Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures (64443 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
She's a bad Muslima. Wers ha hijab

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Evince(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
They look boring
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by alfonso36(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
jujube:
I need cashew nuts In large quantity
07032115893 please call.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by deolurexy1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wait! Isn't bikini the right attire for that environment, and I see no body else. Oh my gosh! They rented the entire beach!!

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by SuperS1Panther: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I even thought she would be on bikini.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by siraj1402(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
alfonso36:
sad grinsad If You Need People To Supply You Cashew Nuts, Kogi Cashew Kindly Email Your Boy O
whatsapp me 08036534549
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by DCONE1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
amani63:
cry cry cry cry

After spending huge amount of money to do wedding

This is what the husband look like

Fakers everywhere
that's atiku Abubakar son ooh
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
obi4eze:
Why does this guy look like a playboy/fraudster?

Well, it's not my biz
I heard he's Juliet Ibrahim's ex.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Unik3030: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
she didn't even bother to wear hijab
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Kizyte(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
ultron12345:
look at dangotes daughter...... if it's some people, they will b killing themselves for hijab
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by mistyebby(f): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
obi4eze:

Well, it's not my biz

Maybe not a fraudster ,but a Playboy, a sharp guy. How did they meet?
Well, her dads money is enough to reset his bad habits.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by BabatCargo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Life of thé rich
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by oluwasegun007(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
did they visit the moon...
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by mistyebby(f): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
The girl looks so docile, regardless of her background. I wish them well, every J.I in their life, holy.............
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by CaptainFM1: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
You carry Dangote PIKIN dey go swim ba .. shocked

*Correction....His wife!
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by gyiidEH: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
CaptainFM1:

*Correction....His wife!
Na when water carry am you go know say na Dangote pikin
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by ogtavia(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
alfonso36:
sad grinsad If You Need People To Supply You Cashew Nuts, Kogi Cashew Kindly Email Your Boy O

whats your rate?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by alfonso36(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
ogtavia:

whats your rate?
PLS CALL 07032115893
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by alfonso36(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
siraj1402:
whatsapp me 08036534549
i dont use whatsapp pls call 07032115893
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Charles4075(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
All I want is there honey moon sex video
Oga young, your matter strong ohhhh.

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Kingsley10000: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
her dressing is haram

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Danelo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
The kind of honeymoon I desire but I no get money.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Hasmos(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
alfonso36:
Where is your email i.d?
How much do you sell a tonne?
hasmos4ever@gmail.com is email I.d.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by john650(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
obi4eze:

Well, it's not my biz
Marriage na business for Nigeria.

Women from poor background see marriage to a rich man as a poverty alleviation scheme to pull themselves and their family out of poverty.

The men marrying women from rich families see it as elevating their economic and social status to the same level as the super rich. This bloke Jamil is hoping that his father in-law will extend some kindness to him that will elevate his economic status from that of a pilot's wage to a succesful business man.

The rich usually help their son in-law's who are not well heeled for sometime to set-up but not for ever. They expect the son in-law's to be able to use the resources provided and grow it into a self-sustaining enterprise. Son in-laws cannot be seen running back to father in-law's every time for maintenance money or they'll quickly fall out of favour with wife and father in-law. That is why the super rich prefer to marry each other.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by alfonso36(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hasmos:
Where is your email i.d? How much do you sell a tonne? hasmos4ever@gmail.com is email I.d.
pls call me 07032115893
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Check out photos from Fatima Dangote and husband Jamil Abubakar's honeymoon.

Newly wedded Mrs Fatima Dangote Jamil Abubakar is enjoying her marriage on an island with her man.

https://lailasnews.com/fatima-dangote-jamil-abubakar-honeymoon-pictures/

Akintola, MURIC Motherfuckers, Hisbah Bastards, Firdaus, Hijab Apologetics.....comman see o
ISLAM CUM HIJAB.......PRACTICE FOR D POOR ONLY

Waiting for Ganduje's daughter bikini pics angry
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Witnes: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Its like d marriage will last, looking at d guy, is fit to handle her with better cassava.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
No Hijab?

Are they not Muslims?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Prettyyemi(f): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
I sha go get this money by God's grace..
See as them dey fresh...
Happy married life ooo
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by LorDBolton(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Memories12411:
It is funny how people are taking their time to know every details about events in the lives of others. I will not be surprised if we are told how she and when she will get pregnant. Make we hear word a beg.

Azzin the world has gone mad ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.