apr 02, 2018
PlayStation any day .

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by yakh(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Bros I want o
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2018
cao:

You do know that PS4 also does HDD gaming or have you not updated your PS4?

As for controller, XO is for ham fisted people, while PS4 is less ham fisted people. For me the PS3 controller was a perfect fit.

You talk like a 5 year old, I don't argue with children.

I can afford any and all consoles and I tell you the xboxone is way better

You can't so you argue for what you can afford

2 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You clown...The Xbox is scarce in not only markets but in the world as well.

It's not doing well because ppl are not buying their hardware. grin

Not every gamer wants to play digital games.

For fear of deletion or memory corruption. grin

You own a ps4 and ps3 and don't know how vast psn is?

Nah i doubt you own a play station grin

Go back to the front page and look at my pictures and see if you can find the Xbox equivalents in the market grin

That's not all my ps4s

All.these hungry boys whose.mums give pocket money yet like to argue with grown men

I was speaking to the gentrk man I was chatting with not you please move away
Who doesn't know how to create a PSN with fake.cou try , you are really annoying

You want to see my.game collection?

Psn mind_blogger (ps3,ps4, psvita)

Xboxlive howlinglestat (Xbox 369 xboxone s xboxone x)

You irritate me
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Abeg where person fit buy used PlayStation 4 na
Abeg I wan buy but new ones too cost jare
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by pie1(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2018
PC is best
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by taurusdude0(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=cao post=66336629]PlayStation. Better exclusives and their willingness to trust their first party devs. Xbox shot itself in the foot a long time ago with their silly pre-launch antics - 1984 steez online check in, DRM, forced Kinect ownership & that silly attempt to destroy the used market. Some folks have forgotten, some of us remember clearly. They pulled a 180, but that initial hubris cost them greatly. The fact that their then head had the audacity to say "we have a console for that, it's the Xbox 360" when asked about the then purposed online check in and how it would affect those who played offline.

Xbox continues to shoot itself in the foot with the Xbox Play Anywhere feature, games sell platforms (especially exclusives), it always has, it always will. As much as I'll commend them for not forcing you to buy the same game on different platforms, it actually doesn't give you a reason to get an Xbox One console. For example, you want to play Horizon Zero Dawn? You can only play it on PS4. You want to play Breath of the Wilds? Get yourself a Nintendo Switch. You want to play Cuphead? Nah mate, I don't need an Xbox One, I can just play it on my PC.

In fact, the only really good thing that XO beats PS4 is backwards compatibility. Hands down, no question. All this talk of the most powerful console is just yarns. Graphics is not the be all and end all. The XOX didn't even make me want an XO, they kept going on about powerful this and that, but didn't talk about the games. Then, they started talking about native 4K, so? If somebody serves you the best looking s**t, it's still s**t. I'm surprised nobody tried to advertise guaranteed 60 FPS with all these half interation consoles, Bearing in mind, I never really notice the difference unless it drops significantly (y'all need to calm your tits, films are shown at 24 FPS, you didn't break, so chill). Remember, the Wii outsold the hell out of PS3 & the 360. I don't recall the Switch yammering on about 4K.

Xbox needs to step out of their comfort zone, with respect to their first party devs, they can't keep living on Halo & Gears of War. The cancellation of Scalebound still kills me and I don't even own the bloody console. Granted, they did try to do something interesting with Quantum Break, which broke (I couldn't help myself), Cuphead (old school video games with their wahala & the satisfaction it brings when you've conquered them) and Sunset Overdrive (this is honestly the reason I actually wanted an XO, see games not graphics, it just seems like a fun game). They seriously need more variety, their two go to games are first person shooters in space that revolutionised the genre, but are getting stale. I may not own an XO, but I do know folks at work who do and they won't shut up about how disappointed they're with Halo.[quote]

Come I'd like to see ur picture e be like say u dey sleep for inside game jumanji things. grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:

All.these hungry boys whose.mums give pocket money yet like to argue with grown men

I was speaking to the gentrk man I was chatting with not you please move away
Who doesn't know how to create a PSN with fake.cou try , you are really annoying

You want to see my.game collection?

Psn mind_blogger (ps3,ps4, psvita)

Xboxlive howlinglestat (Xbox 369 xboxone s xboxone x)

You irritate me

At least I've got a caring loved one. grin

I'm so sorry you have a midlife çrisis. ;DI

Sadly it seema you are so salty because you don't have enough money to buy physical games.

I understand, from your profile I see you haven't even played any triple A title in the last three years till completion. grin You just installed the disc to show somebody u tested the game and it was working and deleted it right after grin

Maybe you feel hatred from the fact that you didnt get to play your games grin

Coming up to talk like you have money to buy ps consoles as if no one else has them grin

Only my ps4 discs alone can buy all your consoles grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:

You talk like a 5 year old, I don't argue with children.

I can afford any and all consoles and I tell you the xboxone is way better

You can't so you argue for what you can afford
She had more achievements in life as a 5 yr old that you can't dream of achieving as a pops.

Now you are expressing disappointment and rage at your midlife crisis.

It's not our fault we prefer the ps4. It's just that good dickhead
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by TheBulusNotes(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Why are PlayStation fanboys so salty

PlayStation has exclusives and that's all
Xbox has hardware, Xbl (xbl>psn) and support for Nigeria

PC makes the game for both consoles (the master race)

Nigga stop hating on a console, you use PS4 fine but don't be a childish fanboy fighting over a plastic box

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2018
vickzdvipe:

Just to correct a notion, HTML5, CSS3 ain't programming languages. HTML5 is a markup language and CSS3 is used for styling web pages.

You're probably right, considering that I know f**k all about programming.

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2018
TheBulusNotes:

Why are PlayStation fanboys so salty

PlayStation has exclusives and that's all
Xbox has hardware, Xbl (xbl>psn) and support for Nigeria

PC makes the game for both consoles (the master race)

Nigga stop hating on a console, you use PS4 fine but don't be a childish fanboy fighting over a plastic box

Salty, nah dey are the ones trying to prove their console is state of the art. Without games grin

What's so funny is that Xbox games are also available for playing on pc grin and so technically dey ain't exclusives
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by TheBulusNotes(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Salty, nah dey are the ones trying to prove their console is state of the art. Without games grin

What's so funny is that Xbox games are also available for playing on pc grin

PlayStation fans have the same attitude everywhere....

YouTube
Quora
Reddit

They are just too salty,,, I still don't know why

Xbox games are available on pc and that's the good stuff,,, buy a game on Xbox store and its automatically bought on Windows 10 at the same price. People actually like it but salty ps fans think of something else

The only thing ps have is exclusives,,, although Nintendo is coming up and Forza is the king of racing games [fact] (in story its need for speed)
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2018
TheBulusNotes:

PlayStation fans have the same attitude everywhere....

YouTube
Quora
Reddit

They are just too salty,,, I still don't know why

Xbox games are available on pc and that's the good stuff,,, buy a game on Xbox store and its automatically bought on Windows 10 at the same price. People actually like it but salty ps fans think of something else

The only thing ps have is exclusives,,, although Nintendo is coming up and Forza is the king of racing games [fact] (in story its need for speed)

In Sony it's gran turismo sport. And it outsold forza motorsport 7 in sales in it'd first week. grin tripling forza sales grin

Sony fans ain't salty, Xbox fanbots just feel irritated by our glowing splendour grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2018
zoeA:

Hi what's the best configuration for pc that make a good gaming pc?

- Processor Intel Core i5-8400.
- RAM 8GB.
- Graphics Card Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti GPU

2 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by TheBulusNotes(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

In Sony it's gran turismo sport. And it outsold forza motorsport 7 in sales in it'd first week. grin tripling forza sales grin

Sony fans ain't salty, Xbox fanbots just feel irritated by our glowing splendour grin

I get you now,,, you are those guys who are fixed to PlayStation only

Gran Turismo is a shadow of. Forza just like psn is a shadow of xbl

Gran Turismo had to come back because ps salty fans. We're. Disturbing Sony about Forza rival

I don't play Forza motorsport,,,, I play Forza horizon 3....

Although in story it is always need for speed

Note I ain't a Sony or Microsoft fan

Sha but xbl has game sessions

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

She had more achievements in life as a 5 yr old that you can't dream of achieving as a pops.

Smh see this sad individual talking ?
Please don't you ever quote me again
Take your frustrations eslewhere Beano and don't quote me.again

Blame your parents not me move on
#fail
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

At least I've got a caring loved one. grin

I'm so sorry you have a midlife çrisis. ;DI

Sadly it seema you are so salty because you don't have enough money to buy physical games.

I understand, from your profile I see you haven't even played any triple A title in the last three years till completion. grin You just installed the disc to show somebody u tested the game and it was working and deleted it right after grin

Maybe you feel hatred from the fact that you didnt get to play your games grin

Coming up to talk like you have money to buy ps consoles as if no one else has them grin

Only my ps4 discs alone can buy all your consoles grin

This guy is so Burt hurt right now..
Does it hurt to admit that at.best you live a below average minimum wage existence?

I own every single.console.out there ? Wanna know me ask sosogames gamepro , every major game imoorter in Lagos knows me

Yet for I play so ofetn ? Nope maybe once a month

My parents collection is the largest in Lagos

While you hungry arse wanna be is here deoserately looking for who to exchange games with, I earn a 6.figure pay check , own all your dreams.anf yet don't go around argue which console.is best

Do you know why? Because I can afford them all !!!

Peasants always look for an excuse to attach.what they can't afford

grin
Same way some.people.say it's better to stay in Nigeria than travel aborad to be a second class citizen

Nigerians and delusional thinking is so.tirimg
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by nairaman66(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

They still sell this shit at Ochanja market, Onitsha. Costs around 2.5k grin

Hahaha! Back those days, this game takes all of my time!! grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

This gay used an image of a gay Indian as your profile.pic grin

You spend all your time looking to borrow ps4 games...

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

I have games I bought over 6.months ago still in their wrapper

Not time but I own them at.least

There's not ps4 hit I don't own
There's no xboxone.hit I don't own

No ps3 hit I don't own

No xbox360 hit I don't own

No Nintendo.switch hit I don't own

Yet I don't have time.to play unfortunately

I just like.owning them , so don't you speak to me.like we are buddies because we are not

I don't want to know you, I don't want to be your friend I don't even want to know your parents of your life in anyway
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:

Smh see this sad individual talking ?
Please don't you ever quote me again
Take your frustrations eslewhere Beano and don't quote me.again

Blame your parents not me move on
#fail

grin

Triggered hoe?
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:

This gay used an image of a gay Indian as your profile.pic grin

You spend all your time looking to borrow ps4 games...

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

I have games I bought over 6.months ago still in their wrapper

Not time but I own them at.least

There's not ps4 hit I don't own
There's no xboxone.hit I don't own

No ps3 hit I don't own

No xbox360 hit I don't own

No Nintendo.switch hit I don't own

Yet I don't have time.to play unfortunately

I just like.owning them , so don't you speak to me.like we are buddies because we are not

I don't want to know you, I don't want to be your friend I don't even want to know your parents of your life in anyway

grin grin

Right back at you.

You grown man
I'm sorry you don't have time to play. You are no gamer grin

Nb: I also know billyamin and rahoof grin

Hell I order games and send them cash only when it gets delivered cos of established trust.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin

Triggered hoe?

Smh catching feelings over video games

Your parents must be so proud

Peasant
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin grin

Right back at you.

You grown man

Go away and stop catching feelings over video games when you grow up you get a good job and find you can afford all of them then you won't have time to be shouting PlayStation up and down

Your problem.will be not time to okay all the games you own
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:

Go away and stop catching feelings over video games when you grow up you get a good job and find you can afford all of them then you won't have time to be shouting PlayStation up and down

Your problem.will be not time to okay all the games you own

Catching which feelings? It's fact that xbox I'd gameless it's so sad you feel intimidated by a little of my game collection grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Catching which feelings? It's fact that xbox I'd gameless it's so sad you feel intimidated by a little of my game collection grin

Smh

This child is hopeless undecided

When you graduate and.move out of.your parents house then maybe you will be taken seriously

Till then please do not wrote me.again

The fact we share a similar passion for gaming does not.mean I automatically want to know you .. Nigerians always do this !

I don't care if you dir3d right where you are , I wouldn't even noticso stop trying so hard to sound cool because you don't and stop trying so hard to get my.attention
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:

Smh

This child is hopeless undecided

When you graduate and.move out of.your parents house then maybe you will be taken seriously

Till then please do not wrote me.again

The fact we share a similar passion for gaming does not.mean I automatically want to know you .. Nigerians always do this !

I don't care if you dir3d right where you are , I wouldn't even noticso stop trying so hard to sound cool because you don't and stop trying so hard to get my.attention

And Yet you noticed a little of my game collection and came running to prove you also had games grin

Your existence is beneath me.

You don't share any gaming ideology or passion with me. You don't even game for christsakes

Your taste in games is subpar an average gamer's. In fact, You are a fool with no foolery insurance. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games / Whot! - Card Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.